Pages:
Author

Topic: C-Cex Has Frozen Your BTC! Not to be Trusted - page 10. (Read 34986 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well said...C-cex was doing a great job until this happened and admin is doing all he can to try and get back on track and with a bit of loyal support I am sure he will do everything he can.

This is where I think you guys are all incorrect.  He has NOT done "all he can".  

"All he can" would have included at least ATTEMPTING* to secure a loan to repay people.  He has not done this.  Everyone could have been paid by now.

*TribalBob brought up the point that no one would lend to a hacked exchange - I disagree.  If shown what steps were taken to secure the site, I have no doubt that, given collateral, a loan could be secured.  Either way, it would have been preferable for the admin to at least TRY.

I'm keeping (somewhat) quiet - Only chiming in again when people feel the need to tell me how I should feel / react to my money being stolen.  You guys can be as dismissive about it as you'd like - I'm not wound that way.  Sorry.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
99% of the members will appreciate you returning what you can and the other 1% are just too stupid to realize you could have just gone on a nice long holiday instead of staying up all night trying to send back as much as you can.
People make mistakes, things happen and its how they respond to them that counts and you are doing the right thing so a big thumbs up from me.

+1
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
Well, once more I see people rushing into putting labels...

Can any of the "accusers" give me the address of a single computer software that is "secure"?

Please bare in mind that owners of small exchanges are the ones who helps new coins arise. Whether they will be a success or not... that's another story. But at least they have a chance, due to small exchanges.
Do you want huge reserves and instant payment (instant? well, that's another story...) for your funds/coins/fiat? Try the big exchanges. But, then you should go and play with the big guys, with the known coins.

So, instead of giving all small exchange owners a million reasons to stop providing their services, we should be trying to assist them anyway we can.
Did c-cex stole anybody's btcs? Not that I know of. At least a dozen users I know in that exchange, never had a problem with their transactions there.
Did c-cex kept anything in secret? No and he took responsibility (which is what means "trust") and promised to recover everybody's btc amount.
Is the owner of c-cex a reach man (btc wise)? I can't answer that, but I'm gonna give him the time needed to fulfill his promise instead of trying to spread rumors of "untrustfull" service, etc...

If I remember correctly, we are a community. We need each other in order to succeed, right? Pointing fingers is not what I would call "community", is it?

For what my opinion counts, I vote for c-cex and will give the owner the time he needs to recover my btcs.

I hope others will do the same, so that - at least - we won't make his work even harder than it is now.

+1 for what I think is probably the most intelligent thing said so far in this thread...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
SlidingHorn, I suggest you just keep quiet for now.  You don't want to become the person known to have caused Lojack to change his mind.

You're all right...how dare I object to my money being stolen and be angry with those responsible.

I'm such a douche.

I agree with u. U are being a douche now. Most of us have moved passed our anger and frustration because we now now what is going on. Nothing like this can be solved immediately. Nothing we can do but wait and ask for updates. If in the end u don't think your balances are what they should be then support will review. You are not the only one affected and your attitude will only bump u lower in the list.
Activity: 26

Can any of the "accusers" give me the address of a single computer software that is "secure"?

Please bare in mind that owners of small exchanges are the ones who helps new coins arise. Whether they will be a success or not... that's another story. But at least they have a chance, due to small exchanges.
Do you want huge reserves and instant payment (instant? well, that's another story...) for your funds/coins/fiat? Try the big exchanges. But, then you should go and play with the big guys, with the known coins.

So, instead of giving all small exchange owners a million reasons to stop providing their services, we should be trying to assist them anyway we can.
Did c-cex stole anybody's btcs? Not that I know of. At least a dozen users I know in that exchange, never had a problem with their transactions there.
Did c-cex kept anything in secret? No and he took responsibility (which is what means "trust") and promised to recover everybody's btc amount.
Is the owner of c-cex a reach man (btc wise)? I can't answer that, but I'm gonna give him the time needed to fulfill his promise instead of trying to spread rumors of "untrustfull" service, etc...

If I remember correctly, we are a community. We need each other in order to succeed, right? Pointing fingers is not what I would call "community", is it?

For what my opinion counts, I vote for c-cex and will give the owner the time he needs to recover my btcs.

I hope others will do the same, so that - at least - we won't make his work even harder than it is now.

Well said...C-cex was doing a great job until this happened and admin is doing all he can to try and get back on track and with a bit of loyal support I am sure he will do everything he can.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

Chainjoes.com
"SlidingHorn: LMAO @ you f**king guys...Site admin can't secure his site, gets ripped off, decides to depend on the "honor" of a thief instead of taking immediate steps to repay (i.e. loan), AND YOU'RE TRYING TO BLAME ME" You know what you little bitch, I've returned what i've had access to as i have had access to, I have handed over my fucking credentials to the site admin for the exchange where I did the dumping, fuck you I have honor, every statement I have made I stand by and have honored to fullest capacity, sorry you are perfect and never mess up, must be nice, but you know what I can't stand is people saying they would have been asking questions when I know the majority of people would have ran with the money, really I COULD HAVE left, I am here, it might not mean much to you, but I have been happy seeing people in the chatbox saying they are receiving their funds, and will continue to make an effort but man oh man you are a piece of work

It may not mean much to that idiot, but what you are doing does mean a lot to the rest of us. The majority of us are grateful, please don't judge us all on the actions of one...
Activity: 26
99% of the members will appreciate you returning what you can and the other 1% are just too stupid to realize you could have just gone on a nice long holiday instead of staying up all night trying to send back as much as you can.
People make mistakes, things happen and its how they respond to them that counts and you are doing the right thing so a big thumbs up from me.
SlidingHorn, I suggest you just keep quiet for now.  You don't want to become the person known to have caused Lojack to change his mind.

You're all right...how dare I object to my money being stolen and be angry with those responsible.

I'm such a douche.
Activity: 14
Chainjoes.com
You know what, let's get something straight, I didn't steal, funds showed up in MY ACCOUNT, with a cryptocurrency that is marketed because of irreversable transactions how the hell does somebody steal that, My initial thought was somebody annon sent btc to the wrong deposit address, so I guess yea that could be classifed theft by receiving but not outright larceny. So really I have an extra hundred plus btc show up in my account and I buy dark and withdraw, why? because I couldn't withdraw the btc. I mean while I was doing it all i'm reading in the chat box the whole time is "somebody is pumping dark hard" and "oooh time to take good profits from dark" NOBODY ath the time was saying "where are my funds" "all my funds are gone" So at that point I still didn't know it was from the exchanges wallet. When I saw yesterday that the btc did in fact come from people I made the concious decision to send it back because I was able to see faces and names tied to the problem in stead of some mistyped btc transaction. So you know what I'm still waiting and I'm making an effort. Really though, i'm doing my best and I doubt the majority of you would do any such thing if you were in my shoes, you all would have took the money and split. I'm here, I'm trying, that is all.

Pay no attention to the idiot behind the curtain (SlidingHorn) nobody likes him anyway...
You know what, let's get something straight, I didn't steal, funds showed up in MY ACCOUNT, with a cryptocurrency that is marketed because of irreversable transactions how the hell does somebody steal that, My initial thought was somebody annon sent btc to the wrong deposit address, so I guess yea that could be classifed theft by receiving but not outright larceny. So really I have an extra hundred plus btc show up in my account and I buy dark and withdraw, why? because I couldn't withdraw the btc. I mean while I was doing it all i'm reading in the chat box the whole time is "somebody is pumping dark hard" and "oooh time to take good profits from dark" NOBODY ath the time was saying "where are my funds" "all my funds are gone" So at that point I still didn't know it was from the exchanges wallet. When I saw yesterday that the btc did in fact come from people I made the concious decision to send it back because I was able to see faces and names tied to the problem in stead of some mistyped btc transaction. So you know what I'm still waiting and I'm making an effort. Really though, i'm doing my best and I doubt the majority of you would do any such thing if you were in my shoes, you all would have took the money and split. I'm here, I'm trying, that is all.

I have this thing called integrity which would compel me to start asking questions as soon as thousands of dollars in BTC that I knew weren't mine suddenly showed up in my wallet....NOT say "well I guess it's party time!" and start trading with it.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Update still waiting for tumbler funds, admin emailed me about 205LTC as well, trying to regain access to exchange with possible 91.5 ltc, here is the deal though, when I was getting funds out, I was concurrently making about 6-8 different accounts accross different exchanges, each using throw away email address, the only thing with this type of throwaway is if you do not access it for 24hours it will dissapear and you will lose access, so I am working to recoup everything. Also guys understand that I bought 1000's @.006 and above and some of those very same thousands for as low as .001 so you have to understand the margins here, all I ask for is some time, which is alot to ask for but I hope it will be given, also I'm not doing this to surpress retribution i'm doing this because it is the right thing to do.

You can change e-mails there.
Ok so I'm a scumbag now, thanks

If you steal from people, yes, that makes you a scumbag.

If you don't know this already, I can't help you.
Chainjoes.com

And if I were the admin, I would add impatient users to the end of the reimbursement list.  As they only create bad noise and prevent the admin working on fixing the problem.

If you run an exchange that cannot secure people's money, you don't deserve to stay in business.  If he closes due to "bad noise" he has only his own incompetence to blame.

You DO realize that pretty much every exchange has been hacked before, right...?
Chainjoes.com
Update still waiting for tumbler funds, admin emailed me about 205LTC as well, trying to regain access to exchange with possible 91.5 ltc, here is the deal though, when I was getting funds out, I was concurrently making about 6-8 different accounts accross different exchanges, each using throw away email address, the only thing with this type of throwaway is if you do not access it for 24hours it will dissapear and you will lose access, so I am working to recoup everything. Also guys understand that I bought 1000's @.006 and above and some of those very same thousands for as low as .001 so you have to understand the margins here, all I ask for is some time, which is alot to ask for but I hope it will be given, also I'm not doing this to surpress retribution i'm doing this because it is the right thing to do.

As angry as I am with the admin's incompetence, I have no *personal* ill will toward him...

On the other hand:

You had better pray to whichever deity you think will listen that I never find out who you are, you fucking scumbag.

Oh noes!!! An internet tough-guy!!!

And if I were the admin, I would add impatient users to the end of the reimbursement list.  As they only create bad noise and prevent the admin working on fixing the problem.

If you run an exchange that cannot secure people's money, you don't deserve to stay in business.  If he closes due to "bad noise" he has only his own incompetence to blame.

As angry as I am with the admin's incompetence, I have no *personal* ill will toward him...

On the other hand:

You had better pray to whichever deity you think will listen that I never find out who you are, you fucking scumbag.
Pages:
Jump to: