Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying Alts with ETH or BTC - page 9. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 04:35:42 AM
I think to buy our nice altcoin all good use etherium or bitcoin, the most important thing we have to be patient in waiting let alone like now!
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
March 18, 2018, 04:29:01 AM
It is amazingly confusing for me to understand whether to buy ETH or BTC to trade for ALTS. I plan on holding a good % of BTC and ETH in my portfolio, but when it comes to these fluctuating BTC and ETH prices, I'm never sure whether to buy one first to trade for ALT coins.

Any suggestions?

I think you must buy altcoins with bitcoin due to the fluctuation of alternative coins usually follow bitcoin's price, if bitcoin's price goes down will be followed by almost all of alternative coins, bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies, so will be safe to follow the king. And mostly ethereum be used for investing into ICOs program.
Activity: 798
March 18, 2018, 04:24:22 AM
It is amazingly confusing for me to understand whether to buy ETH or BTC to trade for ALTS. I plan on holding a good % of BTC and ETH in my portfolio, but when it comes to these fluctuating BTC and ETH prices, I'm never sure whether to buy one first to trade for ALT coins.

Any suggestions?

Bitcoin and Ethereum must have on our portfolio because its very liquid and dominant in market. I am having a few altcoin with good project and I am still holding it too but not much
Activity: 231
March 18, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

Any suggestions?

Trade Ethereum to alts because Bitcoin is the most stable coin in the market. If bitco pump up and you left, it is hard to accumulate bitcoin again than Ethereum. You should know which coin is your priority  to hold in a situation like this.
Activity: 378
March 18, 2018, 04:15:39 AM
In my suggestion don't buy other altcoins except ethereum. You can buy more bitcoin too its time now to buy more btc and ethereum.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 04:08:48 AM
Why not choose BTC and ETH. I divided my fund into ETH and BTC. It is the best coin to me. BTC and ETH are all future trends, and they all have significant growth in 2017 - the glory to ETH and BTC. . There is no reason to choose 1 in 2 if you have enough funds and an idea to take off just be patient to hold in long enough.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 04:03:13 AM
You can see capitalization of btc and eth and make your own decision what to buy  Wink
people trust more btc!
Activity: 238
March 18, 2018, 03:58:46 AM
It seems to me that ETH today has more manufacturability than BTC. Smart contracts made a splash on the market.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 02:58:51 AM

Any suggestions?

BTC should be the first priority. Bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency for investment because it has the biggest market cap among all of the cryptocurrencies that exist.
I also think of that too. That is for me a better idea. Bitcoin is the safer cryptocurrency than ETH or other alternative coins. But anyway, I am also positive that ETH is also good to invest. It is just a matter of  your strategies. All cryptocurrencies are changing its prices anyway.
Activity: 420
March 18, 2018, 02:52:24 AM
I personally think this time is down trend of Bitcoin and Eth and eth according to the market situation and this will create the more panic sale for some peoples who are holding these coins and this time is eth price is $550 from $1200 and bitcoin price is $7500 and their high price was $18000 and i think there are equal chances in both bitcoin and eth because both are currently at their low price.
Activity: 420
March 18, 2018, 02:41:57 AM

Any suggestions?

In the alts, you are not sure, but in bitcoin you have hope or that. Yes, the market leader no one argues, but how good it is unlike other coins or you think that the only one who will grow. In my opinion, alts has a greater future than bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
March 18, 2018, 02:38:15 AM

Any suggestions?

My suggestion is buy with BTC. Bitcoin is really volatile. But if you know how to play games on this kind of bearish market. You can earn some profits. Try the scalping method, try to buy on every dips and sell it when you are already happy or already have profits. I prefer to choose those undervalued altcoins.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
March 18, 2018, 02:31:53 AM
we can benefit from buying altcoin by looking at the price of ETH or Bitcoin in the market, if bitcoin price decreases and ETH increases then it is better to buy altcoin with Bitcoin because we can get more profit than buying altcoin with ETH.
Activity: 644
March 18, 2018, 02:20:05 AM
it seems that BTC is more fitting to be an option,
because most ALT can be exchanged directly with btc, unlike ETH
Activity: 67
March 18, 2018, 01:59:41 AM
buy BTC coins better, and to invest I use ETH
Activity: 392
March 17, 2018, 02:39:54 PM
At the moment Bitcoin and Ethereum start to get out of the dump a little and I think that now it is worth buying the ETH for a long-term investment.
Activity: 490
March 17, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

Any suggestions?

For the first fixed bitcoin priority. But if you want to buy both you can. Divide 60% bitcoin and 40% ethereum.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 17, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

Any suggestions?

if you just started trading with coins, I suggest you use Ethereum only. because Ethereum is the best Altcoin and able to give us good profit and enough for us to run the next trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 17, 2018, 09:34:21 AM
Best one is buying altcoins with fiat. In this way you will always be in profit.
But in general times staying in eth or bitcoin is more profitable to holding an altcoin in long run.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
March 17, 2018, 09:31:32 AM
I prefer ETH more than BTC, I consider bitcoin as an asset, not a currency to trade every day
but :')))), btc has more pairs than others main coins.
you might wanna take  a look at DOGE on yobit Cheesy, one of the main coin there.
Pages:
Jump to: