Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 167. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
will C-CEX stop staking coins of PoS or not Huh?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
A day and a half later and I received my btc.  This is my first time using ccex and I hope that this won't be a regular practice.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
When will you change the title of the thread to accurately describe your exchange Yurri.

C-CEX.com UNTrusted, Scammy But Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 100+ SCAMS.
Give back his money and see YOUR trust rating!

Fuck that cocksucking scammer Turdurri! He robbed me and I had to make a ruse just to try and get some of my btc back. If you dont know the full fucking story which I promise you dont then dont open your mouth about it. Yurri and ccex (btw Yurri only has 1 person who works for him)  are fucking pure scammers. They scammed me, they scam you all on every POS coin you deposit on the site and admitted it after being caught. They make their own coins, and run icos for them. What more can I say. I will never in 100 years put any of my coins on that site. I wont even go to it to check the prices of coins. Its dead to me.
legendary
Activity: 1414
I want the bitcoin that CCex STOLE from me when I bought Versa ico. Seriously, I can't believe anybody would use this fuckhole exchange after that scam.

What happened?

To make a long story short, it was one of those ccex icos that had a buy wall at ico price for 50% of all ico coins bought. What happened was the end didn't happen as scheduled, and a few days later at like 3:00am it ended and the buy wall was dumped in a seconds while everyone slept - presumably it was the developer of Versa, or as I believe, the owner of ccex. The price went to like 1 percent of it's ico price soon after and we all took a bath. It was the last time I ever made a trade on this fucked exchange.
Do a google search, it was a bfd.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
I want the bitcoin that CCex STOLE from me when I bought Versa ico. Seriously, I can't believe anybody would use this fuckhole exchange after that scam.

What happened?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Activity: 486
Technician
When will you change the title of the thread to accurately describe your exchange Yurri.

Give back his money and see YOUR trust rating!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hello Support,

How long does it take for for a deposit to be confirmed by your system?  My account says it is waiting on 1 of 2 connections and 0 of 2.  The block chain says  have 91 and 59 confirmation as of now.  It was at least 35 confirmations 10hrs ago.  I look forward to your answer.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
I can report that everything with my account has been fixed and all coins were put back into my account. I have just made a couple of withdrawals to test it again and this time everything went smoothly. I would just like to also thank the support team in helping me fix my account and it was done in a timely manner. Also thanks to the C-cex support on this forum.

Thank you
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I can report that everything with my account has been fixed and all coins were put back into my account. I have just made a couple of withdrawals to test it again and this time everything went smoothly. I would just like to also thank the support team in helping me fix my account and it was done in a timely manner. Also thanks to the C-cex support on this forum.
legendary
I have withdrawn some coins to my wallet this time to BURST

Looks like you clicked too fast on withdrawal button and our security system blocked you. Just write to support and we will take care. Your coins are not lost and account is here.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Something is very wrong with this exchange now and I am very angry with them because for the second time I have withdrawn some coins to my wallet this time to BURST and I never received my coins and I was logged out of my C-cex account and now when I try to log back in it says user not found. What the hell is going on here. I just want my coins!

The same thing happened when I withdrew some Grid Coins which I still never received but I got no help from support just to click on lost password and get a new password. Well guess what I did that again and no new password has been sent to my email so stop playing games here and give me my coins and fix my account please!

You say that you guys are the most trusted and secured exchange well you guys are not living up to that at the moment in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
so we cannot add Stake coins to C-CEX? Sad

shame i wanted to request EXCL
Activity: 434
Hello to any CCEX staff and to whom this may concern

As mentioned above by another user, usually we disable staking because it affects servers performance. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

Bullshit, the issue was that in the particular situation with DigiCube is that you had the wallet staking when you guys put it in "maintenance"

and as soon as spots wrote up his blog about this, suddenly the coin got de-listed

http://blog.freestaking.com/post/148175375626/exchanges-may-be-staking-your-coins

Its true that ccex is cheating and steeling money?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

As mentioned above by another user, usually we disable staking because it affects servers performance. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

Bullshit, the issue was that in the particular situation with DigiCube is that you had the wallet staking when you guys put it in "maintenance"

and as soon as spots wrote up his blog about this, suddenly the coin got de-listed

http://blog.freestaking.com/post/148175375626/exchanges-may-be-staking-your-coins
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust

Brilliant excuse of forgetting to disable the staking  Cheesy

So that explains why CUBE wallet was offline for over 2 weeks. How's the dumping going on the 2 other exchanges you manage to dump all your CUBE yet ?  Cheesy
legendary
just wanted to ask if how long it will take for the dracos maintenance wallet? thanks.

Wallet disabled by DRACO developer request. You may ask him in his thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dt-token-re-branded-relaunched-as-dtmi-digital-technology-moldova-innovation-1435072
legendary
Can someone please explain why
Of course. Support button located on the left panel on C-CEX trading interface.
Jump to: