Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying your ERC20 wallet tokens - Especially unlisted tokens!! - page 5. (Read 20544 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 24
Please remember I am able to give offers between monday and friday.
Tomorrow is opening day

By the way thank you very much contacting with me over pm.
Are you still buying? Are you looking for a specific coin? or any ERC20 coin is ok?
I am still interested.
I am not looking for a specific coin or token.
you can ask for what you have
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Are you still buying? Are you looking for a specific coin? or any ERC20 coin is ok?
What is the minimum of CEHH tokens? I don’t have much.
I am not buying CEHH as I wrote as pm.
This subject is active still
Activity: 35
What is the minimum of CEHH tokens? I don’t have much.
It is possible to work through etherdelta?

IF we deal on price of course it is possible
Activity: 182
It is possible to work through etherdelta?
Analyzing service and quotations are still active, thank you for your interest also

Dear all,

Thank you very much for interest. I am having some delays during response to your requests . Sorry for that and please remember that I am working alone so I am able to counter a limited work load for that purpose

Dear Members,

I will move my house so my service will be unavailable 9th of July 2018. I will accept requests Today until 17:00 ( GMT +2 ). Other requests sent after that time will be answered after 9th of July

Kind Regards,
Analyzing service and quotations are still active, thank you for your interest also

Dear all,

Thank you very much for interest. I am having some delays during response to your requests . Sorry for that and please remember that I am working alone so I am able to counter a limited work load for that purpose
New service is available for ERC20 wallets :
We are analyzing you wallet for unlisted tokens and sending current value of tokens or potential and possible price for unlisted tokens.
Service fee is different according to number of token type in your ERC20 wallet.
Please contact with pm to use this service.
Hi All,

i am looking for PundiX. If you have and would like sell, please contact me.

thank you for contacting.
I sent my offer via pm
Activity: 4
Hi All,

i am looking for PundiX. If you have and would like sell, please contact me.
I am buying your ERC20 tokens that are not listed in exchanges or coinmarketcap especially, Meantime I can offer for listed ones also
They can be your airdrop tokens, shtcoins etc..

System will work like below :

You will send your ERC20 ethereum wallet adress with a private message to me.
I will prepare a quotation for your ERC20 wallet tokens and send to you.
IF you accept my offer you will send tokens to me I will send ethereum that I offered in my quotation.
Also you can share TX IDs in this subject as a proof of trade.

For instance your ETH wallet address is : 0xbb3199796814705303ec249bab189DC5827c35e9
You send that address to me from pm and I like to buy CEHH token inside
For instance totally you have 8000 CEHH token in it and I will give an offer like that :
For 8000 CEHH token I will send 0.05 ETH
If you accept it you will send your tokens to the adress I will give then I will send  0.05 ETH to you
You can also give your address below this subject and I can send my offer through pm
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask in this subject.

I am already doing this trade below local subjects and it is working fine so now it is time to make it global..

Dead Souls. N. V. Gogol 2018  Grin

I can just say ROFLMAO Tongue

Im willing to do some trade with you on both listed and unlisted tokens. can you tell me how do you price the unlisted tokens especially.

About how part I can say that, ico benchmarks, whitepaper and team of ICO relevant especially.

Bы ищeтe любыe мapкepы, кoтopыe нe пepeчиcлeны нa любoм oбмeнe!нaвepнoe вы xoтeли дepжaть мoнeты, кoтopыe cкopo бyдyт выcтyпaть в oбмeнникax, нy этo кpyтo, мoжeт быть вы мoжeтe мнoгo зapaбoтaть в cвoeй cтpaтeгии

Dear Retolin, I used google translate for your message because I don't know russian so according to google you wrote :
You are looking for any markers that are not listed on any exchange! Perhaps you wanted to keep coins that will soon be in the exchanges, well this is cool, maybe you can make a lot in your strategy

I can say : Thank you for your kind wishes and perhaps I should open a topic to Russian part with the help of goodle : )

Bы ищeтe любыe мapкepы, кoтopыe нe пepeчиcлeны нa любoм oбмeнe!нaвepнoe вы xoтeли дepжaть мoнeты, кoтopыe cкopo бyдyт выcтyпaть в oбмeнникax, нy этo кpyтo, мoжeт быть вы мoжeтe мнoгo зapaбoтaть в cвoeй cтpaтeгии

Is it Russian through Google translator? Sounds like a Barbarian))

Please be kind, he wrote russian but meaning is kind in anyway.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1

Is it Russian through Google translator? Sounds like a Barbarian))
Activity: 146
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Im willing to do some trade with you on both listed and unlisted tokens. can you tell me how do you price the unlisted tokens especially.
Activity: 546
Merit: 116
I am buying your ERC20 tokens that are not listed in exchanges or coinmarketcap especially, Meantime I can offer for listed ones also
They can be your airdrop tokens, shtcoins etc..

System will work like below :

You will send your ERC20 ethereum wallet adress with a private message to me.
I will prepare a quotation for your ERC20 wallet tokens and send to you.
IF you accept my offer you will send tokens to me I will send ethereum that I offered in my quotation.
Also you can share TX IDs in this subject as a proof of trade.

For instance your ETH wallet address is : 0xbb3199796814705303ec249bab189DC5827c35e9
You send that address to me from pm and I like to buy CEHH token inside
For instance totally you have 8000 CEHH token in it and I will give an offer like that :
For 8000 CEHH token I will send 0.05 ETH
If you accept it you will send your tokens to the adress I will give then I will send  0.05 ETH to you
You can also give your address below this subject and I can send my offer through pm
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask in this subject.

I am already doing this trade below local subjects and it is working fine so now it is time to make it global..

Dead Souls. N. V. Gogol 2018  Grin
Why will you buy shitcoin without any potential in it?

Of course I am not saying that I am buying all coins.
first I am checking that . I have also some trade sources even for shitcoin.
So if it is in my list and I have a potential to sell then I am buying or at least requesting to buy from you
Activity: 33
Why will you buy shitcoin without any potential in it?
Pages:
Jump to: