Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 165. (Read 254629 times)

ONM
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
So we have multiple people with deposits not showing in their balance?  That's certainly not good.  Has anyone here deposited successfully in the last 24 hours?  Is there any other way to contact people at c-cex other than support tickets (which they haven't answered in nearly a day)?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
what happens with c-cex

i make deposit but still not appear yet in my balance

dev,.hope you can fix it soon
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
im waiting my fch deposit 1x24hours .. now still not receive my deposit
what's wrong with c-cex ?  Angry Angry
ONM
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Made a very small (.01BTC) deposit last night.  It never got added to my balance.  When I saw that the coin got moved from my deposit address (into what I assume is one of general c-cex accounts), I opened a ticket asking for someone to look into it because it clearly was received by them.  That ticket is now 12+ hours old and still unanswered. 

Is anyone else having these issues?  Seems odd that they wouldn't be able to credit such a routine transaction and that they wouldn't answer such an easy issue to look into. 
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
I dont have to create another thread for this but can someone tell me how long it will take for cex support team to answer a ticket?
I have created a ticket about my btc deposit that was not credited over an hour ago and nothing have been done yet despite the fact that it now has 23 confirmations on the blockchain network.
i have same problem  Cry

1 hour is nothing - don't worry.

I've always got a reply within 8 hours from C-cex - where as I've been waiting over seven weeks for a reply from YoBit for missing deposits, missing withdrawals & locked wallets - and still am!
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
I dont have to create another thread for this but can someone tell me how long it will take for cex support team to answer a ticket?
I have created a ticket about my btc deposit that was not credited over an hour ago and nothing have been done yet despite the fact that it now has 23 confirmations on the blockchain network.
i have same problem  Cry
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
i think some deposits are slow and take long time to added my balance why?
like VTA coin

rue, I also get it. This is something less pleasant. and I hope that C-cex soon to fix this problem, so that the other members did not feel aggrieved over this delay
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
i think some deposits are slow and take long time to added my balance why?
like VTA coin
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Then its OK, its a bit confusing because in email support state "If it was not You then change Your password immediately and turn two-factor authorization on (2FA) if You haven't it by now.""

So ppl might think password is compromised, also it would be nice for a exchange to have option to change email, I learned it was a bad idea to use same email, those wanabee hacker mafia is boring as hell, when they find your email tied to crypto, their brute force hack attempt will just escalate

Yes, agree. Text already changed to "If it was not You then just ignore this message and make sure your password strong enough and not compromised. We also strongly recommend to turn two-factor authorization on (2FA) if You haven't it by now." good?
Activity: 486
Technician
also it would be nice for a exchange to have option to change email
On c-cex you can change it.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
Then its OK, its a bit confusing because in email support state "If it was not You then change Your password immediately and turn two-factor authorization on (2FA) if You haven't it by now.""

So ppl might think password is compromised, also it would be nice for a exchange to have option to change email, I learned it was a bad idea to use same email, those wanabee hacker mafia is boring as hell, when they find your email tied to crypto, their brute force hack attempt will just escalate
legendary
Anyone else in last month or so, receive emails from support:
"C-CEX.com support <[email protected]>

to me
Authorization failed from IP: 63.150.152.151
If it was not You then change Your password immediately and turn two-factor authorization on (2FA) if You haven't it by now."

I have 2FA and nothing there, but I would like to know when is like this email generated by ccex support, does the attacker must have password to trigger this kind of email, or?
I tried TOR to try to use bad password but did not receive any kind of email, also tried to enter wrong 2FA still no email, might this be a phishing attack but no links inside to be suspect of it

No, that was just a notification of failed login attempt. That means attacker does not have password. Another e-mail did not arrive because we protect you from such e-mail spam in case of continuous password brute force - you don't want to see thousands of such e-mails from us. Cooldown period is aproximately 6 hours. Obviously you don't have to change your password if you are sure it's strong enough and not compromised and your 2FA enabled.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
Anyone else in last month or so, receive emails from support:
"C-CEX.com support <[email protected]>

to me
Authorization failed from IP: 63.150.152.151
If it was not You then change Your password immediately and turn two-factor authorization on (2FA) if You haven't it by now."

I have 2FA and nothing there, but I would like to know when is like this email generated by ccex support, does the attacker must have password to trigger this kind of email, or?
I tried TOR to try to use bad password but did not receive any kind of email, also tried to enter wrong 2FA still no email, might this be a phishing attack but no links inside to be suspect of it
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
why peepcoin (pcn) still not ready to trade on c-cex?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 434
is ccex still staking customer deposits? i want a answer to this question
Activity: 486