Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 116. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I don't understand what's going on with this Burj but my sled walee 3 years and let me just say one last year they have constantly problems! of course, I brought all I had was this exchange because the credibility is gone.unfortunately when you write the truth about them in chat you are instantly banned.so perhaps make a choice for yourself to leave the money to someone else's uncle or put in a safe place.all cottages!
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
eth withdrawal error too.but it's not a scam. i was withdrawal many coins such like sib,log,xvg,btc.and no problems...hope there is temporary issues.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Today, when I withdrawal Doge, I have a notification : Withdrawal error please write to support
I have send a ticket, but nothing happent!
Are they scam?

same for me Withdrawal error please write to support
Activity: 12
Today, when I withdrawal Doge, I have a notification : Withdrawal error please write to support
I have send a ticket, but nothing happent!
Are they scam?
Activity: 11
Hi, can support help me here? I registered on c-cex yesterday, receiving e-mail, verify it, enable 2fa, deposit few btcz on my account, trading some time. Then i want to withdraw my btcz but can't. When i'm trying to withdraw got error message "Withdrawal error please write to support", in withdraw history no records about withdraw, but in info messages on c-cex Withdrawal confirmation link of 5850.72337931 BTCZ to t1dT1m6rQraZAsHVU2qw4zAkbmLn4GqJbsn has been sent to ***@***.com . I don't got any e-mails, trying to change e-mail but can't "Please contact support". I'm contacting to support from ticket - but no response.
Ticket ID:   528444
Or new accounts can't witdraw or maybe other problem? I don't find any informations about withdraw limitation or smth. Please help.
Activity: 13
Hello ,
Pleaseee help me I want to withdraw Eth and I get error, I click by error in send it to trash and it go dumb please help me to restore my funds as soon as possible

Best regards
Activity: 57
I enabled 2FA but can't access my account now as it never sends me the codes that I need via text, call or anything.  Also, I'm not getting emails from them to disable 2FA.  How can one reach out to them for help since the automated system isn't responding either?
i have the seem problem and when i try to desable it i don't receve email in my gmail to desactivate 2fa change my password i don't receve the email to my gmail
Activity: 3
Not receiving 2fa too.. It's been way to long. Does anyone know an ETA?
Activity: 1
I enabled 2FA but can't access my account now as it never sends me the codes that I need via text, call or anything.  Also, I'm not getting emails from them to disable 2FA.  How can one reach out to them for help since the automated system isn't responding either?
Activity: 10
hi guys
https://c-cex.com
i think c-cex is scam

I tried to transfer the BTC to my wallet, I sent the request and the confirmation email came to me, after clicking on the confirmation link in my email, the site was in error mode and my email confirmation was not sent for transfer. After removing the error, I went to my account in c-cex and the BTC was on my account and no transaction was performed.
Not listed at all on the transaction history page.
No money has been deposited for me.

Currently, my problem is that BTC exists in my account, but in a negative way.
with negative balance, i can not send my balance again.

I sent all kinds of backup messages to help
about 10 tickets

and c-cex answer me with this message

{
Hello!
Please, make sure you choose ticket type correctly. In case you have any issues with deposit - please, choose "Deposits" in "Type of issue".
If your issue connected to deposits - please, create new ticket and fill all options properly. By doing that you will let us serve faster and better for you.
Have a good day!
}

{
Hello!

As we understood you correctly - you want to remove your account permanently from C-CEX.
Is that right? If yes - please, confirm your action with reply in this ticket "I confirm" and we will delete it.

Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!
}

this answers for all tickets
i try all kind of ticket to support but nothing answer

i think scam 100%
my balance is lost
Activity: 20
I got my balance too, I trust on C-Cex but I am painful of its support system which has been very poor for the last 2 months!
Activity: 5
+1. I'm waiting for 2 ETH for 3 days and received answers only from support robot.

I got my ETH too. They did their work, but it's very bad that it was without official statements and without the support reaction.
Activity: 58
wow my  eth withdraw received after 6 day
that is incredible

Activity: 285
I have got money back. Thank you everyone for your participation.
Activity: 6
Their ETH wallet is intact for 3 days, https://etherscan.io/address/0x304cc179719bc5b05418d6f7f6783abe45d83090
Don't know what is happening in the backend.
Looks like the wallet started to work. It is time to return money to people.

Nothing working, only they sending thousands of 0.008 and 0.004 eth txn to other wallets , i really wondering what's happening with the hot wallet.

Yeah finally I have found my transaction now!

Heya BlueStone also you could see your transaction here

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe826dd52be7296c1f919332d08629396fe0ca5ac0982de58f6a69ab187333a48

Activity: 1
Hi guys,
do you work somehow with corporate accounts? Thanks.

Yes we do - just open account normally. We do not have any limits for our traders.

hi!

so there is no difference between personal and corporate accounts? or do you have special offers of deposit and withdrawal fees for corporate accounts?
Activity: 58
any news about eth withdraw?
Activity: 3
No Response from Support 7 Days ago i made withdrawal of my 4000 R tokens
Activity: 6
Their ETH wallet is intact for 3 days, https://etherscan.io/address/0x304cc179719bc5b05418d6f7f6783abe45d83090

sounds good, I am waiting for those tons of queue....
Activity: 118

Nothing working, only they sending thousands of 0.008 and 0.004 eth txn to other wallets , i really wondering what's happening with the hot wallet.
Jump to: