Pages:
Author

Topic: C-Cex Has Frozen Your BTC! Not to be Trusted - page 7. (Read 34986 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Dropped you a pm lojack about a previous account you used on the forum.

Hope to get a reply shortly before I add additional info to this post.

You mean GaiusMaximus...?

Yes, going to move quickly on this if it doesnt get resolved.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com

You mean GaiusMaximus...?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Chainjoes.com
Sorry for the delay I was at the Doctor's office. I have copy and pasted everything available to me on the web page detailing my attempts to contact support. Also, that wasn't me dumping on polo, you can verify this wth the admin of ccex, he has my log in infor for the polo account that had all the dark deposited, so you can check the transaction info with him, just wanting to clear that up as you all are giving me credit for things I have no part of. I am still trying to gain access to the account with LTC, as you can see through the block explorer the LTC has not moved since the 24th and will not until I can regain access to it.  Once again sorry for the delay everyone.

Wallet ( 0 ฿ ) Messages ( 1 ) Settings Buy Bitcoins FAQ Blog Logout

Message Center

ManningBronc:
What is taking so long? It is now 1 day and half, please respond to me so I can know what course of action to take
ManningBronc:
Please message me back, I know your service might take a long time but I deposited on the 23rd of february, it is now the 25th, please let me know something
ManningBronc:
Still no word, I really need to hear back from this service with an update asap
ManningBronc:
Hello I deposited 74btc in here yestereday in multiple bundles , I have yet to receive these back and would like to discuss what follow up actions need to be take, please get back to me soon as you can, I haven't seen anything show up in my wallet on here yet so please get back to me so I can take a proper course of action,
EasyCoin:
Hello ManningBronc, welcome to EasyCoin.
Please only use this message function if you have problems or questions directly related to the site.
Also many questions are already answered on the FAQ Page.

Click here to confirm delete

Enough copy+paste. Screenshots please.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
c-cex, Я cнoвa oтпpaвил нecкoлькo cooбщeний пocлe тoгo кaк вы бeзocнoвaтeльнo дeaктивиpoвaли мoй aккayнт (ни кaкoй вынocки из пpaвил нe былo пpивeдeнo, пpocтo "нapyшeниe" и зaблoкиpoвaли, чтoбы oтдeлaтьcя oт мeня) Пoчeмy вы тaк yпopнo мeня игнopиpyeтe??? Hи нa oднo cooбщeниe co вчepaшнeгo yтpa нe пpишлo oтвeтa.
Cкaжитe xoтя бы кyдa мнe нaпиcaть?

Forgive me if I misunderstand you, as I don't speak or read Russian, but I'll try to help.  Have you posted in the "Support" section of the site? 

Also, in what way is your account deactivated?  Does it say you're banned from the chat?  I'm not sure what you mean by that.

(Magic Google Russian Metamorphosis)

Пpocтитe мeня, ecли я нeпpaвильнo пoнимaют вac, кaк и нe гoвopить или читaть пo-pyccки, нo я пocтapaюcь пoмoчь. Bы paзмeщeны в paздeлe "Пoддepжкa" caйтa?

Кpoмe тoгo, в тoм, чтo пyть вaш aккayнт oтключeн? Имeeт ли cкaзaть, чтo вы зaпpeтили чaтe? Я нe yвepeн, чтo вы имeeтe в видy.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
poof gone.
Activity: 30

if I had to guess, what hapened on c-cex had something to do with XCP hacker or the poloniex owner destroying competition bc he was attacked before with this bug and therefore familiar with it, steal from competition and launder your money in your exchange.

The prior hack of Poliniex was only in the early moments thought to be of the exchange fault, but it was actually based on a problem on the CounterParty code itself.
Here is the official thread discussing CounterParty protocol, client and coin and whatever else can be relevant on the subject; Thread that I was in and reading as the discussions were moving from subject to subject, and while there were discussions on the table on how formulate a safety net by using some underwriting and the issues of trusting Poloniex as the 'de facto' main centralized exchange for XCP and the risks in case of them or other future centralized exchanges defaulting in bankruptcy, or the safeguard for the like of a crash in the XCP prices.... one person posted about big dumps of XPC on the actual Poloniex exchange. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5237047

At first was even thought to be a typing mistake by a "fat finger" trader.

Here, ironically before the event happened, another person was hoping for a panic XCP sell for an old bug in the code, so he could enter the market cheap: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395761.3540

This link above make for a very interesting read, that you should all partake, as it is ironical and very, very weird on the many coincidences.... or... are they not such?!.

And here less interesting, but still necessary for the sake of proof of my telling, it is the announce for the code fix made to resolve that security vulnerability of CounterParty code: https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php?topic=116.msg672#msg672
Activity: 168
My transactions were reversed, but I'm still missing some funds that were not involved in DRK trading. Solved.
Chainjoes.com
lojack - How about an update...?

Also, how about posting screenshots of the emails/support tickets you should have to/from the services who you claim to be waiting on for the rest of the coins...?

I think that would make us all feel a lot better.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
c-cex, Я cнoвa oтпpaвил нecкoлькo cooбщeний пocлe тoгo кaк вы бeзocнoвaтeльнo дeaктивиpoвaли мoй aккayнт (ни кaкoй вынocки из пpaвил нe былo пpивeдeнo, пpocтo "нapyшeниe" и зaблoкиpoвaли, чтoбы oтдeлaтьcя oт мeня) Пoчeмy вы тaк yпopнo мeня игнopиpyeтe??? Hи нa oднo cooбщeниe co вчepaшнeгo yтpa нe пpишлo oтвeтa.
Cкaжитe xoтя бы кyдa мнe нaпиcaть?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
as I have been pointing before, someone is having a fresh daily source of almost free coins, I think is someone manipulating the mining network, thats why a lot of people are having orphan blocks and yeah a pool controlling 80% of hashrate can do this with other separate entities so is not that obvious.  I think what happened on C-Cex is only correlated for the massive pump and 1 dump on poloniex but I have witnessed and participating in the buying of 14 more dumps in the .0010, .0009 and now .0005.  The number the dumper chooses is correlated with the btc bounty, if someone putts an ammount above 20 btc in .0005(buy order) the guy will sell at that price.

The first dump is as old as when you guys reached the .0024 level for the first time, we just didn't notice them bc the market recuperates really fast(les than 3 mins) at those crazy prices.

if I had to guess, what hapened on c-cex had something to do with XCP hacker or the poloniex owner destroying competition bc he was attacked before with this bug and therefore familiar with it, steal from competition and launder your money in your exchange.
2. what is happening now with pools will have to do with the dev or someone in his team or someone found a way to use litecoin asics on dark and is exploting this ussing different users and solo mining to hide this.

basically the dumper can withdraw easily BTC from poloniex but not crypsy or C-cex, so the guys that buy at those cheap levels are laundering his btc by selling them on crypsy and rebuying on polo.
all theory......
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023
I do not believe a word coming out of your mouth … but so be it ….
just get it over with and finnish your sales as the markets are a mess (tx to you)
and stop playing your stupid trader games with pushing prices up and the dumping !

we trying to get on with our lives and coins here …..>>
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Chainjoes.com
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I just want my btc unfroze. I didnt even trade a single dark.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Gave me a scare, thought you meant CEX.IO, the exchange where you buy mining power.

Haha. nono this is c-cex.com where you buy magic internet money Tongue

well buy and then have it stolen.

To be fair:  I don't believe any MIM was stolen....  Grin

That is very true! Shameless self plug.
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Gave me a scare, thought you meant CEX.IO, the exchange where you buy mining power.

Haha. nono this is c-cex.com where you buy magic internet money Tongue

well buy and then have it stolen.

To be fair:  I don't believe any MIM was stolen....  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: