Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 129. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
They are up again. Hopefully better and more secure than before.

thanks this is live
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
They are up again. Hopefully better and more secure than before.
what is heard? that for a long time the site no longer works. it looks like the end

I think they are working on something, I just got "checking your browser" (Ddos protection) when refreshing their page. First time I've seen that.
When start ... 12 hr+ all-ready pass Site on Maintenance...
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
what is heard? that for a long time the site no longer works. it looks like the end
Activity: 168
What a bunch of clowns these idiots are, such a scam exchange. No warning of this bullshit, just telling me to be patient when I lose a ton of cash. CLOWNS.

Thanks a lot for nothing.

If you ever even open up again, I will never ever trade at your crappy so called "exchange" again.

It's not that smart to keep a ton of cash on exchanges.
An update from the exchange would have been helpful, or simply that they would open their site again.

we are waiting but no any update ....

What could they be working on that takes this long to complete? Just open it for trading. You hearing this C-CEX.
An update from the exchange would have been helpful, or simply that they would open their site again.

we are waiting but no any update ....
Activity: 126
Can tell administrators that updates are tested on backups and 7 hours of maintenance is a complete nonsense
or the exchange of death?
Maintenance...

When Re-Live This any update Please Update or provide News about Re live and Maintenance....

This is laughable. It's been down for more than 6 hours now. Is it dead?

yes no first announcement & no yet provide any update on twitter & HERE ....
Activity: 294
Maintenance...

When Re-Live This any update Please Update or provide News about Re live and Maintenance....

This is laughable. It's been down for more than 6 hours now. Is it dead?
Maintenance...

Maintenance...

Server is on maintenance. Please be patient. It will be up shortly.

How many hours is "shortly"? Been at least 4 hours now.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Maintenance...

Server is on maintenance. Please be patient. It will be up shortly.
Activity: 2
Hey, any idea on what I should do...

Tried withdrawing, received the withdrawal email - attempt to click (either) link and it comes up with:

"Sorry, you withdraw too fast. Please, try again later"

...have now tried later and still nothing.

Attempted to contact support, which seems automated, so getting no luck. Any ideas what I should do?

Thanks v much in advance.
write a ticket and wait for an explanation of support.
Try to describe the problem as accurately as possible and the topic name

Have attempted to - it keeps responding with what seems like an autoresponding, telling me I have to click the withdraw link...

So I respond saying, when I do - it comes up with "Sorry, you withdraw too fast..."

Any thoughts, feel I've completely lost this?
Getting tired of this SHITTY exchange. A lot of the time I can not access even the most basic funtions like my balances view or the ledger as it is called there. Getting bad gateway more often than I like. What are they using as a server there - a 286 from the 80's?

Fix your shitty exchange or just close it down.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

Tried withdrawing, received the withdrawal email - attempt to click (either) link and it comes up with:

Attempted to contact support, which seems automated, so getting no luck. Any ideas what I should do?

write a ticket and wait for an explanation of support.
Try to describe the problem as accurately as possible and the topic name
Activity: 2

Jump to: