Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying goods or services using crypto - page 2. (Read 24596 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
September 09, 2023, 10:18:28 AM
You can buy from many places using cryptocurrency but in different countries that do not allow the use of cryptocurrency you cannot use it like in my country No. In my opinion you should not buy anything using this currency now, wait until mid 2024, and you will get something better. My little Speaking from the idea.For example, companies like Amazon allow you to purchase everything using cryptocurrency.Finally, I can say that cryptocurrency has not gained credibility with the governments of all countries It is not possible to purchase from so take action according to the situation you can use it alternative way.There are many places in the forum market where you can do a lot of things and use it as Altcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 12, 2023, 07:36:48 PM
as we've been in a state of bear-trend for almost a year, i'm trying to find another usage of my eth and btc except hodling. do you know any real working crypto-marketplaces? probably it's not a bad option and i would find something really worthful to buy without any doubts of being scammed. kindly waiting for your feedback
Yes from long time we are seeing down train of crypto currency market. It is better to hold now. Because we bought best coin of this market,  eth and bitcoin. Today or tomorrow It's price will increase there has no doubt. But now you can utilize bitcoin many ways. You can shop, you can pay Hotel bill Hospital bill etc. Many super shop now accepting bitcoin. So i think you can easily utilize your coin there has no doubt. But my advice you can hold now,  within short time bitcoin price will increase.
Bitcoin is one of the major coins that need to be in our portfolio because of the safety and the profits we can earn during market volatility. Bitcoin is good for long term holding or trading likewise some of the coins we have in the market. Ethereum is also a good project standing as the second largest cryptocurrency in the market in terms of market cap. The cryptocurrency market is moving upward gradually and for us who are holders are the ones that is going to earn more from the market with time especially when we have big portfolio.
Activity: 574
Merit: 140
Chainjoes.com
July 09, 2023, 04:26:18 PM
as we've been in a state of bear-trend for almost a year, i'm trying to find another usage of my eth and btc except hodling. do you know any real working crypto-marketplaces? probably it's not a bad option and i would find something really worthful to buy without any doubts of being scammed. kindly waiting for your feedback
Yes from long time we are seeing down train of crypto currency market. It is better to hold now. Because we bought best coin of this market,  eth and bitcoin. Today or tomorrow It's price will increase there has no doubt. But now you can utilize bitcoin many ways. You can shop, you can pay Hotel bill Hospital bill etc. Many super shop now accepting bitcoin. So i think you can easily utilize your coin there has no doubt. But my advice you can hold now,  within short time bitcoin price will increase.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
July 03, 2023, 12:49:32 AM
I do believe that I should regulate and implement the bitcoin payment system for some countries since they will be very advantageous
Activity: 462
Merit: 307
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
June 24, 2023, 09:00:21 PM
in my country there is no payment method using bitcoin. I think this is quite interesting but for now I only invest in bitcoin. but if I need money for a need then I exchange some into usd and transfer it to the bank account that I have.

this is also what I do, because bitcoin and crypto are still not legalized as a means of payment in my lovely country, so I can only exchange the crypto currency that I have to my fiat currency when I need it for my family's daily needs.

As long as the government still prohibits/does not legalize, we will continue to use this method to take advantage of the income from Crypto Assets, exchanging Crypto digital currency with Fiat to meet daily needs, and maybe the government will continue to maintain its production/fiat currency, and do not know when can make transactions using Crypto currency officially, although there are several countries that can already make transactions with Crypto currency directly.
If the government legalizes bitcoin then we can buy various products with this crypto currency. But where I live Bitcoin trading is completely prohibited and this virtual currency is considered illegal here. The main source of income is currently what we earn from cryptocurrencies, which are exchanged from virtual currency to fiat and then used to buy goods. But there are few countries that have officially recognized Bitcoin and they do all transactions by Bitcoin. For example, when the government of El Salvador officially recognized Bitcoin, the people opposed it. But later again people took Bitcoin as their main currency because they can easily buy goods using Bitcoin. And it is very easy to do any transaction with Bitcoin which is why the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing so much. But it's hard to say if bitcoin will be legalized where I live, but if it is, it's definitely possible to make transactions and payments with bitcoin.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 20, 2023, 06:47:34 AM
Currently Bitcoin is one of the most popular digital currencies. Bitcoin is far ahead of other digital currencies in terms of popularity.  Countries where Bitcoin transactions are active and who are involved with Bitcoin. Most of them people use Bitcoin for transactions. And in countries where bitcoin transactions are not allowed, people in all those countries do bitcoin transactions separately.

Nowadays, most merchants accept bitcoin as a payment option in their businesses. But if Bitcoin holders don't think it's practical to use it as an online payment, especially if you're a long-term holder, of course you'll think about its value when it comes next year, possibly high for sure.

Maybe, even Ethereum seems difficult to use as a mode of payment in online business or traditional. Because these cryptos are really good and have the potential to hold in the long-term.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
June 16, 2023, 04:42:51 PM
No no I don't buy anything goods or services using cryptocurrency online virtual currency because my country don't directly permit bitcoin as trading system.
Using crypto if you look at it now is no longer a strange thing but there are special places that are We have to see something else to be able to use crypto money because not everyone now understands the system its use. but if I myself have tried buying rare and valuable items with crypto

There are not many options available around us to actually buy or sell using bitcoin or crypto. Yes, we can use Bitcoin at few of the online outlets and websites, but the choices are limited. Most of the time, the only way to buy anything is to convert your Bitcoin into fiat and then buy your desired items.

Most people do not accumulate bitcoin to spend it on shopping, but they buy bitcoin to invest them for the long term or do trading and earn some money. In a world where crypto is not legal in most parts of the world, very few people are concerned about what they can buy directly with crypto.
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
June 11, 2023, 03:35:25 AM
If you are uneasy with holding thinking price will go down instead of buying ,best is to invest in potential ico or invest in altcoin which have solid community.but if you want to buy there are sites such as purse which can help you to buy product through Amazon or other egiftcard service where they accept crypto payment.
I think it's best to invest in bitcoin as most of the altcoins are turning out to be scams. And investing in altcoins will never make the future bright but it will have the highest risk. Altcoins are mostly scams where people lose money. So Bitcoin investment can definitely expect good things in the future. Various products can be bought with Bitcoin very easily and it makes transactions very convenient. In the current era many countries have accepted Bitcoin transactions so Bitcoin has contributed the most in the buying and selling of goods. That's why people have invested in Bitcoin with faith and accepted it as a future asset.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
June 01, 2023, 01:17:14 PM
At one time not all products could be purchased with cryptocurrency, but the popularity of Bitcoin over the past few years has led to transactions and payments being made using Bitcoin in most countries around the world. Cryptocurrency is a trusted institution that most people trust to invest in. At one time, many countries of the world did not approve of Bitcoin, but now developing countries of the world have accepted Bitcoin and made it possible to buy various products with Bitcoin. and this cryptocurrency is now so popular with people who are using it as their future asset and trying to hold it for a long time. Bitcoin will become more popular in the future and will continue to grow as the number of people in the world using Bitcoin will double in the future.
Bitcoin's beginnings were not so simple. But the popularity of Bitcoin will reach such a level that no one could have imagined in the past. Earlier people did not show much interest in these coins but now in some countries these coins have become local currency. If a coin becomes popular, that digital coin can become the main currency of a country. Bitcoin is now not only a digital currency but also a medium of exchange in some cases.

A few days ago I read a news story where two people in Portugal bought and sold a house between themselves using Bitcoin. Then understand how much popularity of Bitcoin has increased to people. Bitcoin will become a more popular digital currency in the coming days.
Activity: 492
Merit: 53
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
No no I don't buy anything goods or services using cryptocurrency online virtual currency because my country don't directly permit bitcoin as trading system.
Using crypto if you look at it now is no longer a strange thing but there are special places that are We have to see something else to be able to use crypto money because not everyone now understands the system its use. but if I myself have tried buying rare and valuable items with crypto
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
There are plenty of crypto marketplaces where you can use those coins you have. I saw before a good marketplace but I cant remember it anymore. Did you checked if theres one on your locale?

Check out https://bitify.com maybe this fits your needs.

Please be careful when you use bitify. Recently there are many bad reviews about them. I had used them long back.
But that time the dealing went very smooth. You can try https://www.coinmall.com. They also have escrow service
so you dont have to be afraid of getting scammed .

The power of buying goods and buying things for cryptocurrency will not be established still now because we are not a trustable person of cryptocurrency this will leads to the changes but in future if the government accept Bitcoin then we can definitely buy and sell goods for bitcoin.
At one time not all products could be purchased with cryptocurrency, but the popularity of Bitcoin over the past few years has led to transactions and payments being made using Bitcoin in most countries around the world. Cryptocurrency is a trusted institution that most people trust to invest in. At one time, many countries of the world did not approve of Bitcoin, but now developing countries of the world have accepted Bitcoin and made it possible to buy various products with Bitcoin. and this cryptocurrency is now so popular with people who are using it as their future asset and trying to hold it for a long time. Bitcoin will become more popular in the future and will continue to grow as the number of people in the world using Bitcoin will double in the future.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
As cryptocurrency has become a blessing in the whole world, fraudsters are deceiving common people in various ways depending on this cryptocurrency.  In recent times, the number of these attacks is very high in rich countries including America, United Kingdom.  Many agencies of various types have been created where the main job is only to transfer other people's money to their own wallets.  And various types of traps have been invented to catch those svikiras.  Some are greedy for money and some are grabbing huge amount of dollars under the pretense of love.  Such information was revealed in a recent report by cryptonews site CoinTalk.  It is noted that in the last year (2022) almost $10 billion was stolen in the US through online fraud and there was $2.57 billion through crypto schemes.
 If the main purpose of the scammers is to target America, they can easily catch big victims there.  However, the scam information that is leaked usually comes on various news portals, but in reality, the amount may be more.  Because no one wants to disclose his scamming news.  A Cointelegraph report says Canada is the second most vulnerable country.
 Here for everyone's sake, my point is that scams are being attracted not only in America or Canada but also in small and large countries around the world.  It is essential to be cautious when dealing with cryptocurrencies and thoroughly research any investment opportunity or exchange platform before investing.
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
Virtual currency has steadily gained popularity in the era we live in today. Nowadays we can buy all kinds of products and things using different crypto currencies. Especially in today's era Bitcoin is used for transactions and Bitcoin payments are accepted in most countries of the world. BTC ETH is the most invested people in crypto marketplaces and it is easy to buy products through them. Transactions in particular by Bitcoin have increased and are accepted in many parts of the world.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
Bitcoin Artist
April 10, 2023, 05:56:39 AM
Rewards for contributors to fund my project

Physical rewards BTC

As a way to express my gratitude for those who contribute to my fundraising campaign, I am offering some rewards to my supporters.

For those who donate a smaller amount, I will provide digital access to exclusive content, such as behind-the-scenes footage of my design process, sneak peeks of new collections, and personalized messages of appreciation.

For those who donate a larger amount, I will offer physical rewards, such as limited edition pieces from my new Bitcoin collection, signed sketches of my designs, or even personalized garments made just for them.

I truly appreciate any support that comes my way, and I am committed to ensuring that my supporters feel valued and appreciated. Thank you in advance for considering my fundraising campaign and for helping me achieve my dream of creating sustainable, genderless clothing with a unique twist.

https://geyser.fund/project/sewingmachinebitcoin

Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
April 09, 2023, 01:19:30 PM

It all depends on how much you trust the exchanges. And how much do you correlate the chance of earning on them to the chance of losing.
After all, history knows many cases when users' funds were stolen or locked. I lost some money in a BTC-e hack in 2017 (now it's WEX).

Nevertheless, I want to advise you on the tools of earning on the Binance.
I trust this exchange, and even if it was hacked twice, but I think that the hacks only strengthened its protection. Finance offers: Deposits with a flexible rate, Fixed stacking. BNB Vault may also be perfect for you.

Look for the most suitable earning tool for yourself there.

Activity: 305
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 23, 2023, 09:10:31 AM
You can buy if you want in the current position of the market. Since you want to invest in bitcoin and ethereum and you will not be afraid of losing your money by investing in these coins.  So you can definitely hold for long term. And you can analyze the future of the Bitcoin market to see what level it can reach in the future. So invest in Bitcoin, hold and be patient, you will surely become a successful investor someday.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 08, 2023, 03:27:58 AM

Maybe it's better to just keep your bitcoin and ethereum on hold, or if it's in binance, put it first and invest it in the staking features that binance has for 90 days staking.

Then while we are facing the bear market, it is still good that we can experience no headache while we are holding it. At least you won't have anything to think about so you won't get stressed.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
February 22, 2023, 03:55:10 AM
Most of the investors have suffered losses due to long periods of bad market conditions We must adopt an alternative approach to overcome this loss Like finding a good project after a lot of scrutiny and investing on it to earn profit.Recently launched a project called  "BLUR " I checked a lot and found the project to be a really great project I didn't find any bad side of this project, it may be my mistake, so if you want, you can check how the project is I have invested my maximum on this project to achieve long term loss.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1108
January 31, 2023, 08:03:41 PM
Nothing can be purchased with cryptocurrency in my country. Nobody would even accept it from you because the majority of people are still struggling to learn about it. In my nation, nothing is crypto payment, and many individuals still have faith in this so-called fiat money. Most of the time, I just look at my wallet and smile, knowing that Bitcoin is the future. I hope that when everyone is familiar with it, I will have enough money in my wallet.
Perhaps your doing the most you could for yourself and that's good enough but, I'll say, not to have seen any merchant who accepts cryptos in your nation doesn't mean there isn't non. Your very much not the one person that knows about cryptocurrency in your nation. Your active within a region and even within your region, you just might not know what the stores at the corner your not open to are willing to accept.
So yeah, there just might be available merchants but, you've not seen or met them just yet. I haven't really met any iny nation yet but am sure to try if I see one.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 503
Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013
January 31, 2023, 10:54:49 AM
in my country there is no payment method using bitcoin. I think this is quite interesting but for now I only invest in bitcoin. but if I need money for a need then I exchange some into usd and transfer it to the bank account that I have.

this is also what I do, because bitcoin and crypto are still not legalized as a means of payment in my lovely country, so I can only exchange the crypto currency that I have to my fiat currency when I need it for my family's daily needs.

As long as the government still prohibits/does not legalize, we will continue to use this method to take advantage of the income from Crypto Assets, exchanging Crypto digital currency with Fiat to meet daily needs, and maybe the government will continue to maintain its production/fiat currency, and do not know when can make transactions using Crypto currency officially, although there are several countries that can already make transactions with Crypto currency directly.
Pages:
Jump to: