Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 49. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

Yes, that's right, now is the time to buy NEO. Probably, there will not be a better time to buy NEO.
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 08:21:20 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I think Neo is the right coin, but you want it at the wrong time. So I think success will happen from the combination of both.
Activity: 138
June 12, 2018, 08:20:33 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
If you plan to invest in a long term, then I advise you to invest in NEO.  This is a good coin.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
June 12, 2018, 04:46:38 AM
I suggest that you still do not buy NEO. The price of the cryptocurrency market is likely to continue to fall. I suggest you wait and see for some time before deciding whether to buy!
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 02:52:44 PM
no doubt, you made the right choice in favor of NEO. this is a promising coin. in order to acquire NEO, you will need to first buy bitcoins on the exchange and then buy bitcoins to buy NEO.
Activity: 700
June 11, 2018, 02:39:07 PM
Yes, now is a good time to buy NEO, but not just him. The market is in a very unstable state and perhaps there is a chance to wait and buy even lower. The exact face on which it is best to buy NEO no one will tell you, but I will drop some more time, maybe a month or two. But the decision-making, and the possibility of buying should be taken cold-bloodedly without emotion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 02:33:35 PM
Well, you all know of course need to buy when everything falls ) and not when he is on weekly chart, so use this opportunity
Activity: 294
June 11, 2018, 02:31:35 PM
NEO is a great buy and there is a reason why it has moved to 5th place. ICOs are now being announced on NEO’s network now rather than Ethereum. Plus they have a ton of Chinese ties as well as large financial backers. They are the real deal.
Activity: 70
June 11, 2018, 06:39:00 AM
  Neo sounds like a good altcoin to invest into. With the fact that they have their own wallet and you need to use Neo to participate in many Ico of nowadays.
Activity: 70
June 11, 2018, 06:37:28 AM
It's a stable coin, actually this is good for day trading, I would buy NEO and just sell as the market is not really fluctuating. Although it can not replace Ethereum for the time being, it will certainly be a very strong competitor in the future. It is worth buying.
Activity: 64
June 11, 2018, 06:35:23 AM
My prediction on this year Neo must be worth at least 200 usd per coin. ICO's only now start to search money on NEO platform.
Activity: 378
June 11, 2018, 06:32:28 AM
Over the past day, neo has lost in the price of about 10%. Now a very attractive price to invest in this coin. If we talk about the long-term prospects of this coin, they are quite good. Everyone knows that the neo cryptocurrency is often called the Chinese Ethereum, and it is not in vain, because these two platforms provide very similar functionality for their users. At the moment, about 80% of all blockchain projects and ICO are running on the Ethereum blockchain. But soon this picture should change, because there are platforms that can create a worthy competition for the Ether. The NEO platform is a direct proof of that. This platform is aimed at developers of blockchain projects from China, and you probably know how the Chinese love everything that is produced by their compatriots. This is the so-called support of domestic producers. When in mid-2017, China banned the ICO in their country, many experts said that they just started cleaning this area to go there more prepared and with its platform. And recently, there was information that China may lift the ban on the ICO in 2018. If, however, the Chinese government will lift the ban on the ICO, we will see a sharp increase in the cost of NEO, and may even see figures above $ 1000 per coin. But, as they say, wait and see.
It's a good thing to buy Neo when you need it to invest on the Neo ICO platform, but when you intend to hold the NEO, I think it's bad. As you can see, almost half of the total neo circulation is in the hands of developers which is not a good idea when they plan to get rid of their neo tokens.
Activity: 406
June 11, 2018, 06:28:41 AM
Over the past day, neo has lost in the price of about 10%. Now a very attractive price to invest in this coin. If we talk about the long-term prospects of this coin, they are quite good. Everyone knows that the neo cryptocurrency is often called the Chinese Ethereum, and it is not in vain, because these two platforms provide very similar functionality for their users. At the moment, about 80% of all blockchain projects and ICO are running on the Ethereum blockchain. But soon this picture should change, because there are platforms that can create a worthy competition for the Ether. The NEO platform is a direct proof of that. This platform is aimed at developers of blockchain projects from China, and you probably know how the Chinese love everything that is produced by their compatriots. This is the so-called support of domestic producers. When in mid-2017, China banned the ICO in their country, many experts said that they just started cleaning this area to go there more prepared and with its platform. And recently, there was information that China may lift the ban on the ICO in 2018. If, however, the Chinese government will lift the ban on the ICO, we will see a sharp increase in the cost of NEO, and may even see figures above $ 1000 per coin. But, as they say, wait and see.
Activity: 215
June 11, 2018, 06:15:44 AM
I think NEO has a huge potential in the long-term. I usually don’t like to buy in hypes but if I really believe in the currency, I prefer to buy it now and add more if it goes down, to decrease the average price. NEO went from 0.0035 BTC to 0.012 in just a few days so the million dollar question is: Is it going to continue increasing or not? I would say that it can suffer a correction soon but I don’t think that will come to the 0.035 BTC level.
Activity: 98
June 11, 2018, 06:03:19 AM
Anchor is a crypto with good technology and strong community. NEO has launched its NEP-5 token. In the future I believe in NEO's value addition.
NEO uses C # and Javacrypt
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 10, 2018, 03:35:04 PM
NEO is so-called Chinese version of Ethereum. Its technology of smart contracts is terrific! NEO is quite perspective, I believe it will rise a lot. Now is a suitable time to buy, while the market is red.
Take advantage and see the result, NEO seems to be down and investors can take advantage of that, buy with your spare money and wait till the green market start to show back, the Chinese investors will play again and NEO will jumped to the moon once more,.
Activity: 252
June 10, 2018, 03:30:51 PM
at the time of market crash now many are buying neo and acclimating  neo coin after seeing the potential of neo we can expect the price growth like eth last year all eyes on neo coin
Activity: 306
June 10, 2018, 01:44:55 PM
NEO is so-called Chinese version of Ethereum. Its technology of smart contracts is terrific! NEO is quite perspective, I believe it will rise a lot. Now is a suitable time to buy, while the market is red.
Activity: 280
June 10, 2018, 10:43:11 AM
I guess NEO's price will rise over the next few months due to their new collaborative project with Ontology. If this project succeeds, the NEO may be intensely populated with new smart contract applications.
Yes, then this can make the NEO denser. Because the NEO system has entered the prestigious list of the top 10 crypto currencies and this is from market capitalization, an active community and a large and diverse development team.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 10:34:02 AM
I guess NEO's price will rise over the next few months due to their new collaborative project with Onlotogy. If this project succeeds, the NEO may be intensely populated with new smart contract applications.
Pages:
Jump to: