Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 44. (Read 8517 times)

copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
June 25, 2018, 06:02:33 AM
The NEO crypto currency has a good investment attractiveness. I view NEO as a tool for investing. The prices below may not fall. Now is the right time to buy.
Activity: 22
June 24, 2018, 11:12:21 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Yes you do! at the moment you are buying NEO
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 11:08:26 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Now the price for NEO is $ 30.  I think it's worth buying coins now to get a good profit in the future.
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

I think neo still will bring good news in every project, nothing wrong from neo, it's just now all are in the red zone. neo always come up with a good platform. I'm sure neo will have a good place in the market.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

I do not know when this time is good or not to buy neo, but I think buying neo is not the right decision, why? because the current price is far, and can not guarantee the future. and soon neo may be lost.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 06:06:26 AM
when you started this thread in februari prices where ridiculous but after the big free fall of all the coins prices are worth again to buy some i think , but when their name was still antshares the prices where 0.12 $ for month's
Activity: 252
June 24, 2018, 03:34:52 AM
NEO are so cheap now. This is good to buy altcoin, especially top coin like NEO. NEO or ETH, ADA are good
Activity: 31
June 24, 2018, 03:26:05 AM
Yes, you can buy NEO.The coin is very promising.Soon the market will start to grow and you will be able to earn good money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 17
June 24, 2018, 03:22:04 AM
NEO is a very promising coin. It is supported by the Chinese government. The future is with this coin, but as long as the entire cryptocurrency market is falling, NEO will not grow
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 03:21:48 AM
The prospects of NEO are very good from my view. I think that several x this cryptocurrency will be able to make with the next pump of cryptomarket. I also want to pay attention to tokens based on NEO's blockchain - for example, AsuraCoin and Spotcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 03:18:22 AM
I just bought some more Neo at these exciting prices. Neo is a big altcoin that can be equally successful like ethereum. And when Neo time comes, I don't want to be caught unaware that is why I buy Neo when it dip like this!
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 12:49:22 AM
It's always a good idea to invest in the peoples currencies and neo is one of them. At least it is one of those altcoins you can buy  and have a good sleep about your investment that It will likely increase in value with  time.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 12:20:03 PM
Yes you can safely buy Neo now. Soon the market will start to grow and you can make good money on this coin.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
June 23, 2018, 12:18:14 PM
I think that it's a very good time to buy NEO. The coin is very promising. The price has decreased very well and probably will not fall below. But if the price drops below you can buy again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 23, 2018, 12:11:21 PM
If you believe in NEO, like the technology, the developers behind it, the support it gets from the outside, then definitely invest in NEO. I think NEO has a huge potential in the long-term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 12:04:52 PM
NEO is fast becoming the choice coin of many succesful ICO. It has also the support of the huge Chinese market. Its a good time to buy NEO right now while the market is bearish and prices are cheap.
Activity: 99
June 23, 2018, 12:00:57 PM
Buy NEO with Cash. There is no way to directly purchase NEO with cash. Not even any ATMs support buying NEO. You will first have to buy bitcoins with cash and then convert the BTC to NEO using a service like Changelly.
Activity: 238
June 23, 2018, 07:41:53 AM
Definitely neo worth buying. The coin is really steep, and every investor should
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
June 23, 2018, 05:28:12 AM
I think it's very good to buy neo now because it has dropped in price very much for the past few days now. Neo is a very good altcoin to hodl it's not divisible like ethereum and other currency and you also get rewarded for hodling bro with gas token which is not doing back in price it's self.
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 05:24:53 AM
 Well if you want believe in Neo you should invest to these coin but if I'm maybe try to research of this figure to make aware of this coin,becuase base on my research Neo a second generation blockchain platform which has been every investor’s attention for the past two years and dubbed as ‘Chinese Ethereum’ but there’s much to know about the features of NEO formerly known as ‘Antshares' When it was launched in 2016, the project focussed on digital assets and it couldn’t make its presence for the first 9 months. But after a major announcement of working together with the Chinese government and its rebranding to ‘NEO’ this project made everyone’s head turn.
Pages:
Jump to: