Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 54. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 12:28:58 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

Forthcoming, Chinese máy accept the cryptocurrency. If it happen, platform of Neo will be applied for ICO of Chinese and Neo will overcome Etherium. So, you should consider buy Neo at this time
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 12:03:59 AM
I believe NEO is a good long term investment. Lots of NEO based ICOs will come into the market. This will definitely help to a huge growth of coin.  I think this coin will be next to ETH very soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 11:52:40 PM
buy neo now can be a good alternative, neo coins have a good price and fantastic. if we are patient to hold in some time to the next I think we will get profit and neo price will to the highest position.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
June 01, 2018, 11:50:31 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
The key excitement for Neo users is unlocking the second part of the tokens, or rather, its appearance on the market. Such an outcome can soften the course of Neo slightly. But at the same time experienced traders and investors will say that the recession of a particular cryptocurrency is the ideal time for acquiring it.
Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 11:38:36 PM
Yes, of course, this is a good opportunity if you are interested in Neo.
I think Neo is a pretty good coin in terms of technological sophistication, I'm sure Neo will someday be a great coin.
Neo is also called as Ethereum China, therefore it is certain this will explode in Cryptocurrency Market with a high price.
I advise you to immediately buy NEO in large quantities because Neo will be a successful coin in the future.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
June 01, 2018, 11:30:14 PM
This is a good time to buy NEO. Because its current price is $ 53. That's a very low price. This is an opportunity for us to buy more and hold them in the long run.
I believe in the Third Quarter, the price of NEO will increase to $ 90 per coin. history will repeat and traders will become rich. Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 11:27:02 PM
Neo is also one of the best coin. Again we got a chance to buy at this level. If you buy at this level you will get good amount of returns  Tongue
Activity: 168
June 01, 2018, 12:41:04 PM
Now the price of coins is low.  And it seems to me that it's a good time to invest in NEO for a long term.
Activity: 22
June 01, 2018, 10:58:05 AM
Yes, I bought some NEO and now waiting for the price it will rise
Activity: 32
June 01, 2018, 08:04:38 AM
NEO is working hard to develop future products. It not only changed its name from NEA to Antonys in June 2017, but also re-adjusted its marketing focus and achieved great success. Neo's goal is to eventually use many of the same technologies as Ethereum to become a platform for a new smart economy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 01, 2018, 05:02:22 AM
We really can tell or predict what will happen next but if one has neo already it would be good but if not still depends on the the bitcoin value in the market but I guess it's good for now considering it has great potential and would probably make a great profit.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 04:57:58 AM
I think that now is the time for to buy Neo,the price is a good price and this token will be up soon.
The idea or smart economy is brilliant:it is start a new era.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 04:52:32 AM
NEO has the 70% of my portfolio,because i believe NEO has far more potential than ethereum,NEO as the chinese ethereum has more advance technology than eth's platform they borth offers smartcontracts and d-apps,NEO has NEP5 tokens which are upgraded version of ERC20 tokens,this is why most of the new developers are using NEO platform over ETH's outdated platform.
NEO can also be categorized as coins have a high price. the price is strongly influenced by the development of the coin itself besides this NEO coin is indeed very capable koi to compete with other coins and become a reliable coin. therefore I strongly recommend to buy NEO, and if you already have the desire to have this coin is a pretty good decision.
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 04:40:23 AM
I was amazed to find out how many successful projects using NEO's blockchain! Now NEO's is clear 2nd by utilization with a chance to become first. Ontology is a highly successful example.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 01:10:03 AM
I think this is a good opportunity to buy NEO and in the future to make good money on this coin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 31, 2018, 12:31:47 PM
yes i think so too, if have enough capital to buy NEO i think good. NEO is also staying with a good future for investment. and market price movements are also stable. so it's a good decision to take advantage of the situation before the price will increase a lot.
Activity: 20
May 31, 2018, 12:19:00 PM
One of the most scathing critiques of NEO is that it's incredibly centralized. There are only 7 validation nodes which are controlled by either Onchain (company that founded and is developing NEO), the NEO Council, or the City of Zion, three organizations that are very closely tied to each other
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 02:56:24 AM
NEO is a coin where investors want to invest in cryptographic currencies. the value will increase and strengthen in the coming years.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 02:53:13 AM
I think that now is a very good time, not only for the NEO project, but in general for NEO too. In any case, I believe that the NEO project is very interesting, therefore it is necessary to invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 02:50:16 AM
Probably now is the right time for buying NEO. Many ico now is launching and it is based in neo. Neo is gaining popularity and it can be a reason for the price to go high. So as of now when the price of neo is still low you should buy more of it.
Pages:
Jump to: