Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 55. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 01:10:43 AM
NEO blockchain works not good and stable, but we should not forget, that it is a Chinese project and more ICO projects starts on NEO. I think NEO has a great potential to grow.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 01:06:28 AM
You can buy Neo when the price is not too high.
I see Neo is a very good coin, Neo is growing rapidly, the value of the price used to be very low and demand only a little.
But now we can see Neo many who use and Neo currently many who bought it, Neo turned into a great coin even Neo is now in the TOP 10 Cryptocurrency market.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 01:02:56 AM
NEO is, perhaps, the only cryptocurrency that has a very promising and dynamically developing platform, which I do not find disadvantages yet. Of course NEO is worth buying now.
Activity: 784
May 31, 2018, 12:53:20 AM
If you believe this coin-I think you should buy. Because the current NEO recently experienced a decline in price and you can take advantage of that condition. NEO alone is a very nice coin and its development is very fast. And these coins are very much people expect that someday could match the ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
May 31, 2018, 12:41:46 AM
If you want to buy NEO seems right now, right now coint neo is also on the rise many are interested in this coint, if you are sure you want to invest in neo do, of course this coint also have good prospect for future
Activity: 22
May 30, 2018, 06:37:19 AM
Actually, I think the price of NEO is very low at the moment, and it can increase incredibly this year. I believe that now is an unbelievable opportunity for longterm investors. Neo's founder has said that the coin is compliant with all of the governement policies.
Activity: 101
May 29, 2018, 01:43:58 PM
NEO cryptocurrency differs from Ethereum in a number of better manifested features.
It is faster, safer and more convenient for the user. Tomorrow it will be possible to create smart contracts for NEO blockchain on the MyWish platform without programming skills!

How will this affect the cost of both tokens. What are your predictions?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 11:26:57 AM
Now the price for NEO has grown.  And it seems to me better to wait, when the price drops to $ 50.
Activity: 378
May 29, 2018, 03:12:16 AM

Neo is one of the potential coins of the future, I think buying it for investment is a good idea because it will be very profitable in the future, I suggest to buy Neo now because the price is down, so this is the right time to buy it.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 03:01:57 AM
If you want to buy NEO now is the right time, neo is the kind of altcoint that is currently worth to be calculated, I am sure in the next few months will be many people who will invest in this neo, my advice do not delay for a good thing
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 29, 2018, 02:49:22 AM
Neo is also one of the best coin. Again we got a chance to buy at this level. If you buy at this level you will get good amount of returns with in less span of time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 02:07:22 PM
NEO is rather cheap offering good opportunities for the projects and good speed of the transactions. I believe it will grow by higher percentage than btc and etherium, so go get it.
Really nice folks
Activity: 585
May 28, 2018, 06:28:57 AM
With the current market situation, I think it is a good time to invest in neo if you are interested in the coin as the price is low and it is a good coin to hold. It has a strong developers and has a good potential to grow higher in future.
Activity: 459
May 28, 2018, 06:27:29 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Buying NEO is now a very right decision. Because its price is very cheap now. It's underestimated and it's time for you to become greedy.
The greed at this point will be very good because the Crypto market is about to recover. Q3 in 2018 will be a strong recovery. Wink
Activity: 256
May 28, 2018, 06:20:46 AM
NEO is one of the strong contender in alt coins at the moment, they are supported by a strong investors and developing in a good progress, in next year maybe the price would rise very high.
i hope you are right. because i have heard some disappointing commenrs about NEO and i can not decide what to do right now
Activity: 256
May 28, 2018, 06:19:45 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
i hacve heard a lot odf good things about NEO. so i am even thinking about buying it. at least some small amount, just to experiment
Activity: 17
May 28, 2018, 06:17:56 AM
NEO is one of the strong contender in alt coins at the moment, they are supported by a strong investors and developing in a good progress, in next year maybe the price would rise very high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 06:49:10 PM
Professional market participants forecast the NEO crypto currency in 2018 for growth to 100%. The drivers of the course will be determined after the current developer competition.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
May 27, 2018, 06:43:38 PM
NEO is very cheap at the moment. I think that now is very good time to invest in it or increase the holdings. NEO is great project and will show very good return.
Activity: 275
May 27, 2018, 06:39:22 PM
icos are a bad procedure in order to invest in icos, that ist he main reason of why i am not investing in some icos at the moment, i do not like to give out my personal information to any of those projects
Pages:
Jump to: