Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 128. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
We may still have some delays in ticket service. If you have unserved ticket - please, wait - we will take care soon.

Reminder: if you have any problem our exchange - please, use our support system here: https://c-cex.com/?id=support - we always do our best to fix any issue you may have.

biggest cheaters guys they give withdraw confirmation link,..when clicked on that it shows"sorry u withdraw too fast" try again later" and after that it says" "sorry the lin may have been used before" and my btc was already de-ducted and l the support is just reply-ing same and "Please, try again now -it should work fine." Even after telling 1000 time that the link is not working.
Activity: 4
We are recovering peoples BTC from accident. And will do it in full. Trades goes on, we are working in full mode. Thank's for those people who trust us and cointinue to make deposits. For now any funds You see on Your active balance are able to trade/withdraw at any time with no limits.

I have an issued regarding withdrawal.it only show sorry your withdrawal too fast...i have been keep on posting in support but still the problem not solve..pls look on this matter
We may still have some delays in ticket service. If you have unserved ticket - please, wait - we will take care soon.

Reminder: if you have any problem our exchange - please, use our support system here: https://c-cex.com/?id=support - we always do our best to fix any issue you may have.

hello,
i have a withdrawal of BTC,and i have received the confirm Email, like this:
You have requested a withdrawal of 0.0868 BTC to this address: 1LkKAKMYYNUyYB1nXWtsxZFJ7r9nXEaALT
but,when i click the link to confirm ,it always shows"Sorry ,you withdraw too fast ,Please try again later",
and i haven't received the BTC coin,please help me to get it back, or you can resent me a new confirm [Suspicious link removed]S!
Trader Support:
Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!
9591346aa:
I'm trying to withdraw coins from C-CEX and no luck.
and I tried to withdraw my coins, and now my withdrawal is stuck - not visible anywhere, but the coins are already taken from my C-CEX account.
I'll be happy if the website is usable (coins withdrawable)
2017-09-23 15:00:09
Trader Support:
You are very welcome! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you!
2017-09-23 15:11:07
Trader 9591346aa:
it is no problem of my withdrawal,i only want to know where is the coin.the history has no recorde,and i have not received the coin.please help me to get it back.do no reply with the same answer.
2017-09-23 15:13:39
Trader Support:
You are very welcome! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you!
2017-09-23 15:14:52
Trader Support: robots??    with the same answer.
 Support:
2017-09-23 17:14:43
Trader 9591346aa:
Are you a robot? Or do not understand the problem I sent?
2017-09-23 17:16:24
Trader Support:
2017-09-23 17:20:33
Whatever you answer, it is only welcome! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you! Please, try again now - it should work fine.Trader Support: robots??
Can you help m to get my btc withdrawal.. It is stuck from long time.. I did everything what u guys told m to do so. No record ticket raised

it is no problem of my withdrawal,i only want to know where is the coin.the history has no recorde,and i have not received the coin.please help me to get it back.do no reply with the same answer.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101

Many people experienced problem with slow site, delayed deposit and withdrawal, inaccesable ledger page for withdrawal, longer maintenances and more and more ... Site is getting crazy last days
my balance is lost, show false history. Sent ticket and waiting response
Activity: 3

Hi c-cex

My user is btcvn
I have send support ticket more than 4 day ago. But now still not see reply.
I can not create an order, it's notifying
You do not have enough BTC
Although my available BTC is 0.37850622 BTC, but it's show in Buy BDL for BTC You have: 0.82807539 BTC (this is wrong)
My available BDL is 452.181387 BDL

I try to withdraw BTC and BDL but not been, it announces BTC balance is negative.

Please help me.

Thanks
Activity: 78
Site is still having problems. Yesterday I was finally able to withdraw coins, but I deposited BTC today, and after 18 confirmations, still nothing. The site does not show my deposit.
I have the same problem. I was write to support we will see when it will solve it.
Solved with 29 confirmations.
I do not know if support is so fast Smiley

hello,
i have a withdrawal of BTC,and i have received the confirm Email, like this:
You have requested a withdrawal of 0.0868 BTC to this address: 1LkKAKMYYNUyYB1nXWtsxZFJ7r9nXEaALT
but,when i click the link to confirm ,it always shows"Sorry ,you withdraw too fast ,Please try again later",
and i haven't received the BTC coin,please help me to get it back, or you can resent me a new confirm [Suspicious link removed]S!
Trader Support:
Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!
9591346aa:
I'm trying to withdraw coins from C-CEX and no luck.
and I tried to withdraw my coins, and now my withdrawal is stuck - not visible anywhere, but the coins are already taken from my C-CEX account.
I'll be happy if the website is usable (coins withdrawable)
2017-09-23 15:00:09
Trader Support:
2017-09-23 15:11:07
Trader 9591346aa:
2017-09-23 15:13:39
Trader Support:
2017-09-23 15:14:52
Trader Support: robots??    with the same answer.
 Support:
2017-09-23 17:14:43
Trader 9591346aa:
Are you a robot? Or do not understand the problem I sent?
2017-09-23 17:16:24
Trader Support:
2017-09-23 17:20:33
Whatever you answer, it is only welcome! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you! Please, try again now - it should work fine.Trader Support: robots??
Can you help m to get my btc withdrawal.. It is stuck from long time.. I did everything what u guys told m to do so. No record ticket raised
Activity: 78
Site is still having problems. Yesterday I was finally able to withdraw coins, but I deposited BTC today, and after 18 confirmations, still nothing. The site does not show my deposit.
I have the same problem. I was write to support we will see when it will solve it.
Activity: 10
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Many people experienced problem with slow site, delayed deposit and withdrawal, inaccesable ledger page for withdrawal, longer maintenances and more and more ... Site is getting crazy last days
Activity: 25
C-CEX work great for me . it make fan to see my coins growing and if had problem support answer me after some working hours :-)
Thanks you C-CEX  and best wishes for the future in this hard times .
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
2014 accident refunds complete! We refunded 149 BTC to our customers. Here is 2014 announce:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5503550

We are working on DRK refund program from 2014 accident which will be announced later.

Thanks for your trust!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

Activity: 25
2017-09-15 09:56:29   Withdrawal   -402853.76496106 YOC   -402853.76496106 YOC to 0xb2587f87714674ff307fc49413fac5f790d27fb6 (0x468ca0acc4b2117002b76ced6390a700a9e447a39dd0915404a2a02978486976) нeт тpaнзaкции в блoкчeйнe.Moнeты нe пpишли.
2017-09-21 09:56:58   Transaction   +2036.65483244 XTO   -0.03799851 BTC   Buy 2040.73630505 -0.2% XTO for 0.03799851 BTC (rates: 0.00001862 / 53705.69280344) мoнeт нeт.Heт ни тpaнзaкции,ни в иcтopии.Пpocтo нaпиcaнo былo вы вывoдитe cлишкoм чacтo и иcчeзли мoнeты.Кaк тaк?Гдe мoи мoнeты?Bepнитe мoнeты.
Activity: 10
So... I'm trying to withdraw coins from C-CEX and no luck.

For a moment, the "balances" page was available (now it isn't) and I tried to withdraw my coins, and now my withdrawal is stuck - not visible anywhere, but the coins are already taken from my C-CEX account.

I'll be happy if the website is usable (coins withdrawable) tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
Low Fees

this is not true anymore!

one of the reasons why I was using C-Cex was the fact that the bitcoin withdrawal fees were quite low. they used to be 20,000 satoshi and made trading and withdrawing easy and profitable but now (despite bitcoin fees be very low) C-Cex has increased it 10 times what it used to be up to 200,000 satoshi!

even with the biggest fee of 400 satoshi/byte the total fee of regular transactions are not bigger than 100,000 satoshi and this is while mempool is empty and fees are pretty low again. even as low as 10 s/B go through fast.
9591346aa:

My transfer is stuck in the middle and confirmation link doesn't work. Support ticket is not answered. Please help.
2017-09-20 15:44:15
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
I think the exchange will still answer you. maybe an account was hacked or something else?
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
Why do not you update your website dev look? I see the c-cex look as outdated, maybe everything needs to be updated and make c-cex lighter in use, I recommend a look that looks more alive

More important than the looks is the functionality, 100% uptime and trustworthyness.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
Why do not you update your website dev look? I see the c-cex look as outdated, maybe everything needs to be updated and make c-cex lighter in use, I recommend a look that looks more alive
Jump to: