Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying for a long term. - page 10. (Read 19809 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 07:57:18 PM
Buying for long term usually entails picking long term coins that have less risk of disappearing. Simply put, you need to invest in well-known and trusted coins. I like your picks but I would rather invest in the following:

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. NEO
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 07:53:37 PM
If you want to make long term investment, I always suggest you to buy Bitcoin, yeah Bitcoin is alwasy
become the best investment for long term due to BTC surely having increasing price in the future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 502
May 08, 2018, 04:00:09 PM
why dont you put your money in good ICO and hold it like the way you will do with altcoin? if you get lucky it wil return you more than x100 from ICO price. But all ou have to do is doing deep attention in which ICO you will take to attend. Many scam ICo around, i just invest on XYO and Shivom it worth more benefit for holding the tokens i think. it just my advise, better you have your own research and use your intuition.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
May 08, 2018, 01:51:18 PM
I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

Your list of coins is good and you can hold that for long term but always try to choose coins from the top 10 list to become safe and to have good profit. Before investing look into their previous price rise trend and most of the coins are pump and dump group, if you have bought those coins in a lower price then it is okay to hold for a long term. Always put some investment in Bitcoin or Ethereum and split your investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 09:18:54 AM
I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

I think in the long term to defer the need but not all and at least a small part, and gradually smaller pieces to increase your stocks for the long term.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
Well, if you have decided to invest in ICO or altcioin then hold them for a long time. Most of the coins they sell are double or triple the original price. Such holding is an advantage for us.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
May 08, 2018, 06:06:24 AM
Why do not you buy Bitcoin or Litecoin?
Litecoins is dead and people seem to forget about this Altcoin, cuz I don't even hear about latest news from this altcoin (Litecoin). Might be better to search another altcoins.

litecoins isnt dead , although your are right that litecoin may seem to be more silent and dont show any updates lately however that shouldnt be reason to call it dead. you know , most alts do not also have a news but that doesnt mean they were now dead. litecoin is still one of the best few alts out there.  i do also recomend it for longer term of investing or trading along with bitcoins and any other promising coins.

long term is good but short term is also beneficial for extra profit that can support your long term carreer.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 08, 2018, 05:49:03 AM
Litecoins is dead and people seem to forget about this Altcoin, cuz I don't even hear about latest news from this altcoin (Litecoin). Might be better to search another altcoins.

Activity: 308
May 08, 2018, 05:24:24 AM
For the current altcoin have been experiencing a downturn in price and had passed the highest price as last year. And going back to the price very high I think it will be difficult. If I sell coins coin with potential are very good at low prices and then a long-term investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
May 08, 2018, 04:28:16 AM
From a few coins that I think can be used to invest in the long term is the BTC and ETH. These coins which I think has potential that is constantly evolving and has a lot of popularity among the people. And I think at the end of this year for all coins will increase.
i think both are definite coins. if we want another coin to invest, we can choose the top 10 from coinmarketcap. i think thats coins is a prospective coin, if the other I'm not sure
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 08, 2018, 02:02:46 AM
From a few coins that I think can be used to invest in the long term is the BTC and ETH. These coins which I think has potential that is constantly evolving and has a lot of popularity among the people. And I think at the end of this year for all coins will increase.
Activity: 434
May 08, 2018, 01:14:55 AM
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

In my opinion, thekey, apex and stratis are suitable for long-term investment. I also like matrix.ai. All the big news ahead.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
May 08, 2018, 12:46:26 AM
If you choose the long-term investment, you should buy Bitcoin instead of altcoins. Investing in altcoins is usually just a short-term investment and should invest in top 5 coins instead of your crypto like Golem, Wings, Ark. In conclusion, buy BTC and hold until the end of 2018 will surely make you have the high profit.
not everything should be invested in bitcoins for longterm investments, because ethereum can also be more profitable than bitcoin. because the capital we need is not necessary as much as buying bitcoin
Activity: 99
May 07, 2018, 11:42:58 PM
I do not think if you include a plan to buy all three coins.
Is not Bitcoin and Litecoin a very good coin?
If I join in recommending the coins you buy.
Both coins are proven quality coins in the Cryptocurrency market.
The coin is able to be a coin that has a high value in a few years.
It's very profitable, is not it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 11:37:49 PM
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

I advise you to buy Ethereum coins for you to bear in the long run. Because the best Altcoin currently suitable to be invested in the long-term Ethereum coins. If you buy as many Ethereum coins as you can, I'm sure you will not regret even you will get a profit that is more than what you expect.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 08:09:11 PM
kmd with 5% apr
Activity: 486
May 07, 2018, 07:59:55 PM
If you choose the long-term investment, you should buy Bitcoin instead of altcoins. Investing in altcoins is usually just a short-term investment and should invest in top 5 coins instead of your crypto like Golem, Wings, Ark. In conclusion, buy BTC and hold until the end of 2018 will surely make you have the high profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
May 07, 2018, 06:29:47 PM
Some of people are buying coins which have a huge potential in the future than of today's situation.  It mostly those coins that have a huge market volume but price isn't good as of today.  This is a long time practise already and seems to be effected but we also be needing to closely monitor it's trend to see its market growth.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
May 07, 2018, 05:35:37 PM
In my opinion, you should invest your money with the coins in the top 10 only. Because for me, before we invest our money, we must know the popularity and quality of the coin in the market. We should be able to analyze whether the coin has good prospects in the future. And in my opinion, the coin you choose does not meet the qualifications at all. You take too much risk. The coin you choose still has great potential to lose because it is shifted by another better coin.
This is true for almost any coin, if you take the time to look at the previous history of the coins at the top of the market cap you'll see that except for bitcoin and ethereum there is a lot of movement in the rest of the coins, with some coins even disappearing even if they were that high in the market, so if you're already taking a risk it may be a good idea to take a bigger risk to get bigger profits.
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
May 07, 2018, 05:17:35 PM
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

For me one of the best choices will be a waves cause its price right now is still lower than it Should be and some big projects could be done in near time.
Pages:
Jump to: