Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 64. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 5
They are controlling the price ... I thought they were honest with us this time , and now are trying to buy those ticket for less than 100 SAT because they can open many selling orders around that price ... this isn’t fair

Cheesy Grin I told you and show you the past events concerning c-cex and all the screenshots , proofs etc... Stop hoping and act, yesterday i made them to change registrar (domain's name/server) just think of what we can do if we stick together and optimize this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
They are controlling the price ... I thought they were honest with us this time , and now are trying to buy those ticket for less than 100 SAT because they can open many selling orders around that price ... this isn’t fair
Ok so now my account is disabled....

Read rules you agree on registration. https://c-cex.com/?id=terms

10. Support
Opening more than one support ticket regarding the same problem is classified as ticket spamming. Abuses, foul language, ticket spam or threats in support system is prohibited, will not be answered and will lead to the permanent ban of any user account without compensation of any balances on the offending accounts.

You fucking serious? You've been gaslighitng us for months and now this attitude? How about showing us some decency and get us our money bask ASAP.

Yes that's their excuse on why  they disabled my account and stole my 15k€.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
DO NOT SELL BLOWING UNDER VALUE !!!
VERKAUFT BLOß NICHT UNTER WERT!!!

Hello C-cex.
I'm sorry, but I'll give you exactly until Friday the 23rd of February 2018.
12:00 UTC time to buy my XVG at a mark-like price.
The next thing I post otherwise is the file number of the criminal complaint that will serve as a reference point for all Europeans.
You should be glad that I do not want to have the $ 22 cents I sold. Shopping a week later and it would have been 5 times more xvg!
So hurry up!

Hallo C-cex.
Es tut mir leid, aber ich gebe ihnen genau bis Freitag den 23 Februar 2018.
12:00 UTC Zeit meine XVG zu einen Merktähnlichen Preis zu Kaufen.
Das Nächste was ich sonst poste ist der Aktenzeichen der Strafanzeige die für alle Europäer als anlaufpunkt dienen wird.
Sie sollten froh sein das ich nicht die 22 $ct haben möchte bei denen ich verkauft hätte. Einkauf eine Woche Später und es wären 5 mal mehr xvg gewesen!
Also Beeilt euch lieber!
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Ok so now my account is disabled....

Read rules you agree on registration. https://c-cex.com/?id=terms

10. Support
Opening more than one support ticket regarding the same problem is classified as ticket spamming. Abuses, foul language, ticket spam or threats in support system is prohibited, will not be answered and will lead to the permanent ban of any user account without compensation of any balances on the offending accounts.

You fucking serious? You've been gaslighitng us for months and now this attitude? How about showing us some decency and get us our money bask ASAP.
They control the demand so it's hard to get to 700 satoshi Smiley

They will never get it.
Ok, the price of XVGCT is down to 100 sats. I have my sell order placed at 700 sats, in accordance with the market price. You better buy those from me C-cex, you frauds

You are dreaming dude, and don't ask them too much or they will disable your account and take the money like me.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
They control the demand so it's hard to get to 700 satoshi Smiley
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Ok, the price of XVGCT is down to 100 sats. I have my sell order placed at 700 sats, in accordance with the market price. You better buy those from me C-cex, you frauds
I will try to do the same thing this afternoon about their new domain, i will keep you updated.
C-CEX please block the "BUY ORDERS" for XVG, people are spamming orders like mad...

Hey dude, it's time to face it, they answered to me because i was making trouble by reporting them to the registrar and i made them quit privacy protect etc, they don't care about you and all their users and like i told you before and show you, you will never get your money let's face it.
They try to calm down the community for a time so they still can make money... and you will abandon overtime , they have always done that

maybe you're right, you were a hammer against them. I don't know, let's see in next days/weeks.

days/weeks/months/years Tongue like they have done in the past .
Bobtrade in 2049 : wait just one more time and see  Grin
I think the most "user friendly" solution would be for C-CEX to buy the amount of XVG they owe the users from somewhere else using profits and let the users withdraw their XVG from this new pool.

Indeed. After 2 months of silence, we are offered a deal to get the same price as it was, when we bought it. I tried to move my XVG immediately after buying, to my own wallet to secure them. This is no way to run a business. Everything sounds very fishy and unbelievable. I don't buy it, that they just lost everything, no backups or anything. I really hope someone can find out the owners. Has anyone contacted Payeer or others they are accompanied with, if someone could give information about the owner?

Yeah look at my case, they disabled my account and stole my 15k€ because i was asking several time about XVG on the support.

I did but there is no need to give informations to register on these websites, but Payeer told me they can disable their service with c-cex if they receive enough complaints.

And before they were under privacy protect's whois informations and we have reported them to the registrar that's why their had a problem with their domain yesterday, now the information are Name:
Sunken Fedor but i can bet it's a nominee. And they had to change their registrar to RealTime Register BV.
C-CEX please block the "BUY ORDERS" for XVG, people are spamming orders like mad...

Hey dude, it's time to face it, they answered to me because i was making trouble by reporting them to the registrar and i made them quit privacy protect etc, they don't care about you and all their users and like i told you before and show you, you will never get your money let's face it.
They try to calm down the community for a time so they still can make money... and you will abandon overtime , they have always done that

maybe you're right, you were a hammer against them. I don't know, let's see in next days/weeks.
Activity: 3
We created XVG C-CEX token with [XVGCT] ticker to provide refund for XVG. We provide same XVGCT amount as your XVG balance. We will buy XVGCT by portions, using our earning at market price.
C-CEX, What's about ROLC?
Since January 29, you did not want to do anything. My ROLC balance became minus 100 000 coins, my order for 10 000 ROLC - 0.03 btc was failed, where my 0.03 BTC??? Now the coin was removed from the exchange, I have a minus 38 000 ROLC and I can't withdraw my bitcoin, dogecoin and etc.
Ticket ID: 534260
Activity: 27
I think the most "user friendly" solution would be for C-CEX to buy the amount of XVG they owe the users from somewhere else using profits and let the users withdraw their XVG from this new pool.

Indeed. After 2 months of silence, we are offered a deal to get the same price as it was, when we bought it. I tried to move my XVG immediately after buying, to my own wallet to secure them. This is no way to run a business. Everything sounds very fishy and unbelievable. I don't buy it, that they just lost everything, no backups or anything. I really hope someone can find out the owners. Has anyone contacted Payeer or others they are accompanied with, if someone could give information about the owner?

Hi, this is the developer of Aureus, we were talking to the c-cex admin and getting ready to update our coin software when they disappeared. He had made suggestions to us on upgrading to defend against attacks (which we implemented) and have not heard anything from him for several days...

Has anyone heard of anything dire happening to the c-cex admin?

I personally was in a serious traffic accident this summer, so I know that sometimes things just happen.

Yuri was talking in chat just a few hours ago so I'm sure he is fine. Cheesy

You mind asking Yuri about what happened to the Piecoin-to-PieX swap? Our leadership team sent them 17 million coins as we were doing a manual swap in our Discord channel because C-CEX wanted to list PieX BEFORE we were finished manually swapping. Now we notice some huge dumping going on AND our leadership team ran out of PieX to swap for old Piecoin...

Our leadership team has audited all of the wallets and everything is as clean as a whistle. EXCEPT C-CEX...they are telling us to just trust them that they did everything they were supposed to AKA simply swap out Piecoin for the new PieX, but now our community is left in a position where our leadership team no longer has enough PieX to swap for the old Piecoin and C-CEX is telling us to simply trust that they did everything properly...yeah, right.

Considering your stance on community, MicroGuy, I would appreciate relaying the message if leadership is around. Thanks.

Hey dude, if you are always reading this look at what c-cex have done again.
Look at that :

My name is Max, I am an early adopter of Bitcoin and other cryptos. In june of 2014 I put over $5000 of my savings in buying Darkcoin #DRK (now known as Dash or Dashcoin via the shadowy Bitcoin exchange C-CEX.com. On june 14th 2014, 358 DRKs (at the time worth $5,368.99) disappeared from my account. While the C-CEX.com team acknowledged the misappropriation of my funds (a practice known as "goxing" in the crypto world) and agreed to refund 50 DRK, 308 remain missing. Since this incident C-CEX.com has closed my account and banned my IP address as they have done to many others who have spoken out.

For this reason I am offering 1.5 bitcoins for the identities of the people behind C-CEX.com, once this information gathered I will contact other C-CEX.com victims and together we will take adequate legal action.

https://www.bitcoinbountyhunter.com/c-cex.html

You are funny if you believe this even one second you know? They had 4 years to refund Dash users and they still haven't did it. https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/report-of-c-cex-situation-with-drk-because-of-feb-23-accident.1677/page-3

They also stole 17 millions coins from the PiEx community : https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/ccex/ireview/r_11791
Pages:
Jump to: