Pages:
Author

Topic: C-Cex Has Frozen Your BTC! Not to be Trusted - page 5. (Read 34986 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
We probably wouldn't take the time to respond except to refute the scam allegations.  ;-)

Obviously they are legit if they refunded your .00002 btc while anyone with real money is still frozen with no ETA.

I have a good feeling about dis exchange guyz!

Yes, nobody else's money is real but your's kid.  

Acting like a child certainly should get you moved to the top of the list in my book.

Maybe you're just the last one being served because you're being a pain. 

Just saying...
Activity: 4

[/quote]

We probably wouldn't take the time to respond except to refute the scam allegations.  Wink

[/quote]

Fair enough.   Let me clarify, irritating but perhaps well intended.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I had 0.036 BTC at C-Cex and it was refunded.

So the pattern seems to be that regardless of when the ticket was filed, since I believe I was one of the first to file a ticket and also to post on the troll box about the withdrawal issue (which initially other posters disputed, incorrectly), the money is being returned if you have small amounts.  

If so, that is not a reasonable approach.   Proportionate reimbursement would make more sense, rather than leaving some people 100% on hold and some 100% cleared, why not portion it out.   Or even just return up to a cap amount - say .036 BTC - to everyone and then disburse more later as funds become available.  

Right now, it just leaves the 102 of us with no reimbursement in the dark (ironically).    You end up with 500 happier customers with small amounts of BTC and make the customers with larger balances very frustrated.

Please be patient. Trades are beginning to pick back up, volume is increasing which means we will be able to return more funds and faster. We have also added PremineCoin and RubyCoin and are working to add others so that we can bring in more new trades and increase volume as well.

We can all speculate on what the best course of action would be and there are many different options that could be taken, but we feel that this has been pretty effective to this point and we believe this is the best route to go for the moment.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and feel that we are doing the best we can with a very shitty situation.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

As I said on the troll box, I can be patient, and I understand you were handed an ugly mess to deal with.    I want to have faith that you will reimburse my BTC in due time, but the fact that BTC is going out and I have not seen a single satoshi shakes my faith in the equitable dealing with the problems.   Frankly, the people who have received their DRK or BTC telling the rest of us to be patient since they are 100% resolved while we are 0% resolved is a much bigger irritant than help.

We probably wouldn't take the time to respond except to refute the scam allegations.  ;-)

So the pattern seems to be that regardless of when the ticket was filed, since I believe I was one of the first to file a ticket and also to post on the troll box about the withdrawal issue (which initially other posters disputed, incorrectly), the money is being returned if you have small amounts.  

If so, that is not a reasonable approach.   Proportionate reimbursement would make more sense, rather than leaving some people 100% on hold and some 100% cleared, why not portion it out.   Or even just return up to a cap amount - say .036 BTC - to everyone and then disburse more later as funds become available.  

Right now, it just leaves the 102 of us with no reimbursement in the dark (ironically).    You end up with 500 happier customers with small amounts of BTC and make the customers with larger balances very frustrated.

Please be patient. Trades are beginning to pick back up, volume is increasing which means we will be able to return more funds and faster. We have also added PremineCoin and RubyCoin and are working to add others so that we can bring in more new trades and increase volume as well.

We can all speculate on what the best course of action would be and there are many different options that could be taken, but we feel that this has been pretty effective to this point and we believe this is the best route to go for the moment.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and feel that we are doing the best we can with a very shitty situation.

As I said on the troll box, I can be patient, and I understand you were handed an ugly mess to deal with.    I want to have faith that you will reimburse my BTC in due time, but the fact that BTC is going out and I have not seen a single satoshi shakes my faith in the equitable dealing with the problems.   Frankly, the people who have received their DRK or BTC telling the rest of us to be patient since they are 100% resolved while we are 0% resolved is a much bigger irritant than help.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com

File a ticket and get in line like the rest of us.

I filed the first ticket on it.

Why are you saying they aren't trying to work with you?

Is the ticket still in progress?

Activity: 44
    HEY, guys, I made some orders on C-CEX  several days ago with the DKR COIN market .  As you known ,they reserved the trade,and I get my DRK back in 3days .

Yes , I sold out 1000 DRK and should get 3.3BTC . But after this accident , I finally get 1.4BTC  by selling DARK on www.cryptsy.com and just meet the negative market of BTC . I loose more than 75% funds . What a pitty thing !!!!

But , I  appreciate  what C-CEX has done .In fact I  was ready they woul like to run and never get back anything .

So maybe you can pay more patience to their positive action,and you can finally get something back .

I  am sorry to meet this terrible matter.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Deposited and traded today...

New deposits are not held!!!
They are still holding any significant bitcoin deposits.

they're trying to work with you

0 BTC refunded so far.  Citation needed.

I know you reading the c-cex trollbox and this thread.  They are responding to both.

File a ticket and get in line like the rest of us.
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I've been keeping my mouth shut in terms of criticisms toward the exchange for a short while now, but I have to say this:

Why is it that people were told they would be placed as top priorities if they filed tickets early, but now we're being told that that's only the case if you had "small" amounts invested?  That's a pretty shitty thing to do, if you ask me.

I've seen several users who submitted their tickets well over 24 hours AFTER mine who are talking about how they've received their money back.

I'm REALLY trying to be patient here, but I've essentially run out.  I'm sick of generalized, patronizing responses.  I want real, specific information now.
Prove it.  There are 3 people currently in chat right now with zero refund

I don't have to prove anything kid. It's obvious to those actually involved. A large portion of people have had their balances restored. Mine included.

Be patient or not.  Be part of the problem or part of the solution.   

Blasting scam when they're trying to work with you can be only one of those.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I don't understand why lojack would even talk in this thread if hes just taken all the coins, seems pointless..?

Because he's playing with people. 

C-Cex still hasn't refunded me. I have around 2btc frozen. They are claiming to have refunded 500 out of 602 accounts, but everyone in their chat hasn't been refunded a penny.

Don't trust them, this isn't fixed.

It may take a while to get to everyone, but I think these guys are trying to be basically fair in a bad situation.

The funds haven't been returned by hacker and yet well over half of the accounts have been credited.

Scammers don't pay people back out of their own pockets. 
Activity: 3
I don't understand why lojack would even talk in this thread if hes just taken all the coins, seems pointless..?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
lojack - Updates with screenshots please.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
before the main twist.

Was just going to highlight the support that c-cex is doing. They are really doing their part and compensating out of own pocket.

Wherever the money came from - they are doing it right in the end

+1 c-cex
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Calling me by my first name and threatening mounties to come see me, point taken guys. Please leave my friends out of this they don't have anything to do with all of this, I'm am still trying but I get the point, in a big way I get the point.

So !?
And !?

Funds transfered ? or still just talking ?
any proof ?
come on man …. are you just playing with these poor guys out there ?
Ether just disappear or sort it out ! …>>

We don't have update on funds
Pages:
Jump to: