Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 62. (Read 254629 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
We found an agreement with C-cex, it looks like they have a lot to do, can't trust new employees with such amounts of money but are willing to refund us but it takes time yes..

Yes, as announced before we already provide refund solution for XVG balances: https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/965881875721080832
We will buy XVGCT which equals to your XVG balance for BTC step by step using our earning.

But why let the people trading this XVGCT? It's a nonsense, they should be bought only from you..

It has sense. Those who do not want to wait can sell it right now for current price. Those who can wait will sell it to us at XVG market price. Just put your order and wait. Or sell into current buy orders to other customers who are ready to wait.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
We found an agreement with C-cex, it looks like they have a lot to do, can't trust new employees with such amounts of money but are willing to refund us but it takes time yes..

Yes, as announced before we already provide refund solution for XVG balances: https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/965881875721080832
We will buy XVGCT which equals to your XVG balance for BTC step by step using our earning.

But why let the people trading this XVGCT? It's a nonsense, they should be bought only from you..
Activity: 98
Merit: 5

You were their biggest attacker until today...

Yes but unlike a lot here i had 55000€ waiting, that was more stressful.

You were their biggest attacker until today...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi Everyone,

I am searching for someone with a C-cex account. I want to sell some Sikka but i cant register. So please contact me if you have an C-cex account and want to help me out Smiley, i give you some to.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Anyone else in the USA? File complaints here  https://www.consumerfinance.gov/

If not in the USA please find the equivalent agency in your country.
It is with mixed emotion that I say I wish I had something personally to document against C-Cex because I would definitely add my case to the heap. Unfortunately, I have not had the same experience many of you have had. I know the reports are not false. I know you are suffering. I will do what I can and report what I can. Personally, I have completely pulled out of C-Cex and I will not return. I urge anyone reading this who currently trades at C-Cex to do the same. If you do not, you will get burned. It's only a matter of time. As the UNY developers have stated, "C-Cex is not operating in good faith." That would be the understatement of the century. Please keep the pressure on. It's making a difference!
Activity: 26
Anyone else in the USA? File complaints here  https://www.consumerfinance.gov/

If not in the USA please find the equivalent agency in your country.
Activity: 87
I withdrawed al of my coins from Ccex.
Activity: 16
So, let me get this straight, C-CEX "loses" everything XVG, then is willing to give us "tokens" that essentially they're buying back at a fraction of the true coins worth...  Moreover, they're the ones gaslighting and having an attitude with us, as if we're in the wrong for asking questions over a two month period while they ignored us??!?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  The only reason they're responding to us at all is because they're getting pressure as a few of us are fighting the good fight and putting the heat on them legally, nothing more... 

I've yet to even receive my XVGCT "tokens" yet, and their ticketing system is still full; I'll be continuing to apply pressure legally, this is a joke...  I haven't cussed or been rude to anyone @ C-CEX thus far, I haven't opened up multiple tickets (how could I even if I wanted), but even now, I still don't have these "tokens" in my account and I cannot open up a formal ticket so I'm just going to continue as if I've received nothing and continue pushing my case forward...  I doubt they'll reach out otherwise, so clearly the only way I can get any help for my situation is to put them through the same level of frustration that I'm experiencing with them...  If C-CEX doesn't want this then I guess they'll get their act together and reach out to me...  My PM box is empty, so please feel free; just know that everything is being documented at this point to keep myself safe and you on the straight and narrow...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Alot of ppl are willing to risk alot, to buy xvg at a huge discount... by buying the xvg TOKEN on ccex.

by selling your tokens, you would be giving UP your 'right' to those coins.

DONT SELL.  unless its at (or above) xvg market value.

unless you are worried, then sell out.

(i pulled out awhile ago of all but btc, and i just did that. no problems with btc withdraw)

(i see it confirming in wallet atm anyhow)
I don't why they are acting like so, we don't deserve it.  Embarrassed
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
It's 'funny' how they suggest a sell price for your XVGCT 10x less than the current XVG price. If you don't pay attention, you're giving them away. I placed an order for $0.09 per XVGCT.

I'm expecting to make this deal ASAP C-CEX! You fucked up. Your risk, your loss.

Sorry, but prepare to lose, because the C-Cescammers sure down the price to 1 satoshi to pay everobody.
Hi Everyone,

I am searching for someone with a C-cex account. I want to sell some Sikka but i cant register. So please contact me if you have an C-cex account and want to help me out Smiley, i give you some to.

Hello Timvz i can help you

It says you dont want messages from newbies, how can i get in contact with you?
I think is a standard setting. i have changed it. try it  now

I have sent you a message!
I put a sell order in for .09 usd just in case.  Its pretty ridiculous that I have 1k worth of xvg in there and they want to give me 200 bucks.

They "lost" the wallet when XVG reached 0.30$ and now are controlling the price to give us back the dust. I hope somebody will stop these people!!!

I told you this morning it was just a new way to make you wait and scam you... the worst is i think a lot of people have sold it for 1/6 of the price
I put a sell order in for .09 usd just in case.  Its pretty ridiculous that I have 1k worth of xvg in there and they want to give me 200 bucks.

They "lost" the wallet when XVG reached 0.30$ and now are controlling the price to give us back the dust. I hope somebody will stop these people!!!
Activity: 5
Hi Everyone,

Ok let me know :-)
Activity: 11
Hi Everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: