Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 216. (Read 254630 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Before two days I have tried to withraw my Blacktoken coins from C-Cex because of delisting the market.
The transaction obviously is unsuccesfull. In the history I see this message:

2014-09-06 22:55:14   Withdrawal error   BLKT wallet did not respond with TxID on withdrawal of 1827.83556305 BLKT   

I have opened a ticked immediately but I got no response from support. 48 hours passed - nobody answers.
I have tried to add c-cex on skype too. Nobody there.

Soon the market will be delisted and my coins will be destroied.

I expected more from this exchange but it seems you dont take it seriously.  Huh

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i'm waiting 750MLN of BirdCoin and no response from the support.
C-cex is a scam
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
I also have two outstanding support issues, one missing deposit and one stuck withdrawl.

No response after many days, this is abysmal.
Activity: 472
Still no answer from support. Still I don't have my coins.
Activity: 701
The above shows the quality of C-CEX service...
Beware - your money send to C-CEX may dissapear and nobody help you.
I'm still waiting for my coins...
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Any updates? Anyone get money back?
It's strange. Someone from support say this is our fault, that we haven' wait for official announcement.
The other person from C-CEX (named Pride-C-CEX) acknowledge something is wrong:
Pride-C-CEX:
"I do not handle the server side of things but I spoke with someone in our chatbox who had this issue and resolved it with them. I am making Support aware of the issue to try to get this taken care of in a timely manner. Sorry for the mix up on our end." He gave him the money back.
also anothe person - Shwin say:
"i got refundeded by c-cex"

So I'm asking: what's going on C-CEX - you gave some people money back and refuse doing that to another person (the problem is the same)?

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX!
I will write without any doubts:
C-CEX STOLE MY 50,000 SSV!

4 days ago I send my SSV coins to adress which I generate in c-cex
Tx 213fd81766f5afb96d5b19096619114c5a693840223f78b084e16e0cebcb6748
Adress SjhmQhEkjEgUuy9ubquPCvtVqp7w27scTm

During 4 days support lie that they don't have my coins. It's riddiculous and childish! Are you trustworthy exchange? I don't think so.
Give me back my SSV or refund my loss in bitcoins.
I try to contact with support from 2 days. I send SSVcoins to my deposit adress and there is no coins on my balance. If anyone can help me?

I have the same problem - SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

As you add SSVCoin, you used the wrong wallet and let me generate the address (on your exchange) to which I've sent 4,284.74351727 SSV
address from C-Cex generator: SaX1EYRPkdnFE33xswNzn4ME6eyycDHvDR.
Tx: 36a7a8cd64c49deb6ba5d7d821079040935e67ada98aef701a8e92fddee76488

The answer from C-CEX SUPPORT:
"Looks like You deposited to address You generated before official announce. Those addresses are not valid"

I've red carrefully C-CEX Cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal rules:
"All cryptocurrencies are deposited by sending the amount to the Exchange's generated users address. These addresses are generated on demand by clicking "New address" in the "Funds" section."
I couldn't find where is written I should wait for official announce.

Please give me back my money. Everybody sometimes make fault, but please prove C-CEX is responsible exchange.
My address:
STAnTYVHSBFHNvNifsupYcJ2szkCveQARK

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I try to contact with support from 2 days. I send SSVcoins to my deposit adress and there is no coins on my balance. If anyone can help me?
Me too, I lost my deposit and support does nothing to fix the situation.
My tx: 1607d9b9bae89d804d03a8a24215986aa93358c2862423981025f5901a2be16d
My address: SeJonGJvv7pcwEt1twCUWU1SVvbm5A7dQv - http://www.explorah.net/ssv/address/SeJonGJvv7pcwEt1twCUWU1SVvbm5A7dQv
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
yes that was the problem, which was considered as fraud! But first, they identify all soon deleted coins with red! The've done more than ever before, and everyone can now see on the front page, the coins that are to be deleted! And you show that you pay coins too! So they are to be serious on the right track

Long time orders are still not possible. That's right!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I recommend everyone to draw their coins away from here. When they delist an altcoin they actually steal customer's coins that aren't moved in some certain time.

All their support said to me was "You was able to withdraw it during 7 days. We did not stole coins."

So imagine about going on a holiday and you have to keep track which coin they want to delist this week so you don't get scammed Cheesy

Really, really shady place, don't go in there.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I have used C-CEX since ages and never had a problem with it.
But recent NWO events are starting to rise a red flag about your exchange in my head.

I would like to hear C-CEX point of view about the recent NWO story.
Since you supported this robbery by verifying and approving NWO developer, you have to provide you stance about these events.
What does verified by C-CEX implies if something goes wrong ?

Right now market is still open, and trades continues, surely bots or away people with low buy orders which will have a bad surprise.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Hello, can you check what is the problem with BURST withdraw?
I try to withdraw my BURST in C-CEX!!
Balance page tell me withdraw complete!

-19648 BURST to BURST-WGG2-SXGK-Z8BS-XXXXX ()

But no TXID and nothing arrive in my wallet!!

Take care guys!

Hope i not loose my coin and C-cex follow my pb!

Thanks

EDIT: i receive!! Thanks for the issue!
legendary
Pride C-CEX has kept his word and sent me the missing coins! So I will keep my word and make the main thread free from my allegations.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.0;all

I hope you keep this clean way at !!!! But let us earn money on legal and honest way!

On the other please post your experiences! So I can see that it's not just two people were who received compensation.
legendary
update 20.08.2014

read here

by Pride-C-CEX
Yes our new policy is very strict as the sea of altcoins washes over crypto so must C-CEX adapt to the changing climate. If you have coins on our exchange that are less than .3 btc volume for 2 weeks straight they will be delisted, there will be the normal warnings made to ensure people have time to remove their coins still. I reimbursed demoniality with 4.4 mil coins instead of the 3.2 mil he was needing to show our apologies. If anyone on this thread has coins that can be purchased at another exchange then please PM me with the details of your ticket and an exchange the particular coins can be purchased from. In the email I will need your C-CEX user name as well to verify the ticket. Once these are all taken care of moving forward everyone is now aware of the aggressive approach we now take to eliminate low volume coins and there should be no issues further. Thank you, and I hope we can better serve everyone in the future.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739473.0;all

please post your experiences there !!!
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
For those who complain about removed coins: we always tweet 7 days before delisting with coin names. Also, we provide additional chance to withdraw coins after delisting by our "delisted withdraw sessions".

There is no delisted withdraw sections on exchange anymore :| Just 7 days you will not pay attention on your coins on that exchange and they will gone forever :|

C-cex, you realy do not give a f.. to reputation of your exchange.
Jump to: