Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying goods or services using crypto - page 4. (Read 24632 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I prefer to hold cryptocurrency for now, rather than spend it. Given the different rates and the possibility of more earnings, I prefer not to buy products and other things for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
There's an old/new kid in town if you like to spend your hard earned BTC.

If you have a product or service to sell, or something you'd wish to buy, Amazon style, but without CC's, PP or middle-man fees, check Particl Marketplace https://particl.io/ to learn more about the marketplace application and underlying technology based on Bitcoin BTC Core.

For a quick glimpse on current open market listings, visit https://www.particlmarketplace.shop/.

I'd like to see lot's of products there, like it was sometime ago on BitMit, OpenBazaar or similar cryptocurrency-only marketplace start-up/projects.

Activity: 788
Merit: 176
Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer
April 24, 2022, 12:42:17 AM
Physical goods BITCOINART https://5ksana.art/category/bitcoinart/
                                         https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/5ksana-itcoin-artist-fashion-designer-1820915
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
April 23, 2022, 10:11:24 AM
To be honest, I would just not spend cryptocurrency right now. This is the currency of the future, and I don’t think it’s the right decision to spend it on purchases now.
Activity: 2
April 22, 2022, 05:05:17 AM
In my country, Nigeria, some sellers are beginning to accept bitcoins. Especially people that sell cars.
Right now one bitcoin is about $40,000 and can get you a nice mercedes car https://www.2dotsmarket.com/ads-listing/vehicles
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
March 21, 2022, 09:30:09 PM
Bitcoin is not declared as legal countries in any country except Salvador ( many more countries are in the pipe line to declare it ) where it is being used to buy goods and services  but it is being traded/mined in many countries of the world and also being used to buy goods and services in many European countries like U.K. Its adaption is progressing very well and in particular in 2021 we have seen massive investment by Institutions which is very good for over health of crypto currencies as it will have vital impact to reduce its volatility which is the major issue of crypto and help to stabilize it.
That's great to hear that countries other than El Salvador are now on their way of doing the same however I do not think the volatility factor is one of the reasons why a country wont legalized a crypto but there maybe other reasons behind it.

Even if cryptos are volatile it is still very functional and we people are the ones that will adjust when volatility strikes and also I do not think adoption can decrease the volatility or can make a crypto stable but the situation can remain the same because in the end people are still buying and selling their coins and not all are going to hodl for a very long time. For the OP, he might want to check out the service section of the forum and the marketplace section if he want to use his crypto.

For sure volatility has play a important factor knowing how fast it pump and how fast it dumps that's why other people have an impression that this is a ponzi scheme since they always see that scenario in the market. But I do believe in future we can see more good adoption even if volatility is there since the one needed by bitcoin right now is more adoption from institutional investor also with government so that other whales can't manipulate it again.

Those who think that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme have no idea about bitcoin. Anyways who is using bitcoin for some time or keeping track of  bitcoin price, should know that bitcoin is never stable and it price fluctuates a lot. There is no harm in accepting bitcoin because you can either sell it instantly at the current price and this way you will not lose money if the price of bitcoin dumps. A better approach can be to hold those bitcoins and they will give you better returns in the future.
But mostly I know traders who accept bitcoin or any other crypto they know the future of bitcoin so once he receive bitcoin from buyer he will hold it for long term, or will sell it when he make profit.
because that way the merchant gets double profit from his goods and also when the bitcoin price goes up, the merchant has a good business brain and accepting bitcoin is their chance to get more profit, and they also definitely learn everything well and know the future of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
March 21, 2022, 08:19:54 AM
Bitcoin is not declared as legal countries in any country except Salvador ( many more countries are in the pipe line to declare it ) where it is being used to buy goods and services  but it is being traded/mined in many countries of the world and also being used to buy goods and services in many European countries like U.K. Its adaption is progressing very well and in particular in 2021 we have seen massive investment by Institutions which is very good for over health of crypto currencies as it will have vital impact to reduce its volatility which is the major issue of crypto and help to stabilize it.
That's great to hear that countries other than El Salvador are now on their way of doing the same however I do not think the volatility factor is one of the reasons why a country wont legalized a crypto but there maybe other reasons behind it.

Even if cryptos are volatile it is still very functional and we people are the ones that will adjust when volatility strikes and also I do not think adoption can decrease the volatility or can make a crypto stable but the situation can remain the same because in the end people are still buying and selling their coins and not all are going to hodl for a very long time. For the OP, he might want to check out the service section of the forum and the marketplace section if he want to use his crypto.

For sure volatility has play a important factor knowing how fast it pump and how fast it dumps that's why other people have an impression that this is a ponzi scheme since they always see that scenario in the market. But I do believe in future we can see more good adoption even if volatility is there since the one needed by bitcoin right now is more adoption from institutional investor also with government so that other whales can't manipulate it again.

Those who think that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme have no idea about bitcoin. Anyways who is using bitcoin for some time or keeping track of  bitcoin price, should know that bitcoin is never stable and it price fluctuates a lot. There is no harm in accepting bitcoin because you can either sell it instantly at the current price and this way you will not lose money if the price of bitcoin dumps. A better approach can be to hold those bitcoins and they will give you better returns in the future.
Activity: 122
Merit: 11
March 16, 2022, 02:17:31 PM
buy digital goods from here BTC
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5389888
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
March 16, 2022, 05:39:33 AM
as we've been in a state of bear-trend for almost a year, i'm trying to find another usage of my eth and btc except hodling. do you know any real working crypto-marketplaces? probably it's not a bad option and i would find something really worthful to buy without any doubts of being scammed. kindly waiting for your feedback

i have all kinds of social media for sell dm me in telegram : epiclux
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 7
US BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
March 09, 2022, 11:46:05 PM
Have you heard about FMC Pay Marketplace?

Please check it out if it suits your needs: https://fmcpay.com/
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
February 24, 2022, 12:12:29 AM
Many of companies have already gained their trust for cryptocurrencies and already adopted by creating their own digital currencies and accept as other kind of payment system. Here in our country, it's not totally they accept crypto currency but there is an web or mobile application that you can use to convert your crypto to fiat and then pay your bills such as government bills, and buy game credits. You can also buy loads if you want. Nowadays, it's easier to buy and use bitcoin in different transaction because of it's global adaption.
Activity: 12
February 06, 2022, 07:21:29 AM
Is there any marketing service provider company that accepts crypto?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
February 04, 2022, 08:42:22 AM

With many adoptions to take place, the chance of having more solid investors to hold and use the system.

As for now, it's still a tool for investment and we needed establishments who are willing to adopt and use this system to their
businesses, we have seen institutional investors to join and start investing in this industry sooner or later additional big holders
will come and take advantage not only with the amount of earnings but to facilitate the system to integrate with their businesses.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
February 04, 2022, 07:11:59 AM

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299
February 03, 2022, 04:44:31 AM

copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 01, 2022, 02:28:26 AM
In my country cryptocurrency government has not declared legitimacy in parliament but people in my country indirectly use bitcoin. Since it was not legitimized by the government So people in my country use bitcoin indirectly using different websites.

Activity: 546
January 26, 2022, 08:19:31 PM
This bear-trend will soon be over and the bull trend will soon be here so hodl a little longer don't let the wait be a waste of time. Because we are almost there.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
December 19, 2021, 02:14:35 PM
as we've been in a state of bear-trend for almost a year, i'm trying to find another usage of my eth and btc except hodling. do you know any real working crypto-marketplaces? probably it's not a bad option and i would find something really worthful to buy without any doubts of being scammed. kindly waiting for your feedback

Well for trading purposes the best exchange is Binance. I have been using it since last year and didn't ever face any issues.
Sith is also very smooth and user-friendly. Just download the app, make yourself register with easy steps, and boom. You can also search for the reviews of other users.
Activity: 199
November 19, 2021, 07:36:17 PM
buying goods or services using crypto is important for market place of crypto. most of the country accept crypto for services and good there for crypto currency will be behave like normal currency. due to the growing of technology people are tend to behave day to day life easy. because of that crypto can fill that space of most of the lives.
Activity: 185
November 12, 2021, 03:03:54 PM
Buying or selling goods and doing services using cryptocurrency is one of the most new or most famous strategy of doing jobs. Using cryptocurrency is a very big difference than working or buying/selling goods with the use of digital currencies will make our or your jobs quicker than before. Here on my country we accept cryptocurrency as a payment method and sometimes a salary within the companies that are related to cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: