Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 114. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
For a week I can not get the VSX
When ordering an withdraw, the money is withdrawn from the balance sheet, but no withdrawal occurs

All questions in technical support are ignored
Ticket ID: 530147

How can I withdraw my money from you?
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
C-CEX holidays vacations!

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier.

Happy upcoming holidays!!!

What holidays?
Holidays is only for those who work!
You have not been withdrawing funds for a week, and you do not solve this issue in technical support.
Autoreply only

How to withdraw coins?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Please help to resolve ticket 530735, thanks. I trust you with all my heart as you have resolved my another ticket 530047.

Update:  The ticket 530735 is about my ETH deposits issue, and finally after more than 12 hours, the deposits got posted to my balance. Not sure if support helped it but no answer in the ticket when I found it in my balance. I think I'm done with this exchange.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
The Tao of Crypto
a month. That's quite some time.
Activity: 3
Hi

User id - up111035103

I am totally amazed how CEX is playing with our money or nervous.. I am waiting for my 2 withdrawal transactions to be reviewed around 20K USD and euros?

Both have status 'pending' for a weeks, and this is a terrible experience, when this crypto world is so dynamic. At least - i need to get money back, and i really believed in CEX.io but there is definitely something going around.. and i am loosing my trust.

Someone from CEX.io - probably your automatic chat bot send me response how busy you are to my user id "  up111035103" - can someone look at this at GIVE me an update?

G.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
lets see i will tell them im on vacation i dont give ashyt yes dat is russian way

great f ing exchange all people give him all your btc great btc with drawal fee too hahahahaha
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
hello, I'm new to this room. and to my sadness I was already harmed by my withdrawal of 2094.04394984 XVG I did not receive the authorization authorization email My funds will disappear from my account. I would like you to check this out for kindness. SEE my XVG.

Ticket ID:   531076
Activity: 1
Nobody lost any balance here. In case you have any issue - please, create ticket.
Sirwan - of course we have some automated answers to cut off tickets which does not require human attention. Please - keep replying 1 or 2 times on same ticket with any text like "Problem is not resolved" and it will be forwarded to human support team member. We never leave any tickets without attention and always resolve any possible problem which is possible to resolve (according to our rules).

I have raised many tickets and I am also facing the same issue of 2FA Removal confirmation mail not being received. Lot of users are facing the same issue..How can you solve this? My mail is [email protected] and I have been raising tickets since Nov 2017 but no solution received!!

Please urgently help on this matter.
Activity: 36
Did these guys take off with the coins? I had a bunch of verge on c-cex.  Sad

I have coins at c-cex also, and its gone. They have ruined my trading activity. We work for them and this is the christmas bonus we got Angry
Activity: 34
Please help to resolve ticket 530735, thanks. I trust you with all my heart as you have resolved my another ticket 530047.

The whole site is gone. Only on my computer though. It still comes up on my phone. What gives?
Activity: 5
Activity: 7
Activity: 34
Did these guys take off with the coins? I had a bunch of verge on c-cex.  Sad
Activity: 1
I have not paid my MCAP for 2 days.
Ticket ID: 530426
No transaction at block explorer.

Support:

Hello! Your MCAP withdrawal transaction with TxID "0x679e094523660d81a838bb566f1cecbfb8b6d12c659b28bba5c9cf94d8ee360d" looks valid. Please, check for it in block explorer. Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!

Kaspiam:
I'm looking for this mix and nothing
block explorer :

Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction Hash!!!

C-Cex sent MCAP a token to my wallet after 3 days.
Activity: 9
Please, resolve ticket 529941! RGC withdrawals recorded in history, but not found in block explorer! On the recepients' both are pending fo 5 days already. Hope you fix it before vacation. One month holidays is very unserious for  currency exchange in my opinion.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Are you guys having login issues? I opened a ticket but after first attempt, tells me I need to wait xxx seconds. I wait and get same thing. Not cool when you can't log into your account. I have never had problem before today.

Ok I did finally log into my account but still wondering why I had to wait so long. Strange.
Activity: 20
C-CEX holidays vacations!

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier.

Happy upcoming holidays!!!

My Ticket ID: 522444 hasn't resolved yet, waiting since 31st October 2017 for Ethereum deposit.

Support:

Hello!

1. Please, make sure you are sending your deposit to your ETH deposit address which is 0x8bd0224a621ae6965dda5f7081f5d15872166b74.
2. Please, make sure you can see confirmations of your transaction in block explorer.

If your deposit met those above conditions - please, reply in this ticket. Otherwise we will not be able to post your deposit.

Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!
2017-10-31 20:10:03

[Trader] adilcnn:

Hi,
1. I confirm that I want to send my said deposit to 0x8bd0224a621ae6965dda5f7081f5d15872166b74

2. I can see the confirmations on block explorer.

Regards,
2017-10-31 20:58:06

[Trader] adilcnn:

Dear I still didn’t get the above deposit!
2017-11-01 01:08:47

[Trader] Support:

Hello! Our Ethereum wallet a bit late from current top block and syncs slow because of high TX load. Please, give it some time (6-12 hours) and we will be able to resolve this issue.
2017-11-01 13:28:35
Please check my Ticket ID : 530252
My ETH withdrawal not found in ethereum block explorer.
Tx ID invalid. Many are complaining about these issues.
How can your customers will satisfied with your service ?
Fix this. I lost thousand dollars if you not solving this problem.

same here and it's gonna close in 20 dec  Shocked

smells bad here

Hope they will fix this issues before that. Lets make ticket for some other same issues.
Please check my Ticket ID : 530252
My ETH withdrawal not found in ethereum block explorer.
Tx ID invalid. Many are complaining about these issues.
How can your customers will satisfied with your service ?
Fix this. I lost thousand dollars if you not solving this problem.
Activity: 36
Hopefully not fly like a nicehacked!  Cool

Hopefully not bcoz if that happen That would be the end of my crypto days. Sad
Jump to: