Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 127. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Placing orders via API stopped working this weekend. Everytime I send buy or sell order i receive INVALID_MARKET error.
Activity: 57
We do not have delays with ticket service anymore. All previous tickets answered and issues resolved. In case some issue was not resolved (and you do not have answer that it can not be resovled) - please, reply in ticket you may have or create new ticket if you did not by now.
I want to know Where is FIRST COINS I don't found it in trad and I steel have some coin of it in my balance
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
What happened?
I won't go into details because it doesn't matter anymore—they won't give me my money back, I know that.

What happened, maybe scam accusation is needed if you back up your claims
And how many scam accusations got resolved even when backed up with evidence? None.
No one steals money, then gives it back. I just learned that the hard way.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
We do not have delays with ticket service anymore. All previous tickets answered and issues resolved. In case some issue was not resolved (and you do not have answer that it can not be resovled) - please, reply in ticket you may have or create new ticket if you did not by now.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Thank you, C-Cex, for stealing 2.14BTC from me. Hope you enjoy my money.

Advice: Please, steer clear from that exchange—your money will be stolen sooner or later, and don't give them your personal information, identifications, etc.

What happened, maybe scam accusation is needed if you back up your claims
Activity: 438
Merit: 250

Advice: Please, steer clear from that exchange—your money will be stolen sooner or later, and don't give them your personal information, identifications, etc.

What happened?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

Activity: 57
What h prend with first coin in c-cex his wallet is in maintenance
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

17 days ago I Withdrawn 20869 NXT (1280$ now) from my
C-CEX wallet to my NXT wallet.
The withdrawal was successful and I have the transaction ID:

I am still waiting for the coins and I already sent 3 messages
to no avail.  17 days, not one reply and 1280$ evaporated.

Next step will be a complaint at the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority
(Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht) in Frankfurt.

Be careful.
John

C-CEX love you long time!
Activity: 23
Пpивeт, ecли ты знaeшь pyccкий нaпиши, ecли нeт тo пoпpoбyй пepeйти нa aнг вepcию caйтa, ecли ты нa aнглийcкoй тo пoпpoбyй пepeйти нa pyccкyю и пoпpoбoвaть пoдтвepдить вывoд , y мeня кaкaя жe пpoблeмa былa я был нa pyccкoй вepcии caйтa и нe мoг вывecти пepeшeл нa aнглийcкyю и нaжaл нa ccылкy в пиcьмe вce зapaбoтaлo.

Hello, if you know Russian write, if not then try to go to the English version of the site, if you're in English then try to switch to Russian and try to confirm the conclusion, I had a problem what was I was on the Russian version of the site and could not get switched to English and clicked on the link in the letter all earned.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Reply from support seems automatic. No matter what we write, it just replies with "Please, try again now - it should work fine."
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Finally, c-cex is back

C-Cex is such a crap exchange. They put up a notice saying 'We are doing maintenance for 5-20 minutes' and disappear for a full half a day. No explanation on Twitter or on here to reassure traders with their hard-earned $$$ stuck in their dodgy little exchange. So incredibly unprofessional. I am immediately withdrawing all my Bitcoin. I do not trust this company.

Add to that their coin de-listing scam whereby they force coin owners to pump volume through their exchange in order to stop coins being de-listed. Suddenly the ransom has doubled from 0.2 bitcoin volume per day to 0.4 volume per day. No explanation given. I suppose they just felt like squeezing a little more cash out of the developers whose coins keep them in business. Real classy.

This exchange thoroughly sucks. If you have any choice - any choice at all - use a different exchange instead.

M.

I was really hoping I will try this exchange one of these days since I have been hearing a lot about it but I guess I haven't done my assignment well with this statement of yours. I may as well have to reconsider and from what everyone is complaining above me? SMH
Activity: 7
We may still have some delays in ticket service. If you have unserved ticket - please, wait - we will take care soon.

Reminder: if you have any problem our exchange - please, use our support system here: https://c-cex.com/?id=support - we always do our best to fix any issue you may have.

Scam site .they steal your btc by no proper confirmation link .and no support actually replying to problem
Activity: 78
more than 2 hours I can not log in ...
notification :
Short maintenance... Continue trading in 15-20 minutes...>>
We are doing necessary maintenance with our DB.
It can also be because adding new coin or removing delisted coin, etc. Please, wait...

Hope to return soon  Roll Eyes
Look at few posts after.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
more than 2 hours I can not log in ...
notification :
Short maintenance... Continue trading in 15-20 minutes...>>
We are doing necessary maintenance with our DB.
It can also be because adding new coin or removing delisted coin, etc. Please, wait...

Hope to return soon  Roll Eyes
Who knows C-CEX skype phone?
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
Hi guys,

17 days ago I Withdrawn 20869 NXT (1280$ now) from my
C-CEX wallet to my NXT wallet.
The withdrawal was successful and I have the transaction ID:

I am still waiting for the coins and I already sent 3 messages
to no avail.  17 days, not one reply and 1280$ evaporated.

Next step will be a complaint at the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority
(Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht) in Frankfurt.

Be careful.
John
We may still have some delays in ticket service. If you have unserved ticket - please, wait - we will take care soon.

Reminder: if you have any problem our exchange - please, use our support system here: https://c-cex.com/?id=support - we always do our best to fix any issue you may have.

9591346aa:
hello,
Time: Tuesday, September 19, 2017
i have a withdrawal of BTC,and i have received the confirm Email, like this:
You have requested a withdrawal of 0.0868 BTC to this address: 1LkKAKMYYNUyYB1nXWtsxZFJ7r9nXEaALT.
Click to confirm Your withdrawal:
https://c-cex.com/?id=cwdr&code=4B324366FA3D58933FFCEF908B7C0C25BF03353524309ECC826C55509E5A448E
Please,note that You have to be logged in to Your account when using this links.
but, when i click the link to confirm, it always shows "Sorry, you withdraw too fast,Please try again later".
and i haven't received the BTC coin, please help me to get it back, or you can resent me anew confirm Email.
i only want to know where is the coin. the history has no recorde, and i have not received the coin. please help me to get it back.
and l the support is just reply-ing same and "Please, try again now -it should work fine." Even after telling 1000 time that link is not working.
2017-09-24 17:10:43
Trader Support:
Please, try again now - it should work fine.
2017-09-24 17:14:11
Trader 9591346aa:
hello,
You have requested a withdrawal of 0.0868 BTC to this address: 1LkKAKMYYNUyYB1nXWtsxZFJ7r9nXEaALT.
https://c-cex.com/?id=cwdr&code=4B324366FA3D58933FFCEF908B7C0C25BF03353524309ECC826C55509E5A448E
Please,note that You have to be logged in to Your account when using this links.
but, when i click the link to confirm, it always shows "Sorry, you withdraw too fast,Please try again later".
and i haven't received the BTC coin, please help me to get it back, or you can resent me anew confirm Email.
i only want to know where is the coin. the history has no recorde, and i have not received the coin. please help me to get it back.
and l the support is just reply-ing same and "Please, try again now -it should work fine." Even after telling 1000 time that link is not working.
2017-09-24 17:17:25
Trader Support:
2017-09-24 17:20:01
Trader 9591346aa:
hello,
2017-09-25 03:57:13
Trader Support:
2017-09-25 04:00:04
Trader 9591346aa:
hello,
2017-09-25 04:51:02
Trader Support:
2017-09-25 04:52:45
Trader 9591346aa:
hello,
2017-09-25 04:57:46
 Scammers,  Thieves
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
its true,
 this happens to all growing exchanges once
let we see c-cex a topmost rating  exchange ,
we are waiting to get listed soon

1. What happened 23/02/14
We developed new system to make withdrawals more secure by confirming it by e-mail. But there was made unforgivable mistake in code allowing to customer to increase it's coins amount by clicking confirmation link again and again in case of withdrawal failure (reason could be wrong wallet address). That mistake was quickly fixed, all security revised but harm was made by one of our customers with user name "Mairusu" displayed in chat as "Darkman" with e-mail address "[email protected]" and IP address "23.29.119.226". He made our BTC hot wallet empty. When I saw it is empty - I just thought that it's just normal withdrawals and put cold wallet's BTC to hot wallet - it was withdrawed in seconds. That was second mistake. In 2 days "Darkman" responded to my e-mail and promiced to refund all he has by the moment. He indeed made some refunds. In total it was: DRK:14380, 15000,08999991 Total: 29380,08999991 / MINT: 2500000, 22516984,55385500, 4999999,99, Total: 30016984,543855 / 0.40072620 BTC. He also promiced to refund 76 BTC but it never happens.

2. What we had to do.
We had to create special account "BTC on hold" to memorize customer's BTC amount for future refund and put BTC. We also reversed all DRK to BTC transactions only made with "Darkman". We credited DRK to users's accounts and substracted BTC. But there was another one mistake: we did not prohibit users to withdraw BTC and DRK when we put their BTC to negative because of reversed transactions. Almost everybody withdrew DRK + BTC not giving us back BTC. That made additional harm to us.

3. What we do now.
We work hard to pick-up trade volumes we lost, making exchange better every day. We pay very big attention to security, check, verify everything every several hours.

4. How we will refund customers and how long it takes?
We owe 149 BTC to 96 our customers. (11.21068002 refunded by Apr, 2015) Yes, we already refunded about 500 customers, but the total amount was about 3 BTC. (they all had <0.1 balance in BTC). We are going to refund everybody, but we need time. Aproximately up to 3 months. But it depends on how good we will work - I hope it happens faster.

5. Why we continue to work after such hard accident?
I personally beleive c-cex will become Big exhange. We get much of positive feedback and people continue to trust us their funds by increasing the total ammount of exchange's wallets every day. By the day of accident we had lot's of customer's funds in altcoins. Everybody start to withdraw - and they withdraw to about 10% of the balance we had on wallets before accident. We let them do it with no problem because it is their funds an we respect it. We learned hard lesson by that mistake in withdrawals about development culture in implementing new features. We also made full revision of our security procedures, made additional checks, verifications. We had noting bad happened after accident and continue to work good.

I personally apologizes to our customers because of this accident.
[/quote]

It was in 02.2014? But now is 09.2017! We have to wait you for another 3 years to reply on our tickets or messanges in chat or here on bitcointalk or in twitter or enything else to explain us what happening NOW?
Activity: 2
its true,
 this happens to all growing exchanges once
let we see c-cex a topmost rating  exchange ,
we are waiting to get listed soon

1. What happened 23/02/14
We developed new system to make withdrawals more secure by confirming it by e-mail. But there was made unforgivable mistake in code allowing to customer to increase it's coins amount by clicking confirmation link again and again in case of withdrawal failure (reason could be wrong wallet address). That mistake was quickly fixed, all security revised but harm was made by one of our customers with user name "Mairusu" displayed in chat as "Darkman" with e-mail address "[email protected]" and IP address "23.29.119.226". He made our BTC hot wallet empty. When I saw it is empty - I just thought that it's just normal withdrawals and put cold wallet's BTC to hot wallet - it was withdrawed in seconds. That was second mistake. In 2 days "Darkman" responded to my e-mail and promiced to refund all he has by the moment. He indeed made some refunds. In total it was: DRK:14380, 15000,08999991 Total: 29380,08999991 / MINT: 2500000, 22516984,55385500, 4999999,99, Total: 30016984,543855 / 0.40072620 BTC. He also promiced to refund 76 BTC but it never happens.

2. What we had to do.
We had to create special account "BTC on hold" to memorize customer's BTC amount for future refund and put BTC. We also reversed all DRK to BTC transactions only made with "Darkman". We credited DRK to users's accounts and substracted BTC. But there was another one mistake: we did not prohibit users to withdraw BTC and DRK when we put their BTC to negative because of reversed transactions. Almost everybody withdrew DRK + BTC not giving us back BTC. That made additional harm to us.

3. What we do now.
We work hard to pick-up trade volumes we lost, making exchange better every day. We pay very big attention to security, check, verify everything every several hours.

4. How we will refund customers and how long it takes?
We owe 149 BTC to 96 our customers. (11.21068002 refunded by Apr, 2015) Yes, we already refunded about 500 customers, but the total amount was about 3 BTC. (they all had <0.1 balance in BTC). We are going to refund everybody, but we need time. Aproximately up to 3 months. But it depends on how good we will work - I hope it happens faster.

5. Why we continue to work after such hard accident?
I personally beleive c-cex will become Big exhange. We get much of positive feedback and people continue to trust us their funds by increasing the total ammount of exchange's wallets every day. By the day of accident we had lot's of customer's funds in altcoins. Everybody start to withdraw - and they withdraw to about 10% of the balance we had on wallets before accident. We let them do it with no problem because it is their funds an we respect it. We learned hard lesson by that mistake in withdrawals about development culture in implementing new features. We also made full revision of our security procedures, made additional checks, verifications. We had noting bad happened after accident and continue to work good.

I personally apologizes to our customers because of this accident.
[/quote]
Jump to: