Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 53. (Read 8517 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 05:37:34 AM
One of the reason why I decided to invest a little into NEO is because China always wants their own version of everything. Facebook, Google, Ethereum, etc... And China has such a huge market. 100M NEO shares and GAS coins split amongst all the millionaires in china could create for massive price speculation in NEO/GAS.
The point being, is that even NEO is based out of China, it is a global project and anyone can create DAPPS for it. It just seems that only Big Capital will produce on it because of the cost to launch a Project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 05:34:12 AM
One of the reason why I decided to invest a little into NEO is because China always wants their own version of everything. Facebook, Google, Ethereum, etc... And China has such a huge market. 100M NEO shares and GAS coins split amongst all the millionaires in china could create for massive price speculation in NEO/GAS.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 04:03:49 AM
I really like NEO and it`s worth buying, in my opinion. It`s good working to develop perspective products and it achieved great success. It's goal is to eventually use many of the same technologies as ETH to become a platform for a new smart economy. Yeah, for now it can`t replace ETH, but I think that it will certainly be a very strong competitor in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
June 04, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

If there are people who are still not into NEO, or dont have NEO to hold yet.
you better go to market and bag some of it.
everything is going great now and i think NEO will go 200 USD or more withing 2 months.
Activity: 163
June 04, 2018, 03:54:52 AM
Neo is a good investment, the problem is that you are always risking your ass to see it going deeper than the actual price. That is why i think that NEO is still a good investment, but a risky one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 03:50:52 AM
I just bought some NEO last week. I should have noticed this one much earlier. Hope it still has good potential to grow.
I also bought some NEO weeks ago.
It was a great platform with huge potential.
Lots of projects based on it will be launched this year.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 02:11:53 AM
Also have some of these coins and still hope to see results in mid-term (3-6 months), good time to buy if you feel its' promising
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 01:47:52 AM
I just bought some NEO last week. I should have noticed this one much earlier. Hope it still has good potential to grow.
Activity: 168
June 04, 2018, 01:23:08 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

With a market capitalization that is still below $ 5B, it looks like Neo still holds a promising potential in the future.
But maybe not like last year, Neo is currently more suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 12:57:09 AM
It looks like the rate of Neo stalled earlier this year, just like the other Altcoin.
But it may not be long, if you look at the market capitalization of Ether and compare it with Neo, I believe Neo will solve what it passes in the future.
June 04, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

Looks like for this year, the trend from the famous Altcoin will tend to be the same.
But since the market capitalization of Neo is still quite low, I think for the long term the profit percentage will be greater than other famous altcoin.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
Now the price for NEO is low.  And I think next year the price will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 02:00:32 PM
Yeah, Neo is exactly what i need to buy in my portfolio. Chineese government support this technology, so this positive sigh will affect future price of this coin.
To my mind this is a potential and stable option!
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 01:55:43 PM
Now the price for NEO is $ 56.  It's a good price to buy coins.  I think in a year the price will grow several times.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 01:16:59 PM
Now the price is NEO low so buy it now, it's a good idea. But I don't think NEO will grow much in the near future and so maybe you should consider investing in other coins like ADA, OMG or EOS.
June 02, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

When viewed from the market capitalization, Neo is very likely to grow at least a few more times. Despite having to compete with many other altcoins, I believe Neo will still be able to generate profits for the long term.
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 06:38:34 AM
NEO is a good choice for 5-10% portfolio. They have problems with decentralization and stability of blockchain right now.  From other side NEO is a blockchain platform with close contacts in China and great potential.
Remember NEO for 7 usd) So NEO is a excellent long term investment.
I also like Neo for my portofolio and i know its close to big country china but how it can be good if close with china? China receny close the transaction and not allow their citizens to invest in crypto.
However i will still support Neo as etherium competitor and Eos also good for this competition.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 06:21:14 AM
I always have a soft spot in neo and i have neo in my portfolio aswell so i will say it is a good time to buy neo, it's not great as the price is lower several days ago but it is still a good entry price and i think the price can increase to around $100 later this year. Neo has strong fundamental so it is a great token to hold.
Activity: 154
June 02, 2018, 06:18:08 AM

If at that time you decide to buy it, maybe your current investment has grown at least 50%.
Probably will not have an increase like last year, but it looks like Neo still deserves to fill the top layer of the portfolio.
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 06:04:45 AM

Neo is one of the Altcoins that inspired us last year with spectacular growth.
I believe this year will not be the same, but certainly to buy it, we do not have to wait until Alibaba decides to use this blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: