Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying your ERC20 wallet tokens - Especially unlisted tokens!! - page 6. (Read 20544 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 24
I have 40000 Rent token how much you appreciate it,
and there are also some true tokens not listed
when your offer is good I am your pm

I sent quotation over pm. Thank yıu for interest.

Nice plan and idea. I could have wish I see this opportunity before now as I was holding many coins and tokens back then but I was not having any way to sell them as there are not actually listed on exchange platforms.  However the problem that many of us may have is trust and many people have come out with this type of mind and plan but later turn out to be scam and therefore I will recommend escrow services.
Thank you very much for you reply.
About escrow, I am not planning to use Escrow for now.

This is amazing way to sell your token even though it is not yet to be enlisted into any market or exchange, let me inform some of my friends in telegram for them to let go of their coins and stop bugging those admin on those campaign group,

May this will help a lot of people in my telegrams group!!

Please contact with me over pm and I can send the quotation to you.

Sorry to all about my late reply. My laptop was down and I formatted it. So I am back
Second : I am off on sundays most of time so I can response a little bit late
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
I have 40000 Rent token how much you appreciate it,
and there are also some true tokens not listed
when your offer is good I am your pm
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Nice plan and idea. I could have wish I see this opportunity before now as I was holding many coins and tokens back then but I was not having any way to sell them as there are not actually listed on exchange platforms.  However the problem that many of us may have is trust and many people have come out with this type of mind and plan but later turn out to be scam and therefore I will recommend escrow services.
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
This is amazing way to sell your token even though it is not yet to be enlisted into any market or exchange, let me inform some of my friends in telegram for them to let go of their coins and stop bugging those admin on those campaign group,

May this will help a lot of people in my telegrams group!!
Topic is still hot.
I am still giiving quotations to requesters.
Just for ERC20 wallets.
Hi  sir 
Do you want to buy an unlisted token here? What are the prices based on? Besides, if I remit the money to you, you don't pay me what to do? Who can guarantee it?

I sent a pm to ypu a few days ago.
For prices you can see what is based on for prices in the first page of subject. Also please see first page again for guarantee. There is no escrow, no exact guarantee I will give. You can see the trades are low volume trades in here. You can do trades with partitial transfers.
You can take also take feedbacks as a small guarantee over in here in the subject or message and feedbacks in my profile and you can check my trust also.
Also you can offer using escrow; but you should make all payments then for escrow..

If you accept it you will send your tokens to the adress I will give then I will send  0.05 ETH to you
You can also give your address below this subject and I can send my offer through pm
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask in this subject.

I think you tried to make a quote but it didn't work

Which wallets do you use for ERC20 tokens ?

most of time MEW

Whats accepts escrow

Escrow is excluded from my price but if you want you can pay for it as extra
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
Hi  sir 
Do you want to buy an unlisted token here? What are the prices based on? Besides, if I remit the money to you, you don't pay me what to do? Who can guarantee it?
Activity: 80
If you accept it you will send your tokens to the adress I will give then I will send  0.05 ETH to you
You can also give your address below this subject and I can send my offer through pm
Activity: 9
Which wallets do you use for ERC20 tokens ?
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
Whats accepts escrow
Hi OP thank you for your offer again which I saw. I will not accept and hang on to my tokens for now. As I said, they are currently even only 10% or less of their highest value, so I was willing to let go for a little more but after all, maybe I do not mind waiting a while more as it is only a few dollars worth of ETH to miss out on. Good luck with your other offers.

dear leea,
Thank you for contacting with me. Hope you can earn much more than I offered or you can find me and I can give good offers again.

I am buying your ERC20 tokens that are not listed in exchanges or coinmarketcap especially, Meantime I can offer for listed ones also
They can be your airdrop tokens, shtcoins etc..

System will work like below :

You will send your ERC20 ethereum wallet adress with a private message to me.
I will prepare a quotation for your ERC20 wallet tokens and send to you.
IF you accept my offer you will send tokens to me I will send ethereum that I offered in my quotation.
Also you can share TX IDs in this subject as a proof of trade.

For instance your ETH wallet address is : 0xbb3199796814705303ec249bab189DC5827c35e9
You send that address to me from pm and I like to buy CEHH token inside
For instance totally you have 8000 CEHH token in it and I will give an offer like that :
For 8000 CEHH token I will send 0.05 ETH

I am already doing this trade below local subjects and it is working fine so now it is time to make it global..
Your proposal interested me.Wrote you a letter,what are the guarantees for the exchange will be?

Thank you for contact I wrote you over pm.
For guarantee as I already answered the question in my previous message in the topic. The answer is still same :
Hi there, I think I might have one or two shitcoins I wouldn't mind selling for some liquid Ether. Your system doesn't really work for me though, would you be willing to consider using smart contract escrow to complete the trade? That way, both parties get a nice protection, we don't need to trust anyone, and we use a functionality of the Eth blockchain and smart contract.

Oh and, you want WAVES shittokens too?
Using smart contracts or escrows is realy safe for both side but I this means additional cost and this means buying with lower price.
Also my trade amounts is not huge one , they are in 5 - 10 USD average per trade. In case of some problem people can put negative trust with evidences under topics so this is the protection for now for my customers.
Meantime trust in my profile and feedbacks under topics are the positive things to make some trade.
MEantime sorry for waves you can find something around. If you ave something in your ERC20 wallet I can give a quotation
Sounds confident enough and safe. 5-10 usd it's not much .. Excellent strategy! I'll have you in mind. I need time to think things through

Later i send my list tokens.

Thank you any time you need.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Hi OP thank you for your offer again which I saw. I will not accept and hang on to my tokens for now. As I said, they are currently even only 10% or less of their highest value, so I was willing to let go for a little more but after all, maybe I do not mind waiting a while more as it is only a few dollars worth of ETH to miss out on. Good luck with your other offers.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
I am buying your ERC20 tokens that are not listed in exchanges or coinmarketcap especially, Meantime I can offer for listed ones also
They can be your airdrop tokens, shtcoins etc..

System will work like below :

You will send your ERC20 ethereum wallet adress with a private message to me.
I will prepare a quotation for your ERC20 wallet tokens and send to you.
IF you accept my offer you will send tokens to me I will send ethereum that I offered in my quotation.
Also you can share TX IDs in this subject as a proof of trade.

For instance your ETH wallet address is : 0xbb3199796814705303ec249bab189DC5827c35e9
You send that address to me from pm and I like to buy CEHH token inside
For instance totally you have 8000 CEHH token in it and I will give an offer like that :
For 8000 CEHH token I will send 0.05 ETH
If you accept it you will send your tokens to the adress I will give then I will send  0.05 ETH to you

I am already doing this trade below local subjects and it is working fine so now it is time to make it global..
Your proposal interested me.Wrote you a letter,what are the guarantees for the exchange will be?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Later i send my list tokens.
Traded 200 XNK for .0142 ETH without any problems, thanks!

Dear Mike, I sent pm to you about XNK, thanks for contacting with me

Would you be interested in POSTokens (POS) and Bobx tokens? I have them in my wallet, to be honest I can only remember once asking for the POSTokens and they even used to trade above $1.5 each but I do not mind releasing them if you are willing to take them at the old ATH. 1500 BOBx I have no idea how they got to my wallet. What would your quote be?

Dear Leea,
Thank you for contacting with me, your offer is sent via pm
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Would you be interested in POSTokens (POS) and Bobx tokens? I have them in my wallet, to be honest I can only remember once asking for the POSTokens and they even used to trade above $1.5 each but I do not mind releasing them if you are willing to take them at the old ATH. 1500 BOBx I have no idea how they got to my wallet. What would your quote be?
Activity: 22
Traded 200 XNK for .0142 ETH without any problems, thanks!
Hi there, I think I might have one or two shitcoins I wouldn't mind selling for some liquid Ether. Your system doesn't really work for me though, would you be willing to consider using smart contract escrow to complete the trade? That way, both parties get a nice protection, we don't need to trust anyone, and we use a functionality of the Eth blockchain and smart contract.

Using smart contracts or escrows is realy safe for both side but I this means additional cost and this means buying with lower price.
Also my trade amounts is not huge one , they are in 5 - 10 USD average per trade. In case of some problem people can put negative trust with evidences under topics so this is the protection for now for my customers.
Meantime trust in my profile and feedbacks under topics are the positive things to make some trade.
MEantime sorry for waves you can find something around. If you ave something in your ERC20 wallet I can give a quotation
Sounds confident enough and safe. 5-10 usd it's not much .. Excellent strategy! I'll have you in mind. I need time to think things through

Thank you are so kind.
You have time and I have ETH to trade : )
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Pages:
Jump to: