Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying Alts with ETH or BTC - page 13. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 09:09:26 AM
ETH seems to me to be very potential, ETH technology almost surpasses BTC technology, and many ico projects are bought with ETH, so my ETH long term investment is very good.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 09:08:42 AM
Compare both and buy whichever is cheaper, BTC & ETH almost equally accepted everywhere.  Smiley
Activity: 94
March 15, 2018, 09:07:51 AM
Altcoin Neo, ada, Bnb I see is the investment, good community, new technology, and especially many ico projects are being bought with the above copper.
Activity: 101
March 15, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
BTC t is considered to be the top choice in this market. As far as the market depends on BTC, BTC accounts for 40% of total market capitalization.
80% of transactions are through BTC
Activity: 181
March 15, 2018, 09:05:44 AM
It is amazingly confusing for me to understand whether to buy ETH or BTC to trade for ALTS. I plan on holding a good % of BTC and ETH in my portfolio, but when it comes to these fluctuating BTC and ETH prices, I'm never sure whether to buy one first to trade for ALT coins.

Any suggestions?

My suggestion, you should buy altcoins with ETH, even both of them are fluctuating, ETH is still more profitable if you want to buy altcoins.
Activity: 95
March 15, 2018, 09:02:30 AM
If you are in a hurry, you should choose BTC and ETh for long-term investment
Activity: 85
March 15, 2018, 09:01:47 AM
If you have a lot of capital then I think you should invest in BTC. Capital should invest in altcoin
Activity: 100
March 15, 2018, 09:00:45 AM
BTC will be the safest choice, then to ETH, Altcoin should invest in the top 20
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
March 15, 2018, 09:00:23 AM
if you already have ether or btc and market is dipping then buy with ether ..

if you have fiat then buy from fiat first in case of red market .. bcoz when market recovers eth or btc will also recover .
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 08:53:00 AM
I think buying Ether now with BTC will do you much good now because Ether price has gone down beyond $600. This is the right time to buy and re sell once the price goes up back to between $800-$900. Can you just imagine the difference.
Activity: 272
March 15, 2018, 08:42:10 AM
For me both are nice , we will invest in dibitcoin and eth, and I will trade on Alt. I think it's very easy to earn profits every day ,  because bitcoin and et prices always go up over time, so we'll get a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
March 15, 2018, 08:31:31 AM
It looks like BTC is to better trade for Alts because Bitcoin offers a peer-to-peer electronic money system for Bitcoin payments or transfers, besides Bitcoin's main function is as a currency, where it is one of the applications of blockchain....
Activity: 88
March 15, 2018, 08:04:49 AM
I think ETH is best choice for buying Alts or any crypto platform.  Because ETH network is really fast as BTC. Many people use ETH for trading, ETH free is low and it easy to find. So i think ETH is the best choice for newbie. You can use it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 06:14:50 AM
It is amazingly confusing for me to understand whether to buy ETH or BTC to trade for ALTS. I plan on holding a good % of BTC and ETH in my portfolio, but when it comes to these fluctuating BTC and ETH prices, I'm never sure whether to buy one first to trade for ALT coins.

Any suggestions?

BTC is the best if you sent from your wallet with less fee, But exchange fee very max at the moment!
I think! Exchang need to reduce the cost of withdrawal
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
March 15, 2018, 04:34:52 AM
It will be a stupid move to sell your BTC for Altcoins in the current market situation, if there is one coin that will come out unscratch from this current market slide, BTC is number one, being that alot of institutional money is behind it unlike other projects. Keep your BTC nomatter what
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 15, 2018, 04:20:18 AM

Any suggestions?

Remember BTC should be at top most priority because your return is confirmed in BTC.After BTC ETH is another promising coin to invest in.Currently both BTC & ETH are depreciating and your are panic to shift other Altcoins never do this because Altcoins are correlated with BTC and when BTC price slum then othe altcoins also go down.Hold your BTC & ETH because these both can give you higher reward.Diversified investment is also important.Hold only altcoins which are strongly back up by efficient and experienced developers who keep it up to date or its for long term.
Activity: 74
March 15, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

Any suggestions?

I think eth is the best to buy the price now is less than 600 and with price I the perfect time to buy. I am confident with this because base on what I understand eth and bitcoin is always made a way back to recover the former highest price and also it can grow more than that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 04:06:36 AM
It does not really matters what asset to use to purchase altcoins. The main thing here is studying technical and fundamental data and entering the market at strong support points strengthened buy good fundamental data. No one has canceled the technical analysis and I think that in future it will overwhelm the fundamental in terms of the influence on the market!
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 04:01:26 AM
Both are the good choice if u have a long term plan then both coin selection is the good. my first choice is btc i dont know whats plan in your mind but if u buy both in reasonable price you can make profit .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
March 15, 2018, 03:32:24 AM

Any suggestions?

I suggest you buy altcoin using Ethereum because usually the price of Bitcoin deposit fee is more expensive than Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: