Pages:
Author

Topic: bye bye bitcointalk  :( - page 26. (Read 37283 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 09:29:13 PM
I actually sold my BTC for Doge then withdrew to my Bittrex Doge address (with only a very small 'withdrawal' fee) to buy Ripple, with no issues. Phew!
Activity: 2
December 18, 2017, 09:21:47 PM
I have just gone to withdraw my BTC and it says "Fee: 0.002 BTC" ...... is this for real - US$35??? My balance is only 0.07Btc ffs.

And it's not all.
Most of wallets don't work. For example BCH, ZEC, EMC2 (hfork?), and others... and when you transfer this coins you may lose it's forever!
Activity: 25
December 15, 2017, 12:35:21 AM
I have just gone to withdraw my BTC and it says "Fee: 0.002 BTC" ...... is this for real - US$35??? My balance is only 0.007Btc ffs.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
November 30, 2017, 06:34:18 AM
Dear users,
We recommend not to share any personal information on public forums like bitcointalk like Supercoiner111 did.
If you need support please go to support page on tradesatoshi.com

It would go a long way if you actually posted news that there is a problem with 2FA

The only hint about this is a message on 23rd November about updating API keys.
Activity: 1
November 30, 2017, 06:01:08 AM
Dear Tradesatoshi,
When I login my account at Tradesatoshi, I required enter TFA (Please enter your secure TFA details.)

I entered my TFA code from Google Authenticator, then, my account at Tradesatoshi has been locked.

I had send a email to support at Tradesatoshi. Please check email and reopen my account help me.
Thank you!
Activity: 48
November 29, 2017, 10:37:45 PM
2FA codes not accepted anymore - my account has been locked, too. Seems to be a general problem for several days now. Sad it has not been fixed yet.

I hope the support acts quickly...

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 07:25:50 AM
Me too Sad They messed up the 2FA with the site upgrade and I am now locked out of my account! Please Tradesatoshi respond to our emails!

USERNAME:   coin1234
EMAIL:      [email protected]
FULL NAME:  brian go
BIRTHDATE:  1-9-78
ADDRESS:    65 USA
CONFIRMED that i want to disable my 2FA verification code.

I had send a email above now my account has been unlocked and 2FA disabled but no email response to do so, I just had to try login and see it was done! A acknowledgement email would be better, re-enabled all 2FA. Lets hope this does not happen again!
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174
https://t.me/laser9un
November 29, 2017, 07:16:28 AM
I'm having problems login in.

Is due to the TFA...

I need help, please help me

Same problem, account locked after 2FA googleauth setup, OTPs just didn't worked during my next login. Looks like they have 3 different QR codes for login, transfers and withdrawals, I scaned all 3 QRs through my GoogleAuth app, but just 1 line was added in GoogleAuth app for TradeSatoshi and as I said before I locked my account trying to login.

I set up 2FA yesterday, confirmed it worked, now today it's not working. My account has been locked.

I'm assuming this issue is related to the alert about API keys changing and so it may be affecting others.

Or is it just me?...

Not only you. My account has also been locked, and I cannot access my coins.

SCAM SCAM SCAM
same here 2fa locked and funds gone

Me too Sad They messed up the 2FA with the site upgrade and I am now locked out of my account! Please Tradesatoshi respond to our emails!

trade-sa-to-shi, when are you going to fix this issue with 2FA!? Why there are only 3 attempts, and such a very small time offset is allowed? You should increase these settings like in all others exchanges.

Dear User,
If you having a problem with 2FA verification we can disable it
you just need to CONFIRM that you want us to disable your 2FA CODE together with your details:
USERNAME:
EMAIL:
FULL NAME:
BIRTHDATE:
ADDRESS:
that should match to account registered in the site to proceed this request.
This procedure is to secure our user's account from the hacker.

This method of disabling 2FA is not secure because for many users this information can be found in public sources.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 44
November 28, 2017, 04:33:57 PM
Their email?!?!?!
When i try to login i get:
Verify.
Please enter your secure TFA details.

?!?!?!!? scammers!!!!

Dear User,

Your 2FA verification code has been disabled.

NOTE: We are not responsible for the safety of your account if you don't have 2FA verification. For unwanted reminder of 2FA kindly click the "X" button on the right side to exit the pop up reminder.

The 2FA is important to your account to avoid unauthorized personnel to get access.
NOTE: Security of 2FA verification has 3 kinds.
1.LOG IN
2.Withdrawal
3. Transfer
Make sure you save/note all your details to avoid error and delay in your future transaction.

Refer info.
https://tradesatoshi.com/Support/Support

Kindly let us know how you go.

Best regards,
MOD yanasake
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 11:53:07 AM
legendary
November 28, 2017, 01:35:50 AM

The link they included in the email redirects to a login page. For information about how to recover 2FA when you can't log in. Oh, the irony. Smiley

So it looks like they've just been replying with a standard disable 2FA form reply (I got the same) without acknowledging that it was their fault, making the customers think they'd done something wrong. I had only enabled 2FA the previous day, so I thought I'd messed up.
November 27, 2017, 10:55:33 PM
recover 2fa email looks like this :!?!?!??! lol

Dear User,
If you having a problem with 2FA verification we can disable it
you just need to CONFIRM that you want us to disable your 2FA CODE together with your details:
USERNAME:
EMAIL:
FULL NAME:
BIRTHDATE:
ADDRESS:
that should match to account registered in the site to proceed this request.
This procedure is to secure our user's account from the hacker.

NOTE: in making a ticket please put your word CONFIRM in the message to resolve your issue.

**EXAMPLE**

USERNAME:   coin1234
EMAIL:      [email protected]
FULL NAME:  brian go
BIRTHDATE:  1-9-78
ADDRESS:    65 USA
CONFIRMED that i want to disable my 2FA verification code.

Refer Info. READ
https://tradesatoshi.com/Support/Support

Our team will wait your ticket.

Kind regards,
MOD yanakase
November 27, 2017, 10:53:46 PM
SCAM SCAM SCAM
same here 2fa locked and funds gone
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
November 24, 2017, 11:39:09 AM
I set up 2FA yesterday, confirmed it worked, now today it's not working. My account has been locked.

I'm assuming this issue is related to the alert about API keys changing and so it may be affecting others.

Or is it just me?...

Thanks. Well I had a lovely back-and-forth convo with support having to prove my identity in order to disable 2FA, even though I suspected it was an issue with the site. Not a very productive use of my time.

Exactly that. And given that this was brought about by their system upgrade which wasn't communicated to us before it happened hence locking up everyone who uses 2FA, there really should be a more efficient way to go about getting access to our accounts. I can't imagine their support having to verify the personal particulars of every single user who uses 2FA and who has been locked out as a result of this unplanned issue.
legendary
November 24, 2017, 12:58:36 AM

Or is it just me?...

Thanks. Well I had a lovely back-and-forth convo with support having to prove my identity in order to disable 2FA, even though I suspected it was an issue with the site. Not a very productive use of my time.
November 23, 2017, 11:09:22 PM
From : https://twitter.com/TradeSatoshi/status/933634687670484992

We inform our users that due an upgrade to our system API keys will need to be generated again.
Please update your API keys.
We apologies for any inconvenience.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
November 23, 2017, 11:01:29 PM

Or is it just me?...

legendary
November 23, 2017, 12:12:35 PM

Or is it just me?...
November 16, 2017, 05:36:52 AM

4. Post your user name at Trade Satoshi and Saturn2Coin wallet in the Trade Satoshi discord airdrop channel.

Cheers,
Waya

Call me slow but I am having trouble finding Tradesatoshi discord and yours doesn't have an airdrop channel. No links to it anywhere. The rest is done but I can't add myself to the airdrop for few hours now. Can you point me to it please?

Pages:
Jump to: