Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying your ERC20 wallet tokens - Especially unlisted tokens!! - page 4. (Read 20544 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 101
it seems like I am interested in your idea, many tokens I have but are not listed on the exchange. I will try to offer some tokens that I have,
waiting for your answer.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
I do not understand why buy useless tokens, that this noble,or this charity event,my wallet 50 percent consists of such tokens, but my opinion is that they are dear to me as a memory!
you can keep memories, meantime there can be an exchange or personal buyer for your coins in my list
Merit: 28
I do not understand why buy useless tokens, that this noble,or this charity event,my wallet 50 percent consists of such tokens, but my opinion is that they are dear to me as a memory!
I have a lot of such coins on my wallet. And I would gladly sell them. But tell me, what is the catch? Why do you need these tokens? What are you going to do with them?
Most of time people don't want to check unlisted coins , they don't want to check dexchanges also.
Sometimes they don't want to wait till ICO finish or exchange releases.

I am checking dex priceces, ICO rates and status if they are still active or not , so according to these info I am providing an offer.
So if my plan is to sell it immediately I am using dex to sell it in a week or more.
Or I am planning to hold that till ICO finish date or exchange release date.

I don't need any of tokens just I am trying to have a profit between 5 or 10 percent with my existing ethereum.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I have a lot of such coins on my wallet. And I would gladly sell them. But tell me, what is the catch? Why do you need these tokens? What are you going to do with them?
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
this is double edge play , i will follow this if i get some unlisted tokens
copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 13
https://medium.com/@ridhataqo
Nice offer.
Let me check what do I have in my wallet
copper member
Activity: 502
Merit: 63
3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz
Thank you for contacting with me.

Please remember that :

You can use escrow services if you pay for it seperately.

If you don't want to use escrow services; first you should send tokens and than I can send our agreed price as eth or with other currencies. This is the way what I did till now most frequently.
I implemented vice versa 2 times only and in one of the trade I lost my 0.4 eth and it was yesterday, so I am not sending anything before taking tokens. Please don't request this way from me.

I understand perfectly your situation...

but I never got a price quote from you.
Thank you for contacting with me.

Please remember that :

You can use escrow services if you pay for it seperately.

If you don't want to use escrow services; first you should send tokens and than I can send our agreed price as eth or with other currencies. This is the way what I did till now most frequently.
I implemented vice versa 2 times only and in one of the trade I lost my 0.4 eth and it was yesterday, so I am not sending anything before taking tokens. Please don't request this way from me.
copper member
Activity: 502
Merit: 63
3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz
I'm curious about your services.

I will Pm you with my available tokens details.

Hope to hear from you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
any specific reason for buying shitcoins (you mentioned it) and unlisted tokens ?
what is their use if they are shit coins , also why dont you ask seller to trade it on etherdelta .
on etherdelta seller will put sell order and you can buy that , simple . no middlemen needed , no escrow fees , only minor txn/trading fee .

Correct, and i agree, and i have lots of tokens too which are not yet listed on exchanges there are 100+ tokens i have in my wallet still waiting to be listed on exchanges, you name it and i have it hahaha, and im gonna sell this tokens if you would like to buy it haha.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hello. Thank you very much for such information. It pleases that now there is an opportunity to sell tokens of this type.
I try not to mess with unlisted tokens. You never know how they will be met by the market and what price will be assigned to them.
thank you for your reply, but in most cases like bounties you are facing with unlisted tokens. So I am in and I can offer good eth prices to your unlisted tokens.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I try not to mess with unlisted tokens. You never know how they will be met by the market and what price will be assigned to them.
I'm open to discussing the sale of a moderate amount of tokens from an interesting US-based tech startup that just converted all of their private stock to crypto-tokens.

Tokens are Post IPO, Pre-Exchange, 3rd-Party Audited.

Company is currently valued at around $30MM.

I'm a former engineer. PM me for details.

Additional Information:
https://icodrops.com/kairos/
https://www.kairos.com/token-sale

*Apparently there are several scams out there with similar names. This ain't that.

Answered from PM thanks for contacting with me.

This is my MetaMask wallet address: 0x28e5077b1105f234bb5a0789f196e5379cacae65

Not all tokens I own are on there though.

Tokens I want to sell:
1000 CRGO
550 RC

LEt me chec it I will PM you

Are you Only interested in ERC20 tokens? or also unlisted ICO blockchain projects - I have a lot of Lapo(www.lapo.io) that I'm willing to sell way below ico price - PM me an offer for a certain amount of LAX - if you are interested.
PS. Lapo Blockchain is not a shitcoin, read the whitepaper, they have also raised around 20 million USD so far in their ICO.
They have masternodes system and I sell enough for masternodes - they are still very profitable to run - masternodes require 1 Million Lax to run.

Thanks for contacing.
I will answer over PM

Sorry for late reply I was on vacation
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm open to discussing the sale of a moderate amount of tokens from an interesting US-based tech startup that just converted all of their private stock to crypto-tokens.

Tokens are Post IPO, Pre-Exchange, 3rd-Party Audited.

Company is currently valued at around $30MM.

I'm a former engineer. PM me for details.

Additional Information:
https://icodrops.com/kairos/
https://www.kairos.com/token-sale

*Apparently there are several scams out there with similar names. This ain't that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
This is my MetaMask wallet address: 0x28e5077b1105f234bb5a0789f196e5379cacae65

Not all tokens I own are on there though.

Tokens I want to sell:
1000 CRGO
550 RC
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Are you Only interested in ERC20 tokens? or also unlisted ICO blockchain projects - I have a lot of Lapo(www.lapo.io) that I'm willing to sell way below ico price - PM me an offer for a certain amount of LAX - if you are interested.
PS. Lapo Blockchain is not a shitcoin, read the whitepaper, they have also raised around 20 million USD so far in their ICO.
They have masternodes system and I sell enough for masternodes - they are still very profitable to run - masternodes require 1 Million Lax to run.
any specific reason for buying shitcoins (you mentioned it) and unlisted tokens ?
what is their use if they are shit coins , also why dont you ask seller to trade it on etherdelta .
on etherdelta seller will put sell order and you can buy that , simple . no middlemen needed , no escrow fees , only minor txn/trading fee .

In my previous messages I already mentioned about that.
There are a reasonable amount who doesn't know etherdelta. In case of a deal we are able to make the trade over etherdelta also. As a kind of escrow it can be useful.

My reason to buy them is for long term investment in most of time or to have a good another buyer . To have a buyer is the difficult one
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: