Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 63. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi Everyone,

I am searching for someone with a C-cex account. I want to sell some Sikka but i cant register. So please contact me if you have an C-cex account and want to help me out Smiley, i give you some to.

Hello Timvz i can help you

It says you dont want messages from newbies, how can i get in contact with you?
Activity: 11
Hi Everyone,

I am searching for someone with a C-cex account. I want to sell some Sikka but i cant register. So please contact me if you have an C-cex account and want to help me out Smiley, i give you some to.

Hello Timvz i can help you
Activity: 87
Well, i was able to enter C-CEX now and my shitcoins are still there.
Activity: 20
Hi Everyone,

C-CEX stop thinking we are stupids, check the XVG AVERAGE price on ALL markets.. you're controlling the price, this is cheating and not fair at all. Why people should sell their coins at 1/6 of REAL value? Why?

we need to run a legal action and report this fraud to the authorities. I can do my part in Russia. At least they ll block the access to ccex.com
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
In other C-Cex news, coin developers of UnityIngot (UNY) announced they are rebranding under the name Dignity (DIG) with a 1:1 swap at Livecoin. Why? Because, in their own words, they felt C-Cex was not operating in good faith.

Translation: This was the best way to divest of C-Cex as quickly as possible and maintain their own dignity!

Again, the market price of this coin is being manipulated by C-Cex to well below the trading value elsewhere. Holders of UNY at C-Cex cannot transfer them out directly. Wallet reports "Contract failure." They must trade to BTC at the artificially deflated value AND pay 0.002BTC just to get them out! That's assuming C-Cex will even allow that!

More evidence of a scam outfit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
C-CEX stop thinking we are stupids, check the XVG AVERAGE price on ALL markets.. you're controlling the price, this is cheating and not fair at all. Why people should sell their coins at 1/6 of REAL value? Why?
Activity: 122
Merit: 1

[email protected]

Hi Verge Team Please finally take this scam link from your site!
C-CeX has robbed all XVG owners!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.3320

http://Https://c-cex.com/?p=xvgct-btc

Please don't support the scammers any longer!

Please post this on Twitter and F-book.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We created XVG C-CEX token with [XVGCT] ticker to provide refund for XVG. We provide same XVGCT amount as your XVG balance. We will buy XVGCT by portions, using our earning at market price.

I think you are a total scam! There are no details about your new shitty tokens. What will you do with your shitty tokens when you buy them for 1.2.3.10 or even 50 satoshis?

I don't think you will ever pay out XVG to the users.

The least we can all do is to warn everybody about C-CEX exchange. Please withdraw all your funds from C-CEX when you are able to before they have stolen all your crypto.
FOR CCEX OWNER

Hello man,
i had a problem with the xvg withdraw on 19th december. I ordered a withdraw but some shit happened.
I got the confirmation email but it never worked and my xvg disappeared frm my account.
Here the details, s please refund me with the new token.
My login email on ccex is [email protected]

THE FOLLOWED LINKS NEVER WORKED

Withdrawal confirmation links

You have requested a withdrawal of 6268.42975207 XVG to this address: D8x73ugtZZSGAMKzxsbo1FQQsz2Cr8VXpL.

Click to confirm Your withdrawal:
https://c-cex.com/?id=cwdr&code=E9FA14CD2159E9B15AA9142B6B475821A0061BD87EDA304718900DC1C3439465

Click to cancel Your withdrawal:
https://c-cex.com/?id=cwdr&code=E9FA14CD2159E9B15AA9142B6B475821A0061BD87EDA304718900DC1C3439465&cancel=1

Please, note that You have to be logged in to Your account when using this links.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.

Activity: 26
ionbb, Bob just explained it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So, I did get my new verge coin off the site but the cost was tremendous. Don't do it! Report these guys to the authorities. 20661.07438016 verge has a market value of $1,614. C-cex let me transfer $436 dollars worth of btc out and kept the balance.

I will be filing a complaint today at https://www.consumerfinance.gov/ I urge you to do the same. Do not allow C-cex to steal your coins. Keep them there and file criminal charges.

I think just give him a chance. Maybe a technical issue.

A chance? they want to buy em at 100 SAT and they lost wallet at 3000 SAT!

I doubt that they have lost the wallet. Most probably they have stolen all the XVG, sold them and made a month vacation for themselves.
Activity: 41
Give him a chance to what? He stole $1100 from me! The ledger is empty. He's a crook. Do not transfer your coins out. File criminal charges.

I filed a formal complaint. I urge you all to do the same.

Can you explain in more details what happened?
So we can understand in more details.
So, I did get my new verge coin off the site but the cost was tremendous. Don't do it! Report these guys to the authorities. 20661.07438016 verge has a market value of $1,614. C-cex let me transfer $436 dollars worth of btc out and kept the balance.

I will be filing a complaint today at https://www.consumerfinance.gov/ I urge you to do the same. Do not allow C-cex to steal your coins. Keep them there and file criminal charges.

A chance? they want to buy em at 100 SAT and they lost wallet at 3000 SAT!
Give him a chance to what? He stole $1100 from me! The ledger is empty. He's a crook. Do not transfer your coins out. File criminal charges.

I filed a formal complaint. I urge you all to do the same.
Activity: 65

Activity: 41
We created XVG C-CEX token with [XVGCT] ticker to provide refund for XVG. We provide same XVGCT amount as your XVG balance. We will buy XVGCT by portions, using our earning at market price.
Can you please give us more details how this will work out and keep us informed about it?
Also, the Market price of XVGCT or XVG?

Do you plan to do a massive XVGCT buy every week? Month? Year?

Will all XVGCT tokens be bought by the end of this massive shitty situation your developers created?

I think answering these questions will help restore some trust and transparency from your side.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
It's 'funny' how they suggest a sell price for your XVGCT 10x less than the current XVG price. If you don't pay attention, you're giving them away. I placed an order for $0.09 per XVGCT.

I'm expecting to make this deal ASAP C-CEX! You fucked up. Your risk, your loss.
Pages:
Jump to: