Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 212. (Read 254630 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Your business model is ruining your (already dead) reputation....

We have about 40K active traders, 20k+ daily unique visitors, 50 BTC avarage volume (>2000 BTC peak). Our unique technology gives fastest deposit/trading/withdrawal interface on exchange market. And we work for a year already continuosly building new features and integrating new technologies (NXT, Omni). And we will continue to work on this business model.

yes you have a great business model of TAKING OUR COINS! this is fact. lol i wish i could run a scam site for a year! 

answers plz?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

We have about 40K active traders, 20k+ daily unique visitors, 50 BTC avarage volume (>2000 BTC peak). Our unique technology gives fastest deposit/trading/withdrawal interface on exchange market. And we work for a year already continuosly building new features and integrating new technologies (NXT, Omni). And we will continue to work on this business model.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
why dont you reply ?

I replied already. Look above. It cover both posts.

ok so why do you have all vs all pairs if nobody can even put a skeletal frame down... i didnt even get to painting the markets... but for the scam site that you are! NOT AN EXCHANGE!!! you would have delisted them anyway, an exchange has a base, foundation. so yes i get it keeping the unclaimed/delisted coins is enough for you... no need for volume... i get it ... but you do understand your damaging ALL of crypto doing this bs right? you do understand delisting coins is delisting traders... you do understand you have no stable foundation that your scam even stands on besides the cycling of shit coins that you prolly made most of...

ok so you lock the account of anyone that sees your shananagans ? i am not the only one with these issues... as you can read your own troll box i am never the only one with these complaints... i would love to have this convo to the fullest extent plz do continue i do not need anything in return i want you to explain why you should stay open scamming ppl the way you have been .... oh yeah and your welcome for me ressurecting you a year ago... i like the thank yous you pass out to your original promoters/traders/investors.  

when i started crypto there where a few coins... less then 10 ... so at this point exchanges are the new shitcoins that have to be evaluated on their performance, you at this time are equivalent of xpy ...

as i said this will be an ongoing campaign for the rest of my crypto career Smiley there will be no spam.   if you would like to address this plz continue this convo on this thread so everyone can see what your doing...

P.S oh yeah who made you the Crypto GOD dictating what nonsensical prices for crypto are ?  i have nonsensical orders on every exchange...except for your scam site...when i say on every exchange .... i mean i have nonsensical orders on EVERY exchange about 80 or so atm... but your scam site doesnt work like any other exchange ... this is why i would like to adress these issues,

so many ppl are getting ripped off every week by you guys and nobody speaks up! i was the first that started trading mass orders on c-cex i will be the first to speak up about your bs .... so nothing new.

The way bulk works is, you set the floor/nonsensical order, then you set the frame/another nonesensical set of orders, then you paint the flow.
If you have No idea how the exchanges or markets or even trading at that works why would you open and run your Scam site that looks and kind of and acts like an exchange?

this is the post you disreguarded.
why dont you reply ?

you have not replied to my post... plz read the damn names you are responding too
legendary
why dont you reply ?

No, i am bringing up a legitimate issue and your laughing it off with bigger red letter?

why dont you reply ? what got nothing to say ?

These are issues are not my issues you are killing crypto....why?  these are every ones issues.

plz reply to both posts. i only have 2
legendary
I have seen some scam sites in the years i have been in crypto. c-cex has to take the cake. Not only do they delist so many coin ALL the time. i can not get them off the site. then after they have your coins that have been delisted and wo'nt send them to you. They relist the coin back on the market. YOUR COINS!. i know there are more people this has happened to and we all do not have to take any more. at least phoenixex just ran off with the coins not flaunt them in front of you and then make the profit.if we are going to make crypto a currency. we as investors of crypto have to police bad practices like this so it will grow even more. testimony and action are needed from all.

We announce delisting 7 days before it. And mail everybody, also posting news on site and in twitter. After that we give some more days (at least 3) for withdrawals.
"They relist the coin back on the market. YOUR COINS!" - if we relist something - we put back all user balances before delisting.

Sorry, things in cryptoworld are moving very fast and we can't afford unlimited server power just for all coins existing.

jagrapolite5, can You make those red letters bigger?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I have seen some scam sites in the years i have been in crypto. c-cex has to take the cake. Not only do they delist so many coin ALL the time. i can not get them off the site. then after they have your coins that have been delisted and wo'nt send them to you. They relist the coin back on the market. YOUR COINS!. i know there are more people this has happened to and we all do not have to take any more. at least phoenixex just ran off with the coins not flaunt them in front of you and then make the profit.if we are going to make crypto a currency. we as investors of crypto have to police bad practices like this so it will grow even more. testimony and action are needed from all.
ALL my orders canceled! about 3 weeks of work btw ... with a warning to not bot

Orderbook spamming is prohibited. All coins indicated trading pairs with non-sense prices. All Your tickets were answered. Please, mention we don't answer tickets containing abuses.

ok so why do you have all vs all pairs if nobody can even put a skeletal frame down... i didnt even get to painting the markets... but for the scam site that you are! NOT AN EXCHANGE!!! you would have delisted them anyway, an exchange has a base, foundation. so yes i get it keeping the unclaimed/delisted coins is enough for you... no need for volume... i get it ... but you do understand your damaging ALL of crypto doing this bs right? you do understand delisting coins is delisting traders... you do understand you have no stable foundation that your scam even stands on besides the cycling of shit coins that you prolly made most of...

ok so you lock the account of anyone that sees your shananagans ? i am not the only one with these issues... as you can read your own troll box i am never the only one with these complaints... i would love to have this convo to the fullest extent plz do continue i do not need anything in return i want you to explain why you should stay open scamming ppl the way you have been .... oh yeah and your welcome for me ressurecting you a year ago... i like the thank yous you pass out to your original promoters/traders/investors.  

when i started crypto there where a few coins... less then 10 ... so at this point exchanges are the new shitcoins that have to be evaluated on their performance, you at this time are equivalent of xpy ...

as i said this will be an ongoing campaign for the rest of my crypto career Smiley there will be no spam.   if you would like to address this plz continue this convo on this thread so everyone can see what your doing...

P.S oh yeah who made you the Crypto GOD dictating what nonsensical prices for crypto are ?  i have nonsensical orders on every exchange...except for your scam site...when i say on every exchange .... i mean i have nonsensical orders on EVERY exchange about 80 or so atm... but your scam site doesnt work like any other exchange ... this is why i would like to adress these issues,

so many ppl are getting ripped off every week by you guys and nobody speaks up! i was the first that started trading mass orders on c-cex i will be the first to speak up about your bs .... so nothing new.

The way bulk works is, you set the floor/nonsensical order, then you set the frame/another nonesensical set of orders, then you paint the flow.
If you have No idea how the exchanges or markets or even trading at that works why would you open and run your Scam site that looks and kind of and acts like an exchange?
legendary
For those, who don't have time for classic Gridcoin (GRCX) swap for new GridcoinResearch (GRC) using this tool: http://pool.gridcoin.us/CoinExchange.aspx

Are welcomed for instant swap here:

https://c-cex.com/?p=grc-grcx
legendary
Any chance guys you can list FindCoin?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annfind-findcoin-update-wallet-if-you-havent-community-anti-scam-token-905226
The predecessor of this coin FindYouCoin was already listed on C-cex.

Thanks for suggestion. You can submit it for voting here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
legendary
ALL my orders canceled! about 3 weeks of work btw ... with a warning to not bot

Orderbook spamming is prohibited. All coins indicated trading pairs with non-sense prices. All Your tickets were answered. Please, mention we don't answer tickets containing abuses.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Any chance guys you can list FindCoin?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annfind-findcoin-update-wallet-if-you-havent-community-anti-scam-token-905226
The predecessor of this coin FindYouCoin was already listed on C-cex.

Warning Must Read!

Alrighty, so I was told to come here with my story lol, I'm only here to warn you guys, about a year ago I was the idiot that filled their all empty markets .... not having googled them.... I liked the all vs all feature and they started paying stake on pos coins held there shortly after, it was cool.
So I filled up all the markets all vs all coins... alot of trading went on stacked up on some coins good times... log in a week later .... ALL my orders canceled! about 3 weeks of work btw ... with a warning to not bot... oh yeah and most of the coins from last week I traded up got delisted .... but it was alright they got added to the delisted tab... and the stake was of course not paying anymore lol,  so I was a little upset that 3 weeks of work went to shit resurrecting this place... and didnt trade a week ...
Log in the damn delisted tab is gone ... rofl ... I had about 40 wallets full with decent amounts, poof gone ... so I said damn it never again ... lol then just to rub it in most of the delisted coins got added to trex and dumped for a pretty coin.... yes my coins lol... of course I opened tickets to get rude responses and threats to not bot anymore ... when I never boted in the first place lol whats the point of having an all vs all market if no one can use the all vs all feature ... anyway ....
So the other day nka got added had to dump a bit... put some orders up with the extraoshies I got from nka .... all orders canceled and overcanceled lol so now i have negative orders placed and can not trade/withdraw etc... I'm not the only one with this issue because every time I start my rants in chat in c-cex quite a few ppl join in.
Today almost a month from the time I sent my ticket in a mod Finally replied not to the ticket just in chat nobody replied to the ticket .... and ty support lol even though you banned me, you must not be aware of what that crew is running if your intentions are that well, but none the less money taken ... for the fuck knows how many times now lol account locked and chat banned ... not even an im sorry for taking all my delisted tab coins and delisted and still delisting coins as my account is locked from the order overcancel...
I do not want anything from you guys, you deserve everything you have and your going to get,  delisting coins = delisting traders, but I guess the little unclaimed is enough for you guys to keep doing this forever ... adding 20 coins a week and delisting 20 coins a week... gl with that.

Guys/traders be careful with this place. I am literally on every exchange there is and this place is by far the worst, I can deal with an exchange running off, getting hacked, or even just fucking off... lol, but this place takes your money goes yeah we took it..... what about it? oh look over there ... we added new stuff to delist ... and as you can see if anyone speaks up you get a ja ignored by BillTech and a ja banned by Support for 90000 min combo lol so yeah thats c-cex from the eyes of the original mass market trader of this place.

Sorry the first one i typed in a haste, never been banned after being robbed before lol.  
lol c-cex doesn't care for volume they are good just keeping the unclaimed delisted coins from the looks of it. they delisted all the high volume coins lol
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Technician
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
alrighty, so i was told to come here with my sob story lol, but im only here to warn you guys, about a year ago i was the idiot that filled their all empty markets .... not having googled them.... i liked the all vs all feature and they started paying stake on pos coins held there, shortly after, it was cool. so i filled up all the markets all vs all coins... alot of trading went on stacked up on some coins good times... log in a week later .... ALL my orders canceled! about 3 weeks of work btw ... with a warning to not bot... oh yeah and most of the coins from last week i traded up got delisted .... but it was alright they got added to the delisted tab... and the stake was of course not paying anymore lol,  so i was a little upset that 3 weeks of work went to shit resurrecting this place... and didnt trade a week ... log in the damn delisted tab is gone ... rofl ... i had about 40 wallets full with decent amounts, poof gone ... so i said damn it never again ... lol then just to rub it in most of the delisted coins got added to trex and dumped for a pretty coin.... yes my coins lol... ofcourse i opened tickets to get rude responses and threats to not bot anymore ... when i never botted in the first place lol whats the point of having an all vs all market if noone can use the all vs all feature ... anyway .... so the other day nka got added had to dump a bit... put some orders up with the extraoshies i got from nka .... all orders cancaled and overcancaled lol so now i have negative orders placed and can not trade/withdraw etc... im not the only one with this issue because every time i start my rants in chat in c-cex quite a few ppl join in, today almost a month from the time sent my ticket in a mod Finaly replied .... and ty support lol even though you banned me, you must not be aware of what that crew is running if your intentions are that well, but none the less money taken ... for the fuck knows how many times now lol account locked and chat banned ... not even an im sorry for taking all my delisted tab coins and delisted and still delisting coins as my account is locked from the order overcancel... i do not want anything from you guys, you deserve everything you have and your going to get,  delisting coins = delisting traders. but i guess the little unclaimed is enough for you guys to keep doing this forever ... adding 20 coins a week and delisting 20 coins a week... gl with that, and guys be carefull with this place. i am litterally on every exchange there is and this place is by far the worst, i can deal with an exchange runing off, getting hacked, or even just fucking off... lol, but this place takes your money goes yeah we took it..... what about it? oh look over there ... we added new stuff to delist ... and as you can see if anyone speaks up you get a ja ignored by BillTech and a ja banned by Support for 90000 min combo lol so yeah thats c-cex from the eye of the original mass market trader of this place.

Paragraphs and sentences pls.  Capital letters too if possible.
legendary
Order creation confirmations implemented. You can disable it in Your profile settings if You don't need it.

Jump to: