Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 70. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13
https://m.bild.de/regional/berlin/berlin/kein-internet-in-schmargendorf-54847438.bildMobile.html

Fiber optic cable
Picked!

I think this is the server location!
But you should write something in Twitter or anywhere else

Yes from what i have seen the servers could be in Germany but this has nothing to do with it and look at the date (it was yesterday):
von: Ole Kröning veröffentlicht am
18.02.2018 - 12:25 Uhr
I will tell you why soon (with a text in a better english and i'm busy i have a lot of work and stuffs to do haha) and let's see if c-cex moves...
Why the hell don't you say what you have done or shut the fuck up.. I have lost more than 0.4 btc because of you I was preforming an fucking arbitrage

P.s I have withdraw twice today before this shut down
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
https://m.bild.de/regional/berlin/berlin/kein-internet-in-schmargendorf-54847438.bildMobile.html

Fiber optic cable
Picked!

Yes from what i have seen the servers could be in Germany but this has nothing to do with it and look at the date (it was yesterday):
von: Ole Kröning veröffentlicht am
18.02.2018 - 12:25 Uhr
I will tell you why soon (with a text in a better english and i'm busy i have a lot of work and stuffs to do haha) and let's see if c-cex moves...
Activity: 122
Merit: 1

Fiber optic cable
Picked!

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I will tell you all the story soon. I'm happy   Grin i told them they have gone too far this time, they thought they were god, unreacheable and could stole hundreds of users... at least if i don't get my refund i will stop their business...

What you did?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
I will tell you all the story soon. I'm happy   Grin i told them they have gone too far this time, they thought they were god, unreacheable and could stole hundreds of users... at least if i don't get my refund i will stop their business...

thank you
!
I TOLD YOU C-CEX AND "YURIY"
This site can’t be reached
www.c-cex.com’s server IP address could not be found.

Yes i did it, i found a (legal) way to harm them, i told them before it was too late , and everytime they will try to get back online with another domain i can do that, they deserve it they stole our money, i want my refund.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
www.c-cex.com’s server IP address could not be found.
I need c-cex email, because my account hit  account disabled

Good luck with that one...

c-cex.com’s server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Or is it just me???

I dit it, i told them to answer me or to find a solution before that, and it's just the beggining.
Activity: 4
The Host is not resolvable.

Technical information:
URL: https://www.c-cex.com/
Activity: 20
I need c-cex email, because my account hit  account disabled

Good luck with that one...

c-cex.com’s server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Or is it just me???
I had exactly the same answer a month ago, they copy/paste...
Activity: 122
No. Xvg was not removed from the list. It was simply turned off! And that on 19.12.2017. No trade and no payout!
But I received an answer!

Please release XVG now!
Read Twitter!
2018-02-15 05:07:17

Dealer Support:

We have problems with XVG. Please wait for more announcements.
2018-02-19 08:30:02

Nothing specific.
Like the whole time!
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
thank you, finally got my deposit
SENT 3700 ZSC TOKENS TO CEX BEEN 2 DAYS NEVER SHOWED UP I DO HAVE THE CORRECT ADDRESS AND THIS IS THE TX ID  BEEN 2 FUCKING DAYS[TxHash:0xcda09b5b6ab6a28fa8e4e05e87f7d809f6ffdbedb8f104d43287b7feef27254e b][/b][/font]
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
May I play devil's advocate for a moment?

I've never traded Verge at C-Cex or anywhere else so please forgive my ignorance. Since I do not see XVG listed, can I assume it went through the usual delisting process as all other coins which have been delisted on this exchange?
I opened a ticket with different account asking a general question and they replied ... conversely it’s 4 days I’m waiting a reply on Verge issue ...

It's almost like they are ignoring selectively! :O Tongue

It's like so otherwise they would had say something in 2 months, by instance "guys we have serious issue with Verge" instead they didn't say anything, no communication at all. This is not fair, not correct, not professional and I would add not legal at all.
Activity: 175
I opened a ticket with different account asking a general question and they replied ... conversely it’s 4 days I’m waiting a reply on Verge issue ...

It's almost like they are ignoring selectively! :O Tongue
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
I need c-cex email, because my account hit  account disabled
Pages:
Jump to: