Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 72. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Even their chat is overwhelmed by messages about XVG :

BitCoinTalk is a joke, why does the C-CEX account still have "Legendary" next to their name and a ton of "Merit", remove these accolades immediately, that's your name on the line when new users look to people who are trustworthy, and C-CEX is anything but...  Admins, funnel this demand up your chain and make it so; it's time we take steps to make C-CEX known for being the charlatans that they are, and unless you do something to show the other users that Yuri is a thief, then we'll all just have to assume that you're in on it as well...  Kickbacks it would seem?  I see an admin some pages back trying to defend him, but I don't see him speaking up now; in this case silence is consent, if you're not doing anything to reprimand a user who clearly scams and steals from others then you're clearly ok with it happening, and that's a problem, so fix it!

Group:  Please report this post so they are -forced- to look at it as it seems they're not replying at all either; if they delete it then we know the truth about how they feel and we know they're a joke also, but if they do the right thing and strip the C-CEX account of anything that shows anything besides that of a scammer then we know they actually care about their brand and their users...

I have sent a PM several days ago (the moderators :Cyrus, hilariousandco) no answers.. so i started to quote them in the others threads where they write on a daily basis.
Whoa! My lost ZEC just reappeared on my C-Cex ledger despite the coin already being delisted. I managed to get them out safely. I have confirmation of deposit to my Kraken account.

The question remains, however, would it have ended this way without pushing some weight around? Not sure. The possibility still does exist that their service performed as advertised, albeit slim.

And, in fairness, if any of you read articles at coindesk.com and cointelegraph.com, you'll know that last month it was Kraken with extended down times. Now even Coinbase is having its share of problems, double dipping into users bank accounts causing overdrafts, not posting deposit and withdrawal transactions, etc. And they employ 200 people!

It's a tough business to be in, I guess.

Extended times isn't 2 months without news as they clearly see our message, if you read the previous posts you could see that it's not the only problem (far from it).
The 2 companies have nothing in common by any means (number of users, support/customer service, design, legal contacts etc..)
No here it's just they think they can do what they want..
Anyway something strange occurred. Until December C-CEX admin was here talking with us and when I told him that isn’t professional going for holidays leaving all customers in troubles he said “last holiday we had was in 2013 so we deserve it”. Then he disappeared. Are we sure that Yuriy is still the c-cex boss?

We are not even sure Yuriy is a real name at the moment, but we know that c-cex exists (the domain, the ips) and you have to give a minimum of legal informations (even if they try to hide behind privacy protect) and same things with the banks(and payments methods) they use to operate.
48 Hours and still no reply from c-cex. I’m  wondering what they want to do ? Registration for new users are closed and probably lot of people are running away from the exchange. What they are thinking ?

Don't worry i will get them i have several ways to do so..
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Anyway something strange occurred. Until December C-CEX admin was here talking with us and when I told him that isn’t professional going for holidays leaving all customers in troubles he said “last holiday we had was in 2013 so we deserve it”. Then he disappeared. Are we sure that Yuriy is still the c-cex boss?
48 Hours and still no reply from c-cex. I’m  wondering what they want to do ? Registration for new users are closed and probably lot of people is running away from the exchange. What they are thinking ?

I don't know but i will not let them alone, i have a question anybody has ever made an usd/fiat withdrawal from c-cex? If yes from which bank/name does it come from ?
48 Hours and still no reply from c-cex. I’m  wondering what they want to do ? Registration for new users are closed and probably lot of people are running away from the exchange. What they are thinking ?
Hello c-cex.
I have financial trouble and I would really appreciate if you give me back the coins you delisted.
For example I had 30k Radium on your exchange(it was called xradon or, and it had volume and you still delisted it and took my coins.
Can you give them back please?
I had a lot of other coins on your exchange too, if you just give back the radium I won't ask for the rest.
If you sold my radium and took the money for yourself, can I have half? I'm the one that paid for them.

They don't care about that read the previous posts, and c-cex simply stole XVG and a lot of coins without explanations even the moderators said that.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Is the wallet for uny working on c-cex ? If so if anyone wants to work something out and buy for me I will hook it up , 20% for facilitating me to buy some uny . Because I dont have one & can't open a account there ... PM me
UNY is also being traded at Livecoin
Yes it is and I have a live coin account , let's do some arbitrage ? Are you on Cex? Can you see if the wallet is working ?
"Contract failure"
Activity: 237
Merit: 0
Is the wallet for uny working on c-cex ? If so if anyone wants to work something out and buy for me I will hook it up , 20% for facilitating me to buy some uny . Because I dont have one & can't open a account there ... PM me
Yes it is and I have a live coin account , let's do some arbitrage ? Are you on Cex? Can you see if the wallet is working ?
Activity: 237
Whoa! My lost ZEC just reappeared on my C-Cex ledger despite the coin already being delisted. I managed to get them out safely. I have confirmation of deposit to my Kraken account.

The question remains, however, would it have ended this way without pushing some weight around? Not sure. The possibility still does exist that their service performed as advertised, albeit slim.

And, in fairness, if any of you read articles at coindesk.com and cointelegraph.com, you'll know that last month it was Kraken with extended down times. Now even Coinbase is having its share of problems, double dipping into users bank accounts causing overdrafts, not posting deposit and withdrawal transactions, etc. And they employ 200 people!

It's a tough business to be in, I guess.
latest answer from c-cex
We had some delays with ethereum tokens. It should work fine soon.
2018-02-15 07:36:53

soon mean what?

something between never and hundred years...
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Registrant Phone: +1.8022274003
is this c-cex phone number ??

No this is privacy protect's phone (http://www.privacyprotect.org/about-privacyprotection/) , the service they use to hide their whois informations, please tell me i'm not the only one to understand all this??? haha

Haha, no, although I'm constantly amazed by the people who write messages here like they've never read anything here at all. Tongue

"Hi C-CEX, I love you, but where is my Ether? Here is my wallet:..."

Yeah, good luck with that. :')
Activity: 69
latest answer from c-cex
We had some delays with ethereum tokens. It should work fine soon.
2018-02-15 07:36:53

soon mean what?
36 hours passed and still no answer from the "Support" about Verge...

The same, and you will never have an answer

a month ago they replied "yes we have issue with Verge" ...  Cry
36 hours passed and still no answer from the "Support" about Verge...

The same, and you will never have an answer
Activity: 1
Pages:
Jump to: