Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 130. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
how long it lasts

Short maintenance... Continue trading in 15-20 minutes...>>

We are doing necessary maintenance with our DB.
It can also be because adding new coin or removing delisted coin, etc. Please, wait...
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
User not found or account deactivated

Hello I am already two days how can I not log into my account when logging in, writes me here such error `(the user is not found or the account is deactivated) than it can be connected? can you help me
Activity: 784
And the Ethereum service? normalizes when, as I requested a withdrawal yesterday but I have not received yet, is there a forecast for the resolution of the ETH service?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
C-cex

i think you have to re-think about withdraw fees

BTC  :  0.002  !!
USDT : 17  !!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
Do not panic because of maintenance.
The exchange has been functioning for many years, and has always returned to the online marketplace.
Activity: 218
Finally, c-cex is back

C-Cex is such a crap exchange. They put up a notice saying 'We are doing maintenance for 5-20 minutes' and disappear for a full half a day. No explanation on Twitter or on here to reassure traders with their hard-earned $$$ stuck in their dodgy little exchange. So incredibly unprofessional. I am immediately withdrawing all my Bitcoin. I do not trust this company.

Add to that their coin de-listing scam whereby they force coin owners to pump volume through their exchange in order to stop coins being de-listed. Suddenly the ransom has doubled from 0.2 bitcoin volume per day to 0.4 volume per day. No explanation given. I suppose they just felt like squeezing a little more cash out of the developers whose coins keep them in business. Real classy.

This exchange thoroughly sucks. If you have any choice - any choice at all - use a different exchange instead.

M.

Activity: 75
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I wonder who will say I was wrong when c-cex comes back?
Activity: 294
Some "short maintenance", what does long maintenance look like - 6 months?
Activity: 280
too much time has passed, the website is still inaccessible
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Till now it's offline but fortunately last week I withdrew my funds. Doesn't seem like a hack but rather a DDos attack due to which it is offline. If there was any other issue, they would have informed the users on twitter and their site would be inaccessible. There's nothing of that sort till now.
Not sure what is worse if it closes down - the fact that I have funds there that would be lost, or the fact that it would be gone - I liked trading on C-CEX, only 7 confirms needed and a clean interface. So sad!
C-CEX GIVE US AN UPDATE. NOW.

Would probably look something like this; WE HAVE BEEN HACKED, CLOSING DOWN. WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS!
C-CEX GIVE US AN UPDATE. NOW.
Game over for C-CEX? I have some funds there too.
Probably a hack. Great. There goes $2000.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
still nothing is happening I guess the OP needs to calm us here they don't have any updates anywhere and traders are worrying about the situation
we are in the middle of downfall and its really annoying why exchange like ccex is doing some long maintenance, any words from the team here?
hope to see clear statement guys.
I've got coins in there. Better be able to get them out.
Activity: 75
No warning, no info about why so long maintenance delay ... when will be trading open?
This is worrying. C-Cex seems to be offline. No news on Twitter. Just a 5-20 min maintenance message which has been there for hours.

Has it been hacked?
Jump to: