Pages:
Author

Topic: bye bye bitcointalk  :( - page 27. (Read 37283 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 19
November 12, 2017, 02:24:02 AM

4. Post your user name at Trade Satoshi and Saturn2Coin wallet in the Trade Satoshi discord airdrop channel.

Cheers,
Waya

Call me slow but I am having trouble finding Tradesatoshi discord and yours doesn't have an airdrop channel. No links to it anywhere. The rest is done but I can't add myself to the airdrop for few hours now. Can you point me to it please?
Activity: 576
Merit: 250
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park
November 11, 2017, 03:44:11 AM
I am pleased to announce:

SATURN2COIN AIRDROP FOR TRADE SATOSHI

The rules for participation are simple.  The first 25 Trade Satoshi users who sign up and qualify will be in the airdrop.

TO QUALIFY:

1. You must be user of the Trade Satoshi Exchange.
2. You must have a Saturn2Coin wallet which you can get from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2334220.40 and keep open to stake your coins.
3. Change your profile picture at Trade Satoshi to the Saturn2coin logo found here https://mega.nz/#!9fY1WBoI!JSMA7X8jimNA73nlCkOB-oI3R3eff_dcqgRZd-nbVdQ.  The easiest way to do this is to download the the picture and then upload it to the user section of your Trade Satoshi as your logo.
4. Post your user name at Trade Satoshi and Saturn2Coin wallet in the Trade Satoshi discord airdrop channel.

AIRDROP REWARDS:

After all 25 spots are filled the airdrop will begin.  Each day you will be sent 10 Saturn2Coins for 10 days, for a grand total of 100 coins.  After 10 days these coins will begin to stake, so make sure to keep your wallet open!  Enjoy!

Cheers,
Waya
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 05:11:19 AM
I made a request to withdraw a BTC and they put a fee of 0.001. Now the transaction is not confirmed for almost a day because they set too low fee for the transaction but in their site it's status is "Confirmed". Don't know what to do now, I opened a ticket and I'll tell the result of it.

Edit: I accelerated the transaction through some site and it worked. Did not get answer from tradesatoshi.com though.
Activity: 27
November 08, 2017, 09:49:38 PM
This exchange did the same thing to my account recently.

I suddenly lost access to my account and was locked out. I changed my password and contacted support to unlock my account. They emailed back notifying me that my account has been unlocked but when I tried to login with my new password, I still received an error message that says my account is locked. I sent another support ticket but still have never heard from them.
Activity: 29
October 27, 2017, 08:11:02 AM
The problem is solved. Username is not always the name of the mail) Cheesy
Activity: 29
October 27, 2017, 07:32:27 AM
For the second day I can not log into my account. I created a new password, but when I write it says "Invalid username or password. I've already sent the second ticket." Previous ticket # 4397.
When will I have access to the exchange?
All the time is not the correct password. Although already reset the password 10 times.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 04:16:49 AM
Hi Members,

At the moment I have 2 BTC withdrawals at TradeSatoshi which are not send:

Id   Symbol   Amount   Fee   Net Amount   Status   Confirmations   Txid   Address   TimeStamp
21994   BTC   0.00933044   0.00050000   0.00883044   Processing   0      
21868   BTC   0.00443190   0.00050000   0.00393190   Processing   0

They stay in the status PROCESSING and never change !!! I have notified support but received no reactions
until now. I will keep everyone posted about the results.

Be very careful with trading at TradeSatoshi at the moment. BTC Withdrawals seem not to work.

Good luck,
reiniere.

Hi All

Both withdrawals arrived lucky enough. It took more then 24 hours. It could be that the low sending
fee of TradeSatoshi was the reason for the delayed arrival.

reiniere.
Activity: 107
October 03, 2017, 10:42:22 AM
Hi Members,

At the moment I have 2 BTC withdrawals at TradeSatoshi which are not send:

Id   Symbol   Amount   Fee   Net Amount   Status   Confirmations   Txid   Address   TimeStamp
21994   BTC   0.00933044   0.00050000   0.00883044   Processing   0      
21868   BTC   0.00443190   0.00050000   0.00393190   Processing   0

They stay in the status PROCESSING and never change !!! I have notified support but received no reactions
until now. I will keep everyone posted about the results.

Be very careful with trading at TradeSatoshi at the moment. BTC Withdrawals seem not to work.

Good luck,
reiniere.

Activity: 9
September 28, 2017, 08:46:35 AM
Tried to withdraw XZC from June. No results  Sad Admins do not respond to tickets  Angry
I do not recommend use Tradesatoshi.com !
Activity: 203
September 17, 2017, 02:31:15 PM
Activity: 45
August 14, 2017, 04:36:29 AM
You don't know what you write . We are talking about coins RUP and RUP 2 .

Admin is a thief and a crook .

Here are all described in detail https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521251.440
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 12, 2017, 09:33:41 AM
Hi all .

Yes , indeed on the stock exchange tradesatoshi.com could very well trade up to the moment when the admin started to deal with fraud and Grand larceny .
1 . The application filed in support of the every day changing the number of the application ( I filed a ticket 20/ 07/2017, and the ticket date is 27/07/2017 and so this date is changing every day ) . This Scam is done in order not to answer the ticket .

2. Chat exchange a lot of requests to support, looked at their tickets , as per Deposit and withdrawal .
To date, there is no guarantee that you will be able to Deposit or withdraw funds .

3. Look at the exchange admin have closed a lot of wallets and this is done so that users less wrote to support and not to disturb him to rest and spend the stolen money stolen users ' money .

4. Actions made by the admin brought this exchange to the rating which is closer to zero and it's too bad .

Admin is a thief who ruined a good exchange .

Nonsense. Its the user or coin blockchain/wallet. Noobie buy XYZ coin, dont even check coins ann thread to see if its still viable. Noobie tries to send coins he bought from TradeSatoshi to XYZ coin  wallet not realising or understanding the blockchain is broken. Noobie then blames exchange when coins don't arrive. 99% of the issue thrown toward the exchange have nothing to do with the exchange. In all fairness when I started and had coin issues at the exchange I to blamed the exchange. Honestly dude, the exchange does so small volume it really isnt in their interests to steal a few thousand coins worth 0.0018 btc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 12, 2017, 09:21:27 AM

All this stuff about them being scammers is nonsense. They are a new exchange with few resources/staff (for now). The reason you can wait for support is simply due to those conditions.
Have you all forgotten what Yobit was like when they first launched or Cryptopia. I can remember both of them doing less than 1.5 btc volume per day for months. In time TradeSatoshi
which is a great name for an exchange will start to gain popularity. Ive had no problems using them at all. Only issue I have is the low trading volume but that will change.
The exchange needs a bit of work feature and speed wise but it definitely has promise. The coding is solid to so they have a good base to work form.
If there was one thing they could do to help themselves would be a PR campaign of some sorts. Getting the word out is important.
August 05, 2017, 11:33:54 AM
THE ADMIN IS A THIEF AND A SCAMMER

Once again he proved it - https://tradesatoshi.com/Support/ViewTicket?ticketId=86
Please note all dates , they are all today . Re-response to the ticket he gave for 2016 and closed the ticket .
After all, he could not say that he is a thief on this and closed the ticket .
July 27, 2017, 07:49:37 AM
Hi all .

Yes , indeed on the stock exchange tradesatoshi.com could very well trade up to the moment when the admin started to deal with fraud and Grand larceny .
1 . The application filed in support of the every day changing the number of the application ( I filed a ticket 20/ 07/2017, and the ticket date is 27/07/2017 and so this date is changing every day ) . This Scam is done in order not to answer the ticket .

2. Chat exchange a lot of requests to support, looked at their tickets , as per Deposit and withdrawal .
To date, there is no guarantee that you will be able to Deposit or withdraw funds .

3. Look at the exchange admin have closed a lot of wallets and this is done so that users less wrote to support and not to disturb him to rest and spend the stolen money stolen users ' money .

4. Actions made by the admin brought this exchange to the rating which is closer to zero and it's too bad .

Admin is a thief who ruined a good exchange .
Activity: 94
July 26, 2017, 02:00:12 PM
Support does seem a bit lackluster, with people reporting long wait times for responses and unsolved issues ongoing for days into weeks.

When it does work it seems to work fairly well, a little sluggish on the UI but then most small exchanges are.

I'd be hesitant to invest any huge sum of money here, but small amounts on obscure coins that don't trade elsewhere seem to be just fine.

So far though I've been able to deposit, trade, and withdraw all without any major issue. It does work even if it has an unusually high amount of downtime, and the bulk of the problems seem to be in customer service.
July 25, 2017, 04:40:41 PM
Hi all .
I can highly recommend to read carefully https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521251.440 to you in the future do not lose their money .
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
July 19, 2017, 03:46:11 PM
This exchange seems to be a joke run by some student. Deposits are lost, trades are lost, withdrawals don't go through... I'm waiting for a month+ to get my ticket answered (again, lost deposit). Stay away from this piece of shit.
Activity: 425
Merit: 262
July 14, 2017, 11:49:53 AM
Terracoin wallet is not syncing, seems to stuck at 1032797. Can you have a check?
Activity: 3
July 12, 2017, 06:27:27 AM
Same problem, account locked after 2FA googleauth setup, OTPs just didn't worked during my next login. Looks like they have 3 different QR codes for login, transfers and withdrawals, I scaned all 3 QRs through my GoogleAuth app, but just 1 line was added in GoogleAuth app for TradeSatoshi and as I said before I locked my account trying to login. I have submited a request from the site, but still no any respond.

solved
Pages:
Jump to: