Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 113. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
C-Cex is closing on the 20th?

Where are you getting this information?

Anyone has good experience with this exchange?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Still trying to withdraw since 2 days, trying it every hour. Usually they say “instant withdraw did not work, we transfer it manually” and then they just cancel it (about 50times now). I wrote 10 Times to support and the only answer is like “please go to your email and verify your withdraw"
This stupid shitfaced scumbags just keep my money!!!!

Last 2 times they have another very useful  text when I try to withdraw
Now it says:
"Sorry you withdraw to fast, try again in 10minutes”

WTF? 100% scam, don’t ever bring 1satoshi to this exchange, NO SUPPORT + NO withdraw possible
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
C-Cex is closing on the 20th?
Activity: 36
Please serve supoort Ticket ID:   530097
Activity: 34
i had a ctic3 withdraw on the 8th and it got queued. I still haven't got it. can you please send it before your vacation.
actually 12-12-17 2017-12-12 14:14:12   Withdrawal      -1702.76389271 CTIC3   -1702.76389271 CTIC3 to 0xe915aaa04eee64e7a3324b2171330e1d574401ea
Activity: 3
Please check my ticket. I lost $200K on your exchange...

Ticket ID:   531453
Activity: 51
Abbandon this site emediatly! DEPOSIT wont show up saying 22of3 confirmations?!
Then when it finaly arrived withdrawal wont work + support just sends standart texts without even reading what the problem is...
Activity: 1
It's been 3 days since I have not received my coin. I sent the ticket 3 days ago but you did not reply. I pulled out my landcoin but did not see the wallet. The addresses I entered are correct. Check where my currency is? I confirmed the link in my email but my Landcoin is still not on my wallet. I checked that the address is correct. I did not check the transaction:
-54862.3055 LDCN is LZZyodZu4TFHGzNccB4AfLzeza1f9AS5zK (a099eccb5d07821479d5523a95daca7e6d49742d762e1c1dc7c348a703851f87)
Did anyone get their Verge paid out yet? I've tried 6 times since yesterday morning and it keeps saying instant withdrawal failed to create transaction ID
Activity: 56
Why C-Cex don't working?? "Please wait 10-20 minutes..." constantly! Angry

Its on vacation every 10-20 minutes  Cool
Activity: 17

All against arbitrage   Wink
jtx
Activity: 5
Activity: 17
Exchange deteriorated, perennial server problems
I have been trying to make XVG (Verge) withdrawals tonight, but the confirmation links keep failing. Anyone having success getting Verge out?

Hello,

I have problem with c-cex.com
I'm trying to send a coin (Verge) to my wallet but there is an error " 7**.*** XVG to D5Au84VVaYdCoknSaTMZtBz3JzukfLFPA2 instant withdrawal failed. XVG wallet failed to create transaction and Your withdrawal queued. It will be processed manually and Your history will be updated with valid transaction ID. "

I am asking for help in solving the problem.
Activity: 5

I have raised many tickets and I am also facing the same issue of 2FA Removal confirmation mail not being received. Lot of users are facing the same issue..How can you solve this? My mail is [email protected] and I have been raising tickets since Nov 2017 but no solution received!!

Look carefully in your Gmail box, search in spam, and also look at the thread where the messages from c-cex are collected.. I think it`s there

Gmail mailbox usability sucks, it`s not convenient and uncommon, one smart lady today have been looking there for the confirmation message which has been right in front of her eyes Roll Eyes

Also I would say something to those who deal with ETH and ETH-based shitcoins - guys, you should have guts if you want to use mad Buterin`s blockchain - it can bring you much troubles..

Today my ETH have been going to c-cex balance for 12 hours, etherscan have been showing the transaction succeed, but there was no ETH on my balance, and I`ve almost got heart attack when I`ve found this thread and read your messages.. But finally, ETH has been deposited, and c-cex support was quite responsive, though there was no need in their help in fact

So, be cautious with shitcoins, especially ETH-based and new ones which have unstable blockchain, and don`t refer these problems to the c-cex team

Man, I had the same issue with ETH and it took me more than 12 hours for it to be deposited to my balance. You can not blame a coin like ETH because if you try it on another exchange like bittrex or poloniex it’s just a no-more-than-half-an-hour thing. Yes, I know there were some issues with ETH network a few days ago but they were all fixed and back to normal for nearly most of the other exchanges. I’m not saying the support is not helping, but they really had a very slow response and a system with so many deposit and withdraw issues really makes me nervous to try it again.

Anyway, enjoy your trading with c-cex and good luck!
I have been trying to make XVG (Verge) withdrawals tonight, but the confirmation links keep failing. Anyone having success getting Verge out?
Activity: 251
Merit: 101

I have raised many tickets and I am also facing the same issue of 2FA Removal confirmation mail not being received. Lot of users are facing the same issue..How can you solve this? My mail is [email protected] and I have been raising tickets since Nov 2017 but no solution received!!

Look carefully in your Gmail box, search in spam, and also look at the thread where the messages from c-cex are collected.. I think it`s there

Gmail mailbox usability sucks, it`s not convenient and uncommon, one smart lady today have been looking there for the confirmation message which has been right in front of her eyes Roll Eyes

Also I would say something to those who deal with ETH and ETH-based shitcoins - guys, you should have guts if you want to use mad Buterin`s blockchain - it can bring you much troubles..

Today my ETH have been going to c-cex balance for 12 hours, etherscan have been showing the transaction succeed, but there was no ETH on my balance, and I`ve almost got heart attack when I`ve found this thread and read your messages.. But finally, ETH has been deposited, and c-cex support was quite responsive, though there was no need in their help in fact

So, be cautious with shitcoins, especially ETH-based and new ones which have unstable blockchain, and don`t refer these problems to the c-cex team
So wait - during the "vacation" period are any withdrawals going to be processed?  I get that C-cex won't be repairing wallets and handling issues, will like a standard DOGE withdraw work?
Activity: 16
can you please solve ticket 531275

thx
Jump to: