Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 134. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
How long does it take to process a support ticket?
(I have a problem with a deposit which was not credited)

Thanks
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
What kind of webserver has CloudFlare enabled for an API endpoint? It is almost useless if you are 'Cloudflaring' it.

And no, im not spamming requests, barely one to the prices.json every 10 minutes or so.
I agree. The api is getting worse day by day.
Activity: 43
What kind of webserver has CloudFlare enabled for an API endpoint? It is almost useless if you are 'Cloudflaring' it.

And no, im not spamming requests, barely one to the prices.json every 10 minutes or so.
Activity: 2
Hello support! My account is disabled more 5 days. I have tried contact owner "cicecx" on Skype but now I not still resolved. What must I do now?
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Hey, what's wrong with PIE withdrawals, and when manual withdrawals will be made?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
the exchange is a hoax. around cheating they exchanged the blue on a lot and theirs a lot of copy hot exchange we have been deceived my opinion our Xin they sold and we stuck some piece of shit which at the moment is not worth nothing and the exchange was 100 to 1 you are clever

you blamed the developers and in fact, I because you lost money. you did share, and my opinion is that the coin your IOT

What does it mean, "exchanged the blue"?

Here what they wrote in response to a question where have put XIN

With the developer conducted a long conversation. He recognized that someone has included a powerful farm on a mining of XIN and forknut чeйн. Napoddtverzhdal of nonexistent transactions has also sent them to us. Then I have sold XIN and I have removed BTC. After that I have removed the capacities and XIN Chen has returned to the normal state having at the same time a heap of unconfirmed transactions including those that sent to us. Naturally coins from them on a purse weren't any more since it invalidirovat all these transactions. The developer probably was delighted to the fact that the majority was sent to us as we had a good turnover of them and other exchanges haven't touched - therefore didn't begin to solve a problem somehow. We in return without having the choice stated the broken blockchain.

Actually my opinion us seems have deceived as they most likely XIN Have sold and to us have exchanged this coin
https://c-cex.com/?p=iot-btc
and here one more
https://c-cex.com/?p=xot-btc

if you pass to the website of both coins you will see that the reference to twitter same

I want to tell the exchange to ska you deceive people. if it wasn't I at the moment would receive 4 btc if have sold XIN A now what you have exchanged isn't necessary the website nothing and all ostolny is made on a fast hand. all who it reads yбeдитec and draw a conclusion!
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
the exchange is a hoax. around cheating they exchanged the blue on a lot and theirs a lot of copy hot exchange we have been deceived my opinion our Xin they sold and we stuck some piece of shit which at the moment is not worth nothing and the exchange was 100 to 1 you are clever

you blamed the developers and in fact, I because you lost money. you did share, and my opinion is that the coin your IOT

What does it mean, "exchanged the blue"?

Activity: 486
Technician
Activity: 189
C-Cex, it's impossible to use public/trade API - it constantly asks for Captcha. Told about the problem in support ticket almost 2 months ago.
Yes, we limit it sometimes for maintenance. But most time it's ok. (works fine now).
No, it is like this for 2 months already (at least for me).
Even became more frequent - it was asking for Captcha once in a day in average, now it asks each 1-3 hours. Automatic solutions just can't work.

First request:

50 minutes later:
Activity: 438
Regarding broken blockchains.

Unfortunately we have many of them by now and looks like it's systematic problem which affect coin developers. Here is all information we have about this problem.

1. How we register deposits? We scan for incoming transactions and check if it has enough confirmations (set by coin developer as secure for each coin we have). After we have enough confirmation the deposit get posted to user balance.

2. What makes us consider coin blockchain broken? We verify already posted deposits which already had enough confirmations and find them invalid (they have confirmations: -1 or confirmations: 0). We verify those transactions in block explorer and find them there infact giving us strong evidence of broken blockchain because usually for good working blockchains it is impossible to see invalidated transactions in block explorer or addresses with negative balance.

3. How it happens? Here we can only make an assumption. Possibly blockchain cracker put big hashpower on blockchain he attack and make instant fork, creating fake transactions and pushing confirmations to it visible for all network including our wallet. After he remove hashpower network recovers and shows those transactions invalid with negative balances on addresses realted to it. During the time of confirmed fraud transactions attacker sell coins on market and withdraw BTC without delay. After network recover attacker may also withdraw good coins from our wallet in normal way because he has them on his balance from fraud deposits. In result attackers account has no BTC or attacked coins on balance and in most cases making our wallet empty which stops us from ability to provide withdrawals.

4. How we can protect our customers from this type of attack? Infact we can't. As most of blockchain has small block time it is impossible to detect fraud transactions fast because they looks like exactly as non-fraud for all network including our wallet and they have real confirmations with real blocks visible to all.

5. What can we advise to our traders? Please, always make your own research before trading any coin. We never vouch for any dev or coin owner. When you trade coin - you trust not only exchange but mostly coin developer. If you unsure about developer or quality of coin - do not trade that coin.

6. What should coin developers care to protect their coins from this kind of attack? First - they do not have copy paste code which has being used for 1000 times already without revision and deep understanding how cryptowallet and blockchain works. They have to care much about blockchain security with checkpoints, private nodes, monitoring servers etc.

We have nothing to do with broken blockchain unless developer offer some solution. Usually they fix wallet vulnerabilities and make swap or move to more reliable blockchains like ethereum, nxt or bitcoin.

I don't really understand how a blockchain can be 'broken'.  I mean, can't you just delete it?  And redownload it from other nodes?

Anyway, a new multi-PoW hardfork version of SMLY (SmileyCoin) is now available so I hope you will hurry up and install and sync so I can finally get my coins  Smiley  The fork to multi-PoW has already happened.
the exchange a sediment they are swindlers and support at them shit!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
C-Cex, it's impossible to use public/trade API - it constantly asks for Captcha. Told about the problem in support ticket almost 2 months ago.

Yes, we limit it sometimes for maintenance. But most time it's ok. (works fine now).
Activity: 189
legendary
Activity: 873
SCAM ALERT

Be careful, this is not a joke, read all the back page witnesses, this exchange has become a scam, sooner or later will be scammed in some way. They Steal the money from the votes, open your eyes and do not let these scammers continue to deceive people.
Activity: 370
We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 07.08.2017 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (6 BTC for last 30 days):

AdvancedInternetBlock [AIB], BighanCoin [BHC], BigCoin [BIGC], BiosCrypto [BIOS], BizCoin [BIZ], BitLuckCoin [BTLC], BitcoinTX [BTX], Bitquark [BTQ], CaliphCoin [CALC], CryptoEscudo [CESC], CereiPayCoin [CRPC], Crypto [CTO], DragonDigitalCoin [DDC], DeshCoin [DESH], Droidz [DRZ], GAB Coin [GABC], GA Classic Coin [GACC], Eclipse [EC], ECOcoin [ECON], EverGreenCoin [EGC], Elementrem [ELE], Etherex [ETX], FastCash [FCH], FitCoinPlus [FCP], FirsttC [FIRST], FitCoin [FIT], FutCoin [FUTC], G1TAO [G1TAO], GoldBlocks [GB], HappyCreatorCoin [HCC], HexxCoin [HXX], Fermat [IOP], IslaCoin [ISL], iTicoin [ITI], JIO Token [JIO], Pawncash [PCSH], LePenCoin [LEPEN], Levoplus [LVPS], MobileCash [MBL], Macro [MCO], OpinionCoin [OPNC], OroCoin [ORO], PrimeChain [PRIME], ProCurrency [PROC], Revenu [REV], RideMyCar [RIDE], RoyalCoin [ROYAL], RoyalCoin 2.0 [RYCN], SoftCoin [SFT], SongCoin [SONG], SSUCoin [SSUC], Stepcoin [STPC], SunWenCoin [SWCO], Tattoo LE [TLE], Tattoo SE [TSE], TopStarCoin [TSC], UCoin [U ], UNCoin [UNC], VectorCoin 2.0 [VEC2], VirtaCoin [VTA], ForeverCoin [XFC], GoldenBird [XGB], ExodusCoin [XODUS], Conium [XON], SpectreCoin [XSPEC], YoGold [YOG], Zilbercoin [ZBCN], ZeroCoin [ZCOIN], Zennies [ZENI], BitZeny [ZNY].

Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

We will not remove coins which will reach minimum trading volume requirement.

I notice that CRPC has been listed here, which already has more than $168K in volume, which even at the current BTC rate of $2900 would be almost 58BTC in volume. Wonder why it has been listed??
legendary
We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 07.08.2017 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (6 BTC for last 30 days):

AdvancedInternetBlock [AIB], BighanCoin [BHC], BigCoin [BIGC], BiosCrypto [BIOS], BizCoin [BIZ], BitLuckCoin [BTLC], BitcoinTX [BTX], Bitquark [BTQ], CaliphCoin [CALC], CryptoEscudo [CESC], CereiPayCoin [CRPC], Crypto [CTO], DragonDigitalCoin [DDC], DeshCoin [DESH], Droidz [DRZ], GAB Coin [GABC], GA Classic Coin [GACC], Eclipse [EC], ECOcoin [ECON], EverGreenCoin [EGC], Elementrem [ELE], Etherex [ETX], FastCash [FCH], FitCoinPlus [FCP], FirsttC [FIRST], FitCoin [FIT], FutCoin [FUTC], G1TAO [G1TAO], GoldBlocks [GB], HappyCreatorCoin [HCC], HexxCoin [HXX], Fermat [IOP], IslaCoin [ISL], iTicoin [ITI], JIO Token [JIO], Pawncash [PCSH], LePenCoin [LEPEN], Levoplus [LVPS], MobileCash [MBL], Macro [MCO], OpinionCoin [OPNC], OroCoin [ORO], PrimeChain [PRIME], ProCurrency [PROC], Revenu [REV], RideMyCar [RIDE], RoyalCoin [ROYAL], RoyalCoin 2.0 [RYCN], SoftCoin [SFT], SongCoin [SONG], SSUCoin [SSUC], Stepcoin [STPC], SunWenCoin [SWCO], Tattoo LE [TLE], Tattoo SE [TSE], TopStarCoin [TSC], UCoin [U ], UNCoin [UNC], VectorCoin 2.0 [VEC2], VirtaCoin [VTA], ForeverCoin [XFC], GoldenBird [XGB], ExodusCoin [XODUS], Conium [XON], SpectreCoin [XSPEC], YoGold [YOG], Zilbercoin [ZBCN], ZeroCoin [ZCOIN], Zennies [ZENI], BitZeny [ZNY].

Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

We will not remove coins which will reach minimum trading volume requirement.
legendary
Any chance of getting XBC listed on c-cex?We are working on segwit and have auto security checkpointing.You can safely use 6 confirms and we have adjustable security settings on seed nodes.

Exchange https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xbc
Bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xbc-bitcoinplus-official-thread-1066201
Website www.bitcoinplus.org
Twitter https://twitter.com/bitcoinplusorg
Source https://github.com/bitcoinplusorg/xbcwalletsource

Sure - suggest it for voting.
legendary
they answered and solved the problem, thank you!

Thanks for update. Sorry it took some time to resolve.
Jump to: