Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 46. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 06:55:04 PM
Getting NEO at $40 is a steal. All things being equal, neo should surpass $500 the year if analysis is anything to go by.
Activity: 181
June 20, 2018, 06:42:03 PM
yes, this is a good time to buy NEO before the price gets higher, NEO is one of the best coins that have a bright future so I suggest to buy now and hold it for months ahead.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 06:34:09 PM
yeah, I think it is a good moment to buy NEO right now!
as you said many incoming ICOs will help to rise the price up!
good luck!

I think it might go a little bit lower before going back up but it's probably one of the best moment since 2017 to buy NEO yes. I have been accumulating NEO for 9 months now, unfortunately the recent dip obliterated pretty much all my profits but I recovered some profits thanks to airdrops like ONT / MCT and made nice profits buying Ontology early.

There are still concerns about the lack of decentralization and possible technical flaws in the network so I would'nt bet more than 30% of my crypto portfolio on it but still... it's the cleanest blockchain for ICOs and the closest thing to an enterprise-grade public blockchain in my opinion, so it's definitely a must-have and definitely a good price Grin
Activity: 39
June 20, 2018, 05:51:11 PM
There is always doubt about if NEO will get tagged as a security by the SEC, but for me this is a great price to pick some up right now. If it goes lower than this, and of course it could then even better!
Activity: 23
June 20, 2018, 05:49:54 PM
yeah, I think it is a good moment to buy NEO right now!
as you said many incoming ICOs will help to rise the price up!
good luck!
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 05:48:31 PM
Now the price for NEO is less than $ 40.  I very much doubt that the price will fall even lower.  Therefore, it is better now to buy coins.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
June 20, 2018, 01:01:04 PM
NEO is a good coin that will compete with Ethereum in the future, with advanced technology I believe the future of NEO is very bright so I recommend to buy NEO now before the price is higher.
NEO is pretty good now. But I do not think that in the future he will have enough opportunities to surpass Ethereum. Aldona to Ethereum, as a bitcoin to Ethereum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Choose better a few cheap cryptocurrency and invest in them. I want to draw your attention to ICO!
Activity: 63
June 20, 2018, 10:17:01 AM
The neo price now is $74.53 so the price now is very low i think 5% so this is the right time to buy neo. And dont worry because neo is a trusted coin many bitcoiners buy neo start from 2014 till now.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 12:34:05 PM
Yes, now is a good time to buy NEO, while the price has not grown much.  And I advise you to hold the coins until next year.
Activity: 85
June 19, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
I think it makes sense to buy the NEO at the moment, but I will not put all my assets or money into it but only a part or a few of the rest I have, but I will arrange and will split the investment between ETH and NEO, because I think I will add my earnings in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
June 19, 2018, 11:57:25 AM
From all big platform tokens I would put my money on $NEO indeed. I am however interested to see how projects like Icon and Vechain will be able to grab a fair share of the pie. I think it will all be taken from ETH. I also think ADA and XLM will become bigger and bigger.

But for now I am a big fan of NEO and all Nep-5 tokens for that matter. Soon there will be two more Nep-5 exchanges (Spotcoin and NEX) and several great - high potential - Nep-5 projects like Effect.ai, AsuraCoin and more. Can't wait for NEO to show some massive growth again....as last few months were sad...Smiley.
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 11:52:30 AM
it looks very promising at the moment. but to invest in this coin all my money, I would not advise. Buying NEO today, you can get a good profit in a couple of years. NEO has great potential. Now the price for NEO is low, so....
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:42:08 AM
buying neo now still the best time to have it

Neo is a good coin to hold for year or more.

in addition, while you are holding in on neon wallet you are getting gas also, which has a value.
Rather than being described as a cryptocurrency, NEO is described as a smart economy. It works in a similar way to Ethereum. NEO seem to build a link between the real economy and the digital economy.Is good idea.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
June 19, 2018, 11:35:33 AM
buying neo now still the best time to have it

Neo is a good coin to hold for year or more.

in addition, while you are holding in on neon wallet you are getting gas also, which has a value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 11:30:48 AM
Neo is a sleeping giant but it's well supported with his community growing every day and the huge support of influential people it will be a huge success
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
June 19, 2018, 11:25:49 AM
This is a very good opportunity to have NEO first before NEO becomes more expensive because NEO will be a high-quality coin that is applied in various ICO. With you buying NEO now and investing it in the long run, you will get a satisfactory profit with NEO price gains that are already much higher than it is now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 09:23:06 AM
Neo is a big hidden gem with unrealised potential. I assume buying NEO instead of Ethereum,because chineese government supports Neo as well as there are some usecases of Neo application and some ICOs already launched on Neo platform
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
The NEO project is still one of the most promising and competing platforms for creating projects. The platform today already has a lot of projects that work successfully, so I see great prospects for the project.
Activity: 126
June 19, 2018, 09:15:00 AM
Yes, I believe that the price of NEO will continue to increase, even though now the price is down but this is a good time to buy it for a better profit.
Pages:
Jump to: