Pages:
Author

Topic: C-Cex Has Frozen Your BTC! Not to be Trusted - page 6. (Read 34986 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Its like I'm watching a really fucked up episode of C.S.I meets the Maury show. I love it. I can't wait for the plot twist. Oh and if the bloke really scammed people, it might be time he reaps a little thistle that he sowed. Scamming people with alts is bad Nathan. Bad boy.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023
Calling me by my first name and threatening mounties to come see me, point taken guys. Please leave my friends out of this they don't have anything to do with all of this, I'm am still trying but I get the point, in a big way I get the point.

So !?
And !?

Funds transfered ? or still just talking ?
any proof ?
come on man …. are you just playing with these poor guys out there ?
Ether just disappear or sort it out ! …>>
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
Calling me by my first name and threatening mounties to come see me, point taken guys. Please leave my friends out of this they don't have anything to do with all of this, I'm am still trying but I get the point, in a big way I get the point.

We won't seriously contact your friends, just wanted to make the point m8.

Also, how about those screenshots. Would love to see some solid proof that you REALLY have contacted these places about these funds.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
When he reads it, he will get the message..

Don't spread further negativity and threats please

Threats...? All I did was say that I see him and ask him a question... No threats were made...

SlidingHorn made no threats either, just a question and observation... It's all friendly.

Well, I mean, it's all friendly as long as "lojack" makes good with the funds. If he doesn't there may be some RCMP coming to see him real soon.

"Well, I mean, it's all friendly as long as "lojack" makes good with the funds. If he doesn't there may be some RCMP coming to see him real soon."
point proven.. I think he got the message Smiley
Chainjoes.com

Threats...? All I did was say that I see him and ask him a question... No threats were made...

SlidingHorn made no threats either, just a question and observation... It's all friendly.

Well, I mean, it's all friendly as long as "lojack" makes good with the funds. If he doesn't there may be some RCMP coming to see him real soon.
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Dude, he's not going to pay.  You can pretty much forget about that pipe dream.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18

lojack - I seeeeeeeeeeee yooooooouuuuuuuu Naaaaaathaaaaaan... Why are you acting like a hoser, eh...?
If I were to ask your buddy Anthony Ty***k in Buffalo, NY how to reach you, do you think he would he be able to tell me...?

Wonder if Nathan's met Anthony's namesake & grandfather...I hear he and his wife recently celebrated 65 years Smiley 
Chainjoes.com
lojack - I seeeeeeeeeeee yooooooouuuuuuuu Naaaaaathaaaaaan...

Why He No Answer On Twitter or Steam??

ROFLMAO!!!
lojack - I seeeeeeeeeeee yooooooouuuuuuuu Naaaaaathaaaaaan...

Why He No Answer On Twitter or Steam??
Chainjoes.com
lojack - I seeeeeeeeeeee yooooooouuuuuuuu Naaaaaathaaaaaan... Why are you acting like a hoser, eh...?

If I were to ask your buddy Anthony Ty***k in Buffalo, NY how to reach you, do you think he would he be able to tell me...?
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
MickGhee open a tkt so i dont forget
Chainjoes.com
Meanwhile at lojack's house:

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
byron u know i lost big
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
For those of you who have lost at c-cex i extend my hand and offer up 0.1ATP (our feeshare) to you to help you out. To receive this you must open a support request with a screenshot of your held balance or some other proof of loss (have to do something). I know its not much but hopefully it will help.
Activity: 29
C-Cex is definitely involved in this one way or another.
Activity: 19
Lojack any updates?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
perhaps he was hte site dev c-cex.com, is unavailable. they kept all my bitcoin  they reversed all my dark trades put me way negative but i got 200 something drk which i am sold for 16  YAY i am spayse(that acct got banned and im locked out) on there btw here are my thoughts

the dev himself or one of his cronies used our bitcoins to pump and dump drk to purchase up a good chunk

first the previous evening the email confirm was implemented this is crucial and cannot be overlooked

the following morning dark start to go crazy i woke up to my 0029  "crazy sell"  was ate up and drk was slightly lower than my sell but the buy side was only 0018 very odd  but i figured it was cryptsy anticipation then u have poloniex and the price ics still 0019 where it shoulda been so i try to transfer over to polo to buy up some arb

but withdraw email never comes

so i use coins from another site when i get to polo to buy the buy side was crushed i knew a huge pump was coming so i pu t a buy in like30 higher maybe 15 or so buy up a huge  amount and transfer to cex where i sell for like 2 30  now withdraw emails work so my 170 gets transferred this 170 has nothing to do with the 120 drk i just sold i buy drk for 16 on polo  and go to transfer but the sites down now i have  about .16 on cex and like a buy for 70 in low

now everyone is locked out drk plummets this is them burning up our drk crashing the price (drk will go to the moon soon) we d ont get our stuff till after drk is on crypsy  now drk is way below what we even PAID the site admin had decided it was fair to sell us our drk for what we sold it for FUCK HIM he got ALL THE PROFITS CRASHED DRK and now his website is unavailable.......

i have been informed the site is still available confirming i have been banned  they banned me stre my 1.6ish and wont let me get my coins
Chainjoes.com
Dropped you a pm lojack about a previous account you used on the forum.

Hope to get a reply shortly before I add additional info to this post.

You mean GaiusMaximus...?

Yes

Yeah, I saw how he did you dirty when i was DOX'ing him. He's a sneaky little bastard, obviously a pro scammer who knows how to hide. We spent 16 hours on him yesterday, didn't come up with much. Maybe that will change with warrants and subpoenas.

He is also mairusu and MairusuPawa on here as well. His M.O. seems to be open an ccount, run legit for a couple months, scam someone, abandon account, rinse and repeat.
Pages:
Jump to: