Pages:
Author

Topic: bye bye bitcointalk  :( - page 29. (Read 37287 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 257
May 22, 2017, 05:57:21 PM
What are the withdraw fees?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
May 09, 2017, 07:06:34 PM
Caution with this exchange i made a deposit of NKA on this exchange on 3/19/2017  i find out the wallet is in maintenance and yet the site is still taking deposits i did submit a a ticket and yet there response was

Hi there, we are currently experiencing some issues with our servers due DDOS.
We are are working to get back to normal.
Please allow a couple of days, your deposit and or withdrawals will be processed

this was sent 5/9/2017 and i have still yet to receive the coins and the ticket was closed it has been way too long for the wallet to be out there is no issue with the network cryptopia seem to have no issues in my experience this exchange is heading in the same direction as yobit is operating today i refuse to use any of these 2 exchanges and i advise everyone else the same
I hope you can get your deposit soon. A little good thing that you got a reply from support. I already withdrew my coins in the site after the day that it got offline from quite some time. I felt really nervous that it won't get back online LOL. Well, it is because this thread isn't active and so as their twitter account. That's the reason why I finally decided to exit and stick to active exchanges.

Good luck!
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
May 09, 2017, 03:51:44 PM
Caution with this exchange i made a deposit of NKA on this exchange on 3/19/2017  i find out the wallet is in maintenance and yet the site is still taking deposits i did submit a a ticket and yet there response was

Please allow a couple of days, your deposit and or withdrawals will be processed

this was sent 5/9/2017 and i have still yet to receive the coins and the ticket was closed it has been way too long for the wallet to be out there is no issue with the network cryptopia seem to have no issues in my experience this exchange is heading in the same direction as yobit is operating today i refuse to use any of these 2 exchanges and i advise everyone else the same

It seems things are not going on fine with this exchange site despite the fact that it started on a good note but unfortunately such goodwill is going down the drain based on issues and the admin is no where around to attend to issues raised around here. I feel the challenges he is facing is rather overwhelming and not what he bargained for because I don't expect someone to spend so much in creating a site to scam where you could be bursted easily.
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
May 09, 2017, 02:55:19 PM

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 24, 2017, 12:31:27 AM
Warning
The Admin of This exchange is a Scammer and a thief
when you put your coins in his exchange you can never recover them
in his website is Marked Support 24/7 but you didn't get a response for your request even after a month
Most Wallet are in maintenance without any reason except to steal your coins

I am able to withdraw.  But it has a number of unknown crap coins, so I suspect the above complaint has more to do with a stuck/broken block chain, which means NO ONE can move coins.

Caution still. It is an up-start exchange.
There needs to be some improvements on lag times before it can go big.

But the coin catalog is nice.  Likely could be an A-level "Doge Base Market".

So my suggestion is for traders to get some trade action in the Doggie markets Wink

And that requires very little risk too, just deposit a $1 of Doge, you can play trade for days and help build up the market volumes!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
April 20, 2017, 07:16:18 PM
The website is down today. OP who stated that he's the admin of the site is not active here anymore (Last visit was March 21, 2017). Their twitter account isn't updated too (Last post was March 28). All I can do is to wait, I hope it will go back online ASAP anyway.

EDIT: As of 1:21 AM April 21st (the time I checked), the site is now back online Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 18, 2017, 09:40:53 AM
Used this exchange and never coin was stealed so far.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 18, 2017, 04:20:26 AM
Warning
The Admin of This exchange is a Scammer and a thief
when you put your coins in his exchange you can never recover them
in his website is Marked Support 24/7 but you didn't get a response for your request even after a month
Most Wallet are in maintenance without any reason except to steal your coins
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
April 14, 2017, 12:32:27 PM
Hi
When the Zcoin Wallet will be fixed ?

If you are facing sync problem, you can download the whole blockchain from http://znode.io

Thanks
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
April 11, 2017, 12:19:44 PM
Admin please fix the XZC wallet. Thanks.
Activity: 174
April 06, 2017, 03:36:37 PM
fixed. Thank you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 06, 2017, 02:29:26 PM
Deposits do not come.
What is the problem?

Just send support a ticket. They will help you soon. It would also help to tell them the coon you trying to deposit and from where ? Online wallet or your own owned wallet ?
Activity: 174
April 05, 2017, 10:09:29 AM
Deposits do not come.
What is the problem?
Activity: 24
March 31, 2017, 12:56:19 PM
Hello,

I'm having problems login in.

Is due to the TFA I have tried to change due to the cloudbleed.

I need help, please help me
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 28, 2017, 01:16:42 PM
hello,, any bounty for website translation?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
March 17, 2017, 04:09:11 PM
You're exchange is fast becoming popular,why not launch a signature campaign to maximize marketing your exchange just like what Yobit is doing,people are very cautious now,we have seen what happen to megacrypton we hope your security is at it's best.

I agree with you. Trade Satoshi is a really great exchange and a signature campaign may work but it would have to be
done at a later stage. It's not yet big enough.
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
March 03, 2017, 03:56:37 PM
bad exchange
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
February 27, 2017, 09:54:27 PM
You're exchange is fast becoming popular,why not launch a signature campaign to maximize marketing your exchange just like what Yobit is doing,people are very cautious now,we have seen what happen to megacrypton we hope your security is at it's best.
Activity: 57
February 22, 2017, 09:57:09 AM
nice i see pipcoin also
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
February 03, 2017, 11:07:02 PM
Your exchange is nice but you   poing to anyone i  thread let alone the support on the exchange.
You know  that customer relastions is  important and you should always respond to peoples query if you want to build i good reputstion and a trusted exchange and attract the needed users.
Pages:
Jump to: