Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 164. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
99% coins on c cex r scam coin coz there is no any verification process...just a voting system....so i never invest here much...only 5 btc maximum
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I am trying

And again, ticket works much better to resolve any issue

Well for the email confirmation in my opinion it's not worth sending in a support ticket for and that's why I posted the issue here but it seems that it has been fixed as I received my email confirmation almost instantly like it was before.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
I am trying

And again, ticket works much better to resolve any issue
Another big issue here is the confirmation emails, they are taking forever to receive them. I'm currently been waiting over 10 minutes and it still hasn't been received into my Gmail account and no it's not in my spam folder so it's an issue on C-cex end.
c cex is full of shitcoins.........u can easily see on c cex voting page....many real coins just from many weeks to be enlistes here....but when ever 1 week time is about to over...suddenly a new coin beat all of them and enlisted here...hv u ever leard it?

Good point.

That may be the reason why we see very few quality coins listed on c-cex.

i think all coins on c cex r shitcoins......i hvnt seen a coin running for long here....but on other exchanges all coins r legit running from 1 year 2 year 3 years and so on
I am trying to try some MOIN coins at the moment but when I click transfer and wait for a couple of minutes I get a timeout error 524 so I can't even withdraw my coins. I have tried a number of times already waiting over 1 hour each time I try again but the same thing. Is anyone else having any issues withdrawing coins from here?
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love
c cex is full of shitcoins.........u can easily see on c cex voting page....many real coins just from many weeks to be enlistes here....but when ever 1 week time is about to over...suddenly a new coin beat all of them and enlisted here...hv u ever leard it?

Good point.

That may be the reason why we see very few quality coins listed on c-cex.
legendary
what happens

Tickets work much better for any issue resolution.
Activity: 364

I have never experienced such a long time to deposit and witdrawal in c-cex
You are lucky not to make a deposit yesterday, you would have experienced it, it all started like a short drama but i know that such things does not often happen.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

I have never experienced such a long time to deposit and witdrawal in c-cex
Activity: 364
I confirmed to have received my deposit into my cex account after 24 hours, the company should try to for see this type of problem in future because i lost some funds while waiting for the deposit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
good news  Cheesy

edit : i test deposit 0.001 BTC, and received it.

Thanks Smiley You were faster than us. Indeed, our apologies for this issue. It's already fixed and deposit engine works fine.
now we can start the trade again thanks for updating this thread i'm waiting for you to answer this complain since that they are posting it here aside from sending open ticket, glad its fixed.
legendary
good news  Cheesy

Thanks Smiley You were faster than us. Indeed, our apologies for this issue. It's already fixed and deposit engine works fine.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
good news  Cheesy

Activity: 243
reality overcomes
wtf with C-CEX? is it GOXED? Huh

No deposits for a long time! Is there any news from staff?
Activity: 457
Bancor
My ETC still hasn't been deposited after 18 hours....
I openedup a ticket
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi. My C-cex bitcoin deposit of $200 has not been credited yet. It has been more than 24 hours.User id is divu15 & Transaction id is https://blockchain.info/tx/beb00e2d3ddc82130496c39575e53d92331440f1d351d5ab16758c1cab30a3aa
Jump to: