Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 71. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The support ticket is open, harass them about XVG

They won’t reply , they are joking with us
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
The support ticket is open, harass them about XVG
But why they just don't close the website and fly away with money? do they think they are god or maybe they think no one can touch them?

Because they still are making money on other things, yes that's exactly what they think look they don't respond to hundreds of customers about XVG and other things, they quit this thread, they don't answer on the support and they are doing this like this for years but this time this is too much money and people.
But why they just don't close the website and fly away with money? do they think they are god or maybe they think no one can touch them?
I think somebody of us who got scammed (probably hundred+ people) must take the leadership for taking lawsuits against these scammers. We could start with a Telegram/Discord/whatever group to share information and news. Probably 90% of us (and I'm inside) don't know what to do but maybe (I hope) a little part know how to behave in these situations. Together we will win. Please do something.

Yes i will post a list of things that we can do soon (i have to work also  Grin ) but the first thing to do if you all are serious about it is to make a complaint in your country and to make http://www.privacyprotect.org/ reveal some informations.
You can report them here also (FBI) https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx/ , the more people report the most chances we have and they are serious about it, don't forget this crime is very serious these c-cex scammers simply stole hundreds of users (minimum) and are not responding to them, being in another country and try to hide will not protect them.
Still no answer from the admin/moderators and they delete others post i made when i quoted them in others threads i think they are in the same boat.
thank you, finally got my deposit

trolling?

No they have nothing to do with us, that's just people who have been waiting since few days... not MONTHS like us
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
thank you, finally got my deposit
Does anyone besides the regulars actually read the thread??  Roll Eyes

Please read this thread before posting!

C-CEX is not responding! We are being scammed! Stop asking for assistance by them. They are ignoring us for over two months straight now.

EXACTLY INSTEAD ASKING C-CEX FOR HELP IF YOU KNOW LAWYERS OR SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP US GETTING WHAT THEY STOLE TRY TO HELP ALL THIS SCAMMED COMMUNITY
Activity: 175
Does anyone besides the regulars actually read the thread??  Roll Eyes

Please read this thread before posting!

C-CEX is not responding! We are being scammed! Stop asking for assistance by them. They are ignoring us for over two months straight now.
Activity: 20
Hello C-CEX, WHY WILL YOU BE STEALLING YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS? PLEASE I NEED MY ETH POSTED SO I CAN TRADE. OVER SEVEN DAY CONFIRMATION STII NOT POSED? WHY? https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa529fbf128d59e7acd61bced98e3fd664522493a4dd508b806a888fcf4703202

I’ve deposited 36.366 PolyAi tokens & has sufficient confirmations on explorer as shown in screenshot but still didn’t get the balance on C-Cex, the Txid is 0x140b213e5d35758464c96fd5ae207d1552d458fd554bac599f5e7cbb404edc5f
The support queue is full as usual!
Hello C-CEX, WHY WILL YOU BE STEALLING YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS? PLEASE I NEED MY ETH POSTED SO I CAN TRADE. OVER SEVEN DAY CONFIRMATION STII NOT POSED? WHY? https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa529fbf128d59e7acd61bced98e3fd664522493a4dd508b806a888fcf4703202

He won't read our messages, we must stop complaing and doing something real.
Activity: 7
I think somebody of us who got scammed (probably hundred+ people) must take the leadership for taking lawsuits against these scammers. We could start with a Telegram/Discord/whatever group to share information and news. Probably 90% of us (and I'm inside) don't know what to do but maybe (I hope) a little part know how to behave in these situations. Together we will win. Please do something.
i just shocked when fee the withdrawl for bitcoin increased 10x than usual

from 0.0002 to 0.002 btc,..please consider about it

I just shocked when all my XVG were gone... this 2 months ago.

We should ask a lawyer.
Activity: 252
i just shocked when fee the withdrawl for bitcoin increased 10x than usual

from 0.0002 to 0.002 btc,..please consider about it
Activity: 175
Even their chat is overwhelmed by messages about XVG

And their Twitter account. Literally hundreds and hundreds of angry replies.

I'm going to take the following actions:

• File a report at my local authority
  • Talk to my lawyer about a class action

Perhaps we could reach out to everyone we see here and at Twitter being confused and angry. Maybe collect autographs, inform and help them take legal actions of their own.

That said, Yuri (?) has of course just fled. He's hoping no one can touch him. I'm sure there are people living in his and C-CEX' team's vicinity who can physically reach out to them.
Pages:
Jump to: