Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying Alts with ETH or BTC - page 12. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 09:48:32 PM
Make priority to buy bitcoin its because of its price and you can be sure that its safe investing ,eth its safe to but i prefer to bitcoin, most user here using bitcoin to invest.
I think it's better to buy with Ethereum because the price of Ethreum is lower than the bitcoin because now the market Bitcoin and Ethereum is currently very affordable because when market prices will return stable Bitcoin and Ethereum will be the main
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 09:06:47 PM
I think Bitcoin is a top priority but must have a lot of capital but if I have a little capital I suggest to buy Etherium first.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
March 15, 2018, 07:54:29 PM
I would suggest buying ETH to trade those for altcoins since ethereum collects less transaction fee and also faster that BTC. Nowadays, a market correction is unpredictable and I believe that buying BTC today is not a smart choice. Just trade these coins to your preferred alts immediately before its too late. It seems that altcoins are now going up. Time is gold and time is profit my friend.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 07:51:06 PM
you can buy altcoins using eth and bitc, those two are compatible, but for me i prefer to use eth to buy altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 07:46:00 PM
You need to understand that the price of All projects! directly related to the price of BTC. I want to believe that it will soon change, but so far it is.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 10:40:44 AM
It is amazingly confusing for me to understand whether to buy ETH or BTC to trade for ALTS. I plan on holding a good % of BTC and ETH in my portfolio, but when it comes to these fluctuating BTC and ETH prices, I'm never sure whether to buy one first to trade for ALT coins.

Any suggestions?

Maybe I suggest BTC is much better and it is safe to be use., just hold some amount and then try to be more patient and when it would be getting higher to exchange then that would be the time you can change it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
March 15, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
It is amazingly confusing for me to understand whether to buy ETH or BTC to trade for ALTS. I plan on holding a good % of BTC and ETH in my portfolio, but when it comes to these fluctuating BTC and ETH prices, I'm never sure whether to buy one first to trade for ALT coins.

Any suggestions?

For me, the better choice for trading atlcoins is eth. Most altcoins are based on the ethereum platform. You can always exchange eth for btc later.
Activity: 275
March 15, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

Any suggestions?

Bitcoin will be an interesting choice, because bitcoin is the most popular crypto coin and the strongest coin, for me bitcoin is a coin that will not fail.
Activity: 139
March 15, 2018, 09:59:51 AM
Its depend on project they use ETH or BTC, but BTC is the common coin for using in exchange so when you want to trade or buy the coin, sometimes you must buy BTC first and continuing tu buy the coin, but if you want to sell the coin and change it to btc and get your $ after you sell in marketplace, sometimes exchange need eth for change the coin. So BTC and ETH I think they have same function and you need both of them for your basic coin
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
March 15, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
if I personally I prefer to buy altcoin by using Ethereum, because I think if buying with Ethereum altcoin price is cheaper than buying by using bitcoin, that's why I always buy altcoin by using ethereum, because it is more profitable.
But it was the same price rate in the dollar, well, I just prefer both of them to buy altcoins if I have ethereum much better if I have bitcoin much more than better. As long as I have profit both of my capital was back then okay it doesn't matter which coins may I used to have a capital in trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
March 15, 2018, 09:52:15 AM
Make priority to buy bitcoin its because of its price and you can be sure that its safe investing ,eth its safe to but i prefer to bitcoin, most user here using bitcoin to invest.

Bitcoin is used in most cases for investments because of its stability. Problem with the BTC is high transaction fee so the people which are doing investments are probably storing their cryptos on the exchange and that isn't actually a safe thing to do.
You have probably heard the news on the recent hacks of the exchanges. Ethereum is even better used in the altcoins exchange also because of its stability and because a lot of other coins are also based on its blockchain.
I was investing directly into BTC and exchanged it for the other altcoins on the exchange so I can say I use BTC primarily for the transfers but that also depends on the current state of the Bitcoin value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
March 15, 2018, 09:47:37 AM
Now, investing projects based on Ethereum technology is more relevant and long-term in its perspective for investors. This is due primarily to the fact that while companies - representatives of the bitcoin startups were striving to organize bitcoins of earnings through capacity building, the developers of Ethereum tried to think more globally and analyze whether these capacities are sufficient in principle for everyone. The answer is obvious. In this situation, it can be noted that the success of Ethereum lies in a more realistic attitude to the future problems of the digital currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
March 15, 2018, 09:36:51 AM
It was so silly a question. I think it does not matter both ethereum or bitcoin. that prices are usually the same. if it was not the same you would arbitage.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 15, 2018, 09:30:45 AM
if I personally I prefer to buy altcoin by using Ethereum, because I think if buying with Ethereum altcoin price is cheaper than buying by using bitcoin, that's why I always buy altcoin by using ethereum, because it is more profitable.
Activity: 97
March 15, 2018, 09:27:54 AM
If you want to get rich quickly, I think altcoin is the first choice, short term investment in the potential altcoin, the ability to property will be increased rapidly
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 15, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

Any suggestions?

Why choose one thing. I think that in order for your crypto portfolio to be stable, you must always have a bit of bitcoin, a little etherium, and keep some of the money in the altcoyns.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 09:18:35 AM
To be safe and more profitable than real estate I think BTC, and ETh is the top choice, BTC is no longer arguing, looking at the development of crypto can not fail to mention BTC
Activity: 74
March 15, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
Please analyze carefully BTC, ETH, ALT, look for alt alt, have high application in life, price is low, can buy to invest, such as xrp, neo, ada
Activity: 79
March 15, 2018, 09:14:30 AM
Neo is priced at US $ 69, I think this is also a potential altcoin in the future, the new blockchain technology, developed in China, is very powerful in electronic money.
Activity: 84
March 15, 2018, 09:12:44 AM
If you want to get rich quickly, I think altcoin is the first choice, short term investment in the potential altcoin, the ability to property will be increased rapidly
Pages:
Jump to: