Pages:
Author

Topic: C-Cex Has Frozen Your BTC! Not to be Trusted - page 9. (Read 34986 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Anyone have an update on the status of the BTC going through the tumbler at this point? 

It's been quite a while now.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
except inability to trade for some time. Hope exchange will solve the rest of the problems.

Thank You! Why don't You able to trade?

I believe he is referring to the inability to trade during the time his account was frozen...
ExD
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
except inability to trade for some time. Hope exchange will solve the rest of the problems.

DRK were "sold", and BTC were frozen, so I couldn't trade during the drop, just accepted it. You've done a great work so far to remedy the situation.
What is it with this "community" in particular that always leads to the words "fraud" or "scam" or "fake"?

Seeing things like this on an almost daily basis doesn't help:
69.5 BTC

(sorry...had to)

C-Cex has always done an outstanding job with handling transactions and doing the fair thing in the event of an issue

I just disagree here.  To be frank, the guy who took the BTC has seemingly done more to bring resolution to C-Cex's customers than the site admin himself.  

I guess I could go on and on about how differently I'd handle things, but I still can't get past the fact that no attempt was ever made to secure a loan, etc.

Things are in the works...I get it.  I'm waiting much more patiently than before, but I still feel it's a legitimate criticism.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

ExD
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Got back my drk that was sold during this event(my limit order was hit), support was responsive and tried to minimize demage. No insane profits, but at least don't have losses except inability to trade for some time. Hope exchange will solve the rest of the problems.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
What is it with this "community" in particular that always leads to the words "fraud" or "scam" or "fake"?

C-Cex has always done an outstanding job with handling transactions and doing the fair thing in the event of an issue. They have never buckled under pressure and have always owned up to any mistakes or issues. Is it aggravating to be put in a position where you have a currency tied up (or possibly in a lesser value state). Of course it is. Its inconvenient, its uncomfortable and most of all its scary but that doesn't change the fact it happened and it has to be fixed. This is a risk we all take trading on site such as this and its one that we have all accepted by trading on these sites. This isnt the first site to have some sort of issue and its not the last but (in most cases) they are not out to scam or defraud anyone and are simply trying to provide a useful service to those seeking the services they provide.. Calm down.. be patient and everything will work out in the end.

C-Cex keep up the good work. We know you will fix the issue and will ultimately do the right thing. You always have!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
So my particular sale of DRK for BTC has been reversed and I have the DRK back. Thankfully I wasn't buying DRK with BTC or I think I may have ended up with a bunch of DRK and a BTC deficit? Anyway, the refunding of my DRK and removal of my BTC went through okay, except the BTC reversal didn't account for the exchange's 0.2% trading fees, leaving me with a small negative BTC balance. Given we're only talking about $6 or so, I'm not too concerned at this point, but C-CEX you'll want to pay attention on any remaining reversals and ensure you don't reverse more than was taken.

If you message support and the rest of the transactions were all OK then I am sure he will fix your minus btc for the fees.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
[18:34:39] Blajde ッ: any news on why my withdrawal doesn't work?
[18:35:02] C-CEX.com: You need to fill BTC credit back then withdraw
[18:36:34] Blajde ッ: how do I do that and what does that mean?
[18:37:08] C-CEX.com: You used that BTC. I returned Your DRK - so give back those BTC
[18:40:51] Blajde ッ: but mate, that's not possible.. I don't have any btc I only have DRK..and you want me to trade at this lower fee and lose 25% of my value so I can withdraw my less valueable DRK because of a misstake you had in your code? Telll me what grounds are you basing this on?
[18:43:23] C-CEX.com: so change DRK to BTC
[18:43:30] C-CEX.com: You had that BTC didn't You
[18:45:46] Blajde ッ: by most lawbooks it points toward you taking the hit here even offering your own money to finalize all trades. The users are not to be blaimed or even held accounted for the hole in your code. Using the revert system is unfair. What about those people who bought high in the wave due to the fraud? The lost money, and how are they compensated for their loss?
[18:46:00] Blajde ッ: Check my order history and tell cause I can't make it out

Blajde: I have -0,53BTC and made a trade inbetween freezing of funds.. I traded my btc for a higher price than the current. So now I am stuck with less DRK than I need to convert to BTC to get my leess valuable DRK out? is that a joke?

Support: @Blajde, You get exactly You had. And we ask to return exactly You take

Blajde: @Support, that would only work if you could revert my trade at 0.0016 ? otherwise it is my loss.. Now I have to wait for DRK to rise in value to get my DRK out?

----- the silence continues

If it was earned from the fraudulent tx's and you withdrew it or traded it, your missing balance will stay as it is until you reach a n even or positive balance by trading and/or depositing since you have already received the BTC and withdrew it or otherwise used it.

You can't expect to have your DRK returned to you AND be allowed to keep the BTC earned from those tx's as well...

As far as the difference in prices, this is the most fair option to all parties involved since the exchange can't realistically be expected to return funds that it does not have. You can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

I am not.. All I am saying is that if you revert trades over a period of time you have to do it for all trades during that time period since all trades are entangled.

I accept that I didn't make any profit, I accept that I have to wait for unreasonable long time for my funds to be cleared, I accept that trades are reverted

But I don't accept that I have to spend more time, be dependent on market, sell at a loss, lose on transaction fees just to get my old valued funds out?

It's just not ok
Pay attention dude...I've been pretty quiet for a while now.

I call BS... you've replied to everyone.  Even those not talking to you. 

I'll rephrase - I've not been complaining / talking shit for a while now - with one exception, and it was a sidebar not involving the admin or "the person who had the coins"
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
So my particular sale of DRK for BTC has been reversed and I have the DRK back. Thankfully I wasn't buying DRK with BTC or I think I may have ended up with a bunch of DRK and a BTC deficit? Anyway, the refunding of my DRK and removal of my BTC went through okay, except the BTC reversal didn't account for the exchange's 0.2% trading fees, leaving me with a small negative BTC balance. Given we're only talking about $6 or so, I'm not too concerned at this point, but C-CEX you'll want to pay attention on any remaining reversals and ensure you don't reverse more than was taken.
Chainjoes.com
[18:37:08] C-CEX.com: You used that BTC. I returned Your DRK - so give back those BTC
[18:40:51] Blajde ッ: but mate, that's not possible.. I don't have any btc I only have DRK..and you want me to trade at this lower fee and lose 25% of my value so I can withdraw my less valueable DRK because of a misstake you had in your code? Telll me what grounds are you basing this on?
[18:45:46] Blajde ッ: by most lawbooks it points toward you taking the hit here even offering your own money to finalize all trades. The users are not to be blaimed or even held accounted for the hole in your code. Using the revert system is unfair. What about those people who bought high in the wave due to the fraud? The lost money, and how are they compensated for their loss?

Blajde: I have -0,53BTC and made a trade inbetween freezing of funds.. I traded my btc for a higher price than the current. So now I am stuck with less DRK than I need to convert to BTC to get my leess valuable DRK out? is that a joke?

Support: @Blajde, You get exactly You had. And we ask to return exactly You take

Blajde: @Support, that would only work if you could revert my trade at 0.0016 ? otherwise it is my loss.. Now I have to wait for DRK to rise in value to get my DRK out?

If it was earned from the fraudulent tx's and you withdrew it or traded it, your missing balance will stay as it is until you reach a n even or positive balance by trading and/or depositing since you have already received the BTC and withdrew it or otherwise used it.

You can't expect to have your DRK returned to you AND be allowed to keep the BTC earned from those tx's as well...

As far as the difference in prices, this is the most fair option to all parties involved since the exchange can't realistically be expected to return funds that it does not have. You can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

Activity: 30
SlidingHorn, I suggest you just keep quiet for now.  You don't want to become the person known to have caused Lojack to change his mind.

You're all right...how dare I object to my money being stolen and be angry with those responsible.

I'm such a douche.

People are asking you to stop making things worse.  You're blathering is actually hindering the process of you (and the rest of us who have lost more) receiving your coins back.

The fact that you keep running your mouth without any patience is what makes you appear to be a douche.

I call BS... you've replied to everyone.  Even those not talking to you. 
Activity: 14
SlidingHorn, I suggest you just keep quiet for now.  You don't want to become the person known to have caused Lojack to change his mind.

You're all right...how dare I object to my money being stolen and be angry with those responsible.

I'm such a douche.

People are asking you to stop making things worse.  You're blathering is actually hindering the process of you (and the rest of us who have lost more) receiving your coins back.

The fact that you keep running your mouth without any patience is what makes you appear to be a douche.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18

Activity: 30

I'm such a douche.

Chainjoes.com
lojack - Which tumbler service did you use?
Go ahead and PM that to me in case you can't control yourself in this delicate situation.  Your name would be appreciated as well since you're so forthcoming.

Thanks.

Done...feel free to let me know when to expect you.  

Bring your kevlar.

EDIT:  lol @ you thinking I'd be afraid of you.   Roll Eyes

I have no problem with you objecting to your money being stolen or being angry.  But I assure you that if you focus that anger in a way that causes Lojack to change his mind, you're going to have a bad time.

I'll give any one of you my home address....get some.
Pages:
Jump to: