Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 58. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 01:20:08 PM
NEO is a coin that I believe after ethereum and bitcoin. If you believe in long-term potential coins, you should just buy and HODL. I believe that 2018 will be a very lucrative year for the NEO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 12:51:45 PM
Why not?  Neo is a good and promising coin for investment on a long term.  The price is now not high.
Activity: 364
May 24, 2018, 12:02:51 PM
In my opinion, the idea of NEO is good, but the implementation of these ideas is delayed. I think if everything on the road map is successful, it will be a new ETH
Activity: 42
May 24, 2018, 11:52:21 AM
This is a good time for you to invest in NEO. Its current price is $ 70 and this is a very reasonable price. In addition, if you hold more, you will be more profitable after each month. They will send you the bonus with a coin called ONT. Investing in NEO is a very smart decision.
  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 11:49:10 AM
Yes, I think NEO will rise, this is a Chinese version of ethereum. So definitely this NEO  will go up sooner or later. Let's support it.

BTCBTCBTC

NEO is best choice for investing in the present situation of the market because already China has given good rating to NEO. So but we need to wait with lot of patience and it will recover the price soon.
Activity: 252
May 24, 2018, 11:47:24 AM
My feeling is that NEO is Chinese Ethereum. The main stage on which to direct the Chinese ICO. Along these lines, I believe it merits contributing and not mixing up speculations for 1-2 years. In the event that we discuss the possibilities of NEO in 2018, at that point, the cost of these coins is probably going to reach $100 per coin or more. That can be completely contributed. I think the prospects are great.
Activity: 229
May 24, 2018, 11:45:18 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I will not buy it directly, I will think long term / see market trading draft, so I can follow the news on the turk coin, and sometimes I put the value that I want, so that when the price is right, I will buy the coins automatically .
Activity: 53
May 24, 2018, 11:45:13 AM
Yes, I think NEO will rise, this is a Chinese version of ethereum. So definitely this NEO  will go up sooner or later. Let's support it.

BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 217
May 24, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
In my opinion, NEO is one of the valuable altcoin, it is worth to invest. NEO is the cryptocurrency that was born in China. It has the technology, planning, direction is quite similar to Ethereum so NEO is often called Ethereum of China. Besides, NEO has more advantages over Ethereum as it has faster transaction processing speed, and NEO is headed for smart economy. If we want to make big profits in the future then we should buy NEO right now. Currently at NEO price is about $ 53, this is a good price for us to invest in this altcoin. I believe that future NEO will grow stronger and have higher value
Activity: 119
May 24, 2018, 11:43:44 AM
Yes investing in NEO is a smart choice, because this coin works by changing over substantial, true advantages for advanced ones. You can store, exchange, settle and clear finances in the NEO distributed system. NEO is still in its advancement stages, it has exponential potential and space for global development.
Activity: 163
May 24, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Today, the price of NEO has fallen dramatically.  And I think in the near future the price will not fall below.  Therefore, I advise you now to invest in NEO.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 24, 2018, 11:37:34 AM
NEO has grown very much in price over the past 2 years, I'm not sure that this is a good buy. I'd rather look for new coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 24, 2018, 11:34:01 AM
Yes, you can buy NEO at this level also, because the coin has lot of scope to grow. If the market condition is good it would touch USD 200. But it can touch again USD 200 with in a year.
Activity: 434
May 24, 2018, 11:32:57 AM
I bought about 50$ per NEO, and I sold some when it was 80$ , NEO is 100% good for long term investment, its gonna be huge, for sure
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

I don't see so many ICOs coming on NEO, which ones did you mean? There were a few I know, but the vast amount of ICOs is still using Ethereum and I don't think that will change. NEO came later but the tech is still comparable in terms of transactions speed and scaling.
Activity: 182
May 24, 2018, 11:23:59 AM
Neo is one of the best coin in crypto. Which is having lot of potential to grow. I hope it is most promising coin in crypto market.
Activity: 114
May 24, 2018, 11:15:41 AM
In my opinion, NEO is a very good investment. According to a study, NEO's price can increase to $315.95 within one year, and will roughly be $2,249.10 by 2023, so with a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +8,200.00%.
Activity: 172
May 24, 2018, 06:38:49 AM
Neo is a good coin for investment on a long term.  And I advise now to buy coins, because now the price is very low.
Activity: 378
May 24, 2018, 04:47:01 AM
NEO is a coin that has a bright future. I think buying it is a good idea because it potentially gives you a profit in the future. I see prices on the market go down so I think it's a good time to buy NEO now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
May 24, 2018, 04:22:01 AM

neo is the next etherum, the platform offers the smart contracts like ethereum and icos are using this because it is much faster than the ethereum blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: