Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins - page 7. (Read 19216 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
It is not always a great strategy because some coins can not even rise after bounty hunters sell all of their coins. Therefore, you should determine which project you are looking for and whether they are good or not. I will not risk my money in some stupid icos or token
Mostly I see bounty hunters often sell tokens at relatively low prices compared to the market. So I usually go and buy the coins I like from them. This has given me a lot of profit.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
It is not always a great strategy because some coins can not even rise after bounty hunters sell all of their coins. Therefore, you should determine which project you are looking for and whether they are good or not. I will not risk my money in some stupid icos or token
Activity: 126
Usually when bounty hunters sell very cheap than the price of coins when purchased during the ico period. But you should consider, because when you buy in ico period you get quite high commission. You should consider before making a decision.
Activity: 52
Someone please guide me for effective trade coin, i just got to learn a few days, thanks o much Kiss
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Its a good idea as far I know. Actually bounty hunters are responsible for dumping any coins. They sell their tokens or coins in a low price and then the price of that tokens or coins are fallen.So we can say that bounty hunters are responsible for this.But if you want to trade then try to buy those coins which is sold by hunters.By following this way,you may get huge profit I think.So,let's try it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I tried this approach a couple of times, but didn't worked out that well. The tokens went further down in price, after I purchased them. A few weeks have passed and I am still in deep red.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
In the fall in prices after the ICO, neither bounty hunters are guilty, but large investors who receive huge discounts on pre-sale. This moment can be used, but it will be necessary to buy very quickly until the price again has grown.
Yeah its not only the bounty hunters who sold but also all who has wanting to sell because they have the tokens or coins. Anyone is freely to sell and someone who understands and knows that the token is worth will buy in bulk in dumping. This is the game lf altcoins fro those who are knowledgeable will earn more unlikely to those who sold without thinking for the worth of it.
Activity: 251
Short term ICO investors also dump their coins once it hits exchange and do a 2-3x then buy in later when the price is lower. Grin
Activity: 134
In the fall in prices after the ICO, neither bounty hunters are guilty, but large investors who receive huge discounts on pre-sale. This moment can be used, but it will be necessary to buy very quickly until the price again has grown.
Activity: 114
it's a good decision, because when bounty hunter sells all their coins it automatically goes down, you can buy at a very cheap price, then you just have to hold it in a few moments to make a profit.
Activity: 81
I would love to do this because the people who get the reward from the advertising campaign they sell what they are at a relatively low price. When I buy into sure I will get profit.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink

This is the best strategy I think to buy the tokens cheaply and now some people sending personal messages to the bounty hunters about the token buying. Bounty hunter in this regard are also becoming intelligent, if the project is good they hold their earning for some time and waited for the price to pump. Their are some inexperienced hunters who sell immediately after the tokens are listed on exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
This is the best way I think one can make a huge gains on an intended coin you wished to purchase during an ICO. Most prices of an ICO drop as soon as it get to an exchange and is always attributed to bounty hunters sell off. Getting your coins at this time can help a buyer to save more on his purchase.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
That's true! Many bounty hunters are immediately sell a lot of their reward tokens. It will be an opportunity to everyone to buy more while the price is cheap. After a couple of months,there will have an expectations of the price will grow up to the higher,and we can sell it if it will reach to your desired amount.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Yes, I Agree with you on that situation many bounty hunters wants a quick profit they sell their coins or tokens immediately when the project successfully end and have a exchanger.
Activity: 73
Indeed that is a good observation and a good strategy but before purchasing token from an ICO Project, check the whitepaper and their roadmap and ICO rating and reviews about that certain project so that your investment will not go to waste because some ICO projects are just meaningless or else, sometimes they are only scams.  Be vigilant and stay safe.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Buy only the ico coins from a solid ico.  Usually after ico investors dumps,  the coins were given to bounty hunters,  another dump.  When price hits the floor investors rebought the coins on its 800% discount rate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
ICO investors do not have a quick return on their investment currently as it used to be. Most bounty hunters would sell for "pennies" so this should be another time to buy at even a lower price if you really believe in the team behind the project.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
I think is has been a practice by a lot of traders. They wait for the perfect opportunity. Usually bounty hunters offload almost all of their tokens once they received it causing a dramatic fall. And then enter the traders who grab and stash those tokens and will hold on it until such time that they will make a lot of profit. Its no secret and most of them are really doing it. The problem is when their is a huge dump, you have to be mentality though and just hold on the coins as long as you can or such time that its being pump again. If you are ready to HODL then this is a good method for you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
yes I usually take advantage of that moment to buy new tokens releases in the market which is likely to come down in the resulting instant sell from the bounty hunter
but after buying it will usually hold in quite a long time to earn big profits
Pages:
Jump to: