Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying your ERC20 wallet tokens - Especially unlisted tokens!! - page 2. (Read 20544 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 24
I do not understand the meaning of this undertaking and the purchase as a whole. But as I understand it, this is no longer a hot topic.

True, this is indeed not a hot topic, but this topic also has benefits for people who want to sell their tokens in their wallets, but who have not yet been registered in exchange, and of course the buyer will buy their tokens at a cheap price or according to their agreement and who definitely far below the price of ico.
It would be normally cheap and I do believe that not all people will consider on buying out shitcoins unless on some projects which wasn't able to hit up exchangers.

I don't know if someone can really put up soo much risk on buying these coins which value ahead won't really be a guarantee.

He is not buying all the coins but he will check with the companies whether they have potential in the market. Some companies are not listing due to the downfall situation and even though they have very good ability for listing. Maybe he will grab those for cheap and start selling them for a higher price after listing.

There is good description about what I am doing.
Topic is still hot and people are contacting over pm.
So also you can if you are intereset.
By the way thank you all others who wrote under the topic
thanks all for your comments in here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Are the coins still being bought?
I would all shit willingly sold-together with wallet. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I do not understand the meaning of this undertaking and the purchase as a whole. But as I understand it, this is no longer a hot topic.

True, this is indeed not a hot topic, but this topic also has benefits for people who want to sell their tokens in their wallets, but who have not yet been registered in exchange, and of course the buyer will buy their tokens at a cheap price or according to their agreement and who definitely far below the price of ico.
It would be normally cheap and I do believe that not all people will consider on buying out shitcoins unless on some projects which wasn't able to hit up exchangers.

I don't know if someone can really put up soo much risk on buying these coins which value ahead won't really be a guarantee.

He is not buying all the coins but he will check with the companies whether they have potential in the market. Some companies are not listing due to the downfall situation and even though they have very good ability for listing. Maybe he will grab those for cheap and start selling them for a higher price after listing.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324

It would be normally cheap and I do believe that not all people will consider on buying out shitcoins unless on some projects which didn't able to hit up exchangers.

I don't know if someone can really put up soo much risk on buying these coins which value ahead wont really be a guarantee.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I will strongly suggest you to check out Solarex ICO - Powering Africa Project, one of the most promising ICO project this year. They are still on Private sale and yet to be listed on any exchange. You can visit their website solarex.io for more information. As we speak now, they're currently having their Black Friday sale with 55% off, a great time to purchase and loot their Token.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
will you take ludos bounty reward tokens?
Activity: 1512
Merit: 418

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
I like your offer but would you mind buying my tokens half of the ICO price? I can give more tokens that are currently ongoing to be exchange but will dump the tokens to you if you will accept my offer to buy the tokens half of the ICO price. For example the token ICO price is 0.1 USD, I will sell it to you at 0.005 USD per token.

PM me if you are interested.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hey. How long will your offer last?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Here is my ETH address 0x66EF5990861dD8DA0F24Cf0Bd70b9c0dCA613837
Please check what tokens you can buy and at what price. I'll wait for your answer.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
So you are searching for any tokens that are not recorded on any trade but rather have possibilities to be, however in more less expensive than the ICO cost? You are likely searching for unpleasant precious stones among the stones Smiley
what are alt coins that are more than 1 year old in my wallet can still be appreciated by you?

You can check it yourself if it's listed anywhere or not. But i  don't know why topicstarter doesn't answer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 4
I have MCU - Medichain 2000, Please pm me your offer
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Why do you buy the ERC20 token?Whether you want to sell them when they are added to the exchange?Do you want to buy some tokens that have been zeroed?

Maybe he will some procedure for buying because he is researching about the project and start analysing in future when the company is going to list in exchanges. He will buy those for cheap and start selling them for a higher price after listing in the exchanges.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
what are alt coins that are more than 1 year old in my wallet can still be appreciated by you?
Hello! Is that team topycstarters working now? I have some stuff in my wallet. You can watch them on my profile.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
I send you a pm.Please check.Thank you !
Dear HBK,

I sent a reply to you.

Dear all,

Thank you very much  for your replies, you will see most of answers of your questions in the replies before your message.
Meantime for your offer requests you can write to here or you can send pm to me
Kind regards,

note: I am not mentioning about delisted tokens, I am mentioning unlisted tokens. by the way still I may buy delisted ones also after my review.

mrpro
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
I send you a pm.Please check.Thank you !
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Why do you buy the ERC20 token?Whether you want to sell them when they are added to the exchange?Do you want to buy some tokens that have been zeroed?
Pages:
Jump to: