Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 214. (Read 254630 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
C-CEX team i sent you a PM and support Tickets i need reply Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
c-cex is a scam, please dont use it
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
legendary
My problem here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9657731
And here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9700277

I'm not one fud
they said the account of my c-CEX negative and locked my account. How can I make it negative. in c-CEX I can only sell what I have.

If i have 1 BTC, can not sell  BTC 1.000000001 in c-cex. How do I make it negative 1.189 BTC.

Now they did not answer me on Skype

I am very worried!

fuck men, so sorry for your (probable) lost. They're an assholes. Hope you can rescue your money.
First thing to rescur your account, then if the trade history is still there, show it to them so you can get your money back.
good luck
Activity: 26
My problem here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9657731
And here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9700277

I'm not one fud
they said the account of my c-CEX negative and locked my account. How can I make it negative. in c-CEX I can only sell what I have.

If i have 1 BTC, can not sell  BTC 1.000000001 in c-cex. How do I make it negative 1.189 BTC.

Now they did not answer me on Skype

I am very worried!
Activity: 44
C-CEX's Burst wallet not working now?
I couldn't withdraw (mail confirmation error) ,and lost my coins. Undecided
legendary

Another Scam of the Crypto Community
Activity: 271
Share Love
Anybody else lost a lot of coins, because C-Cex closed the market and "deleted" the wallet within a week? I sent a request on time, but they neglected to send it. Sad

I think it would help their credibility a lot if they would take the support tickets about this seriously...

You're not alone. You can easily find many victims in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8878406

I started using C-CEX since April and at that time their support was very helpful. That was why I had supported this exchange for quite several months. Everything is changed now and just like your case, my requests are also ignored.

legendary
Anybody else lost a lot of coins, because C-Cex closed the market and "deleted" the wallet within a week? I sent a request on time, but they neglected to send it. Sad

I think it would help their credibility a lot if they would take the support tickets about this seriously...

Yeahhhhh seriously...........
I'm still waiting for my desapeared UFO.
I've also tried to rebuy the coins from them, but no answer!!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Coin info box updated! Now it displays POD rating, website, forum, block explorer links and small comment about a coin:

Very nice, this is definitely useful info.
if you have altcoins and don't check on them for 2 weeks, you must also be ready to lose the bulk of your investment to scams, fud or other calmities.

I'm not ready to loose any of my investments. I cannot be checking all the exchanges where I've got little investments and more if they have no volume. A mail would be fine. I want my UFOs back!!

The value of your coins is not volume dependent, especially when they're listed on multiple exchanges. Either way, you should do a better job tracking your investments, especially so in the AltCoin space where things can change at lightning speed.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Coin info box updated! Now it displays POD rating, website, forum, block explorer links and small comment about a coin:

legendary
if you have altcoins and don't check on them for 2 weeks, you must also be ready to lose the bulk of your investment to scams, fud or other calmities.

I'm not ready to loose any of my investments. I cannot be checking all the exchanges where I've got little investments and more if they have no volume. A mail would be fine. I want my UFOs back!!
C-cex is fucking BS.

I want my fucking delisted coins back.
I can not be login to check what fucking coins you're delisting. A fucking mail would be thankful.

Want my fucking UFO's back!!!

If you can not log in, the problem must be on your end; I log into CCex every day without any issues. Just open a support ticket and I'm sure they'll help you out.

Also, they list coins which are in the delisting queue on their site trading page; if you have altcoins and don't check on them for 2 weeks, you must also be ready to lose the bulk of your investment to scams, fud or other calmities.

For the record: I've had 1 issue with CCex over the past 6 months and it was resolved within a few hours. As far as I can tell, they run an entirely legitimate exchange and try to help their users as much as possible.
legendary
C-cex is fucking BS.

I want my fucking delisted coins back.
I can not be login to check what fucking coins you're delisting. A fucking mail would be thankful.

Want my fucking UFO's back!!!
Activity: 164
Scam warning???!!!  I am a regular ccex user and have NEVER had any issues.

I have accounts at many other exchanges, but CCEX is the one I use the most.  I find them very helpful and responsive.
Activity: 364
C-Cex is a very active and responsive exchange.  Attacking them does not help anyone, as they always do their best to respond to their capacity. 

Chris
Activity: 31
c-cex start ico MARYJANECOIN price 170 sat, on bittrex start trading MARYJANECOIN price 2000+ sat, I increased its capital by 3000%
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
i don't believe what c-cex is bad exchange. Now i have more profits on c-cex than bittrex
all good coins starts on c-cex
i never had problems with withdrawals

competitors are making fud

Totally agree I think many of the people who use it for longer than a day realize how good the exchange is. Many of the detractors look and feel like paid shills, no exchange is perfect but at least when you trade there it's not faked out bot volume.
Jump to: