Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 50. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
I believe that it can be a long-term investment with moderate and long-term investment for a big profit, but I think that New Coins has a great project, and the market is increasing every day and investors' views, and with it new but well worth it, Investing can create huge risks in its risks, and perhaps the correction may take some time research and its effective is that the loss in my opinion is a lot of work by Neo Coins.He has a lot of reputation in the Neo Coin Cripto currency. Neo coins have a lot of value in the market. These new coins have been won in many countries. Neo coins are only for its market and its true demand in the whole crypto market.Neo coins were once known in the market at a very low price, but at present, the neo coins are in a very good price, which can be seen as effective.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 10, 2018, 09:41:55 AM
NEO is a dream coin, but the problem is that the team does not have much money to make the final version of what they were looking for at the beeggining.
Remember that they only raised 5 million dollars on their crowdsale.
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 09:35:43 AM
I believe NEO's been a to some degree lethargic mammoth generally of the last bull run. I'm getting it's attached to the dubious destiny of crypto in China. I do accept, in any case, that we are going to see a blast occur soon. As we did when they moved from antshares. A great deal of magnificent undertakings are being produced for and around NEO. Neonexchange rings a bell
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 09:34:19 AM
Purchase NEO today is really very important, because such prices will no longer appear on the market, it seems to me that now it is necessary to buy NEO because now more projects are starting to be created on the basis of NEO
Activity: 448
June 10, 2018, 09:33:42 AM
If you want to buy Neo now the right time, coint neo has a good potential for the future, the price is now again down buy and store it now and on sale when the price has gone up of course you will benefit from this coint
At the beginning of the year NEO showed us a huge potential in itself.From that time,I haven't heard anything good from it.
The coin dropped in price.If you still believe it in,it is right time to invest.
Activity: 109
June 10, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
NEO is working hard to develop future products. It not only changed its name from NEA to Antonys in June 2017, but also re-adjusted its marketing focus and achieved great success
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 06:27:55 PM
Price is still a bargain. NEO is very diversed and powerful coin, which can be applied to almost any imaginable sphere. Fast, reliable and it's getting more users everyday. When more project are realised, the price will go up  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 308
June 09, 2018, 05:27:51 PM
the NEO price now low compare with last one month so this is the right time to investment on NEO
It seems to me that in the near future there will be an opportunity to buy neo at an even lower price than now. But we must not miss this moment, because the market can begin to grow rapidly after this fall.
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 12:52:08 PM
Good for you, that's great. I got in to NEO a little later. I like NEO as well, and I think now is a good time to buy. I don't know if it will replace ETH, but it's the only one IMO that might.
Activity: 280
June 09, 2018, 08:52:54 AM
NEO at the moment is very cheap and I recommend everyone to buy. Maybe you can observe the movement and set lower buy orders for cost averaging. It may drop down to $40 and that's a very steal price.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 09, 2018, 08:51:46 AM
the NEO price now low compare with last one month so this is the right time to investment on NEO
Activity: 111
June 09, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
I think the NEO's prospects are excellent. I consider it a long-term basis for KRINS. NEO has already proven itself in the cryptocurrency world, successfully implemented the first ICO, has support in China. I add it to the portfolio now and I will follow up on the convenient moments for shopping in the future. My advice on any tokens and cryptocurrencies: if you buy coins not for speculation (for 1-2 days), then be sure to print them out to the purses to which you have private keys.
Activity: 111
June 09, 2018, 08:45:44 AM
I believe that NEO should buy in order that it was stored on your own wallet and make a profit, but to buy a large amount of coins at this time would not.Very risky, although the future of the coin has and you can earn on it a lot.
June 08, 2018, 11:55:54 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

which I see is so because soon bitcoin prices will go back up and so I am sure by buying NEO can also be good and can be profitable because now is the time of truth for crypto, because before bitcoin rose many people sell their altcoin including NEO
Activity: 90
June 08, 2018, 11:38:33 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Now the price for NEO is less than $ 60.  As for me, it's a good price to buy coins and hold them on a long term.
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 08:51:22 AM
NEO is a very strong coin! Good plotform, the coin is clearly underrated...However, its price is very much dependent on Bitcoin. Now a very attractive price to buy..
Activity: 146
June 07, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

The price of NEO is much lower now than it was last year. I think NEO is a very promising coin.

This is a good time for long-term investors to buy.
Activity: 238
June 07, 2018, 02:05:10 AM
If you want to buy Neo now the right time, coint neo has a good potential for the future, the price is now again down buy and store it now and on sale when the price has gone up of course you will benefit from this coint
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 02:01:55 AM
I have always believed that neo is an undervalued coin, it has many opportunities to become a leader of altcoins .
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again
June 07, 2018, 01:47:14 AM
Price is still a bargain. NEO is very diversed and powerful coin, which can be applied to almost any imaginable sphere. Fast, reliable and it's getting more users everyday. When more project are realised, the price will go up
Pages:
Jump to: