Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 89. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
you can now withdraw money with doge coin. it works fine
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
I don't know why they could tell us what's happened with XVG wallet... I really don't know!

Yes they avoid the question and they are even logged in on bitcointalk right now ! after 3 days
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
XVG wallet is a major sticking point at present.

I did successfully withdraw a small amount of bitcoin from the exchange very recently so they are not totally down or anything.
So, at least support is starting to respond in Chat. Maybe they are around. At least they are trying.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I don't know why they could tell us what's happened with XVG wallet... I really don't know!
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
To C-CEX team and Yuriy Ivanov (the owner of c-cex)

You took the time to ban me and others on the tchat of c-cex when we said the truth and ask some news about the xvg wallet and you don't have 30 seconds to inform hundreds of people (via twitter etc) ??

My ticket was created even BEFORE the vacations and i even tried to withdraw even 5 days before as you can see, my 199k xvg worthed 55k€ at the time and now 17k€, i was one of the people who defended you as you can see before but seriously? not answering about the status of xvg and taking the time to ban people?

I think we all deserve an answer about xvg wallet and when do you expect to fix it because it really look like a scam..

Agree 100%.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
To C-CEX team and Yuriy Ivanov (the owner of c-cex)

You took the time to ban me and others on the tchat of c-cex when we said the truth and ask some news about the xvg wallet and you don't have 30 seconds to inform hundreds of people (via twitter etc) ??

My ticket was created even BEFORE the vacations and i even tried to withdraw even 5 days before as you can see, my 199k xvg worthed 55k€ at the time and now 17k€, i was one of the people who defended you as you can see before but seriously? not answering about the status of xvg and taking the time to ban people?

I think we all deserve an answer about xvg wallet and when do you expect to fix it because it really look like a scam..

Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
C-cex has been in the game for long time, they never have been a top tier exchange but where not-worse than other shit "low volume" coins exchanges. If they have do a runner they can claim the exchange have been "hacked" and look for a partner-new manager as the brand may worth to pay for the stolen coins, it can be a good investment to some willing whale  Wink
Saturday, January 20, I made a withdrawal request for Nxt but did not get into my wallet. Why? Where is my NXT?
My username: cristinab1972

Thanks!

Sorry to break it to you, but if you read all the other comments in this thread, you'll come to the sad conclusion that the owners of C-CEX are unresponsive and have basically abandoned the service. In other words: they ran off with all of our money. Or so it seems.
Activity: 1
Saturday, January 20, I made a withdrawal request for Nxt but did not get into my wallet. Why? Where is my NXT?
My username: cristinab1972

Thanks!
Activity: 38
Today, I withdraw ETH from c-cex. It was fail to create Txid automatic. No history... I don't know where my eth  Huh Huh Huh
These clowns are just gone aren't they?  There is probably no one left to sue.  How could they fail at such a lucrative business like this??
Activity: 8
C-CEX is scam or not, I feel no support is a big problem!
C cex may explain that bankruptcy soon. These silences and mistakes are very bad

Activity: 1
Hi
When I signed in to my 2FA account, it was not working, so I requested to cancel the 2FA code. But it's been over 20 days since I sent a request to cancel 2FA, but now I still can not login to my account because you are still requesting to enter 2FA code. So how can I get into my account?
thank you
Activity: 8
Hi DEV,
Can you please check back my ETH withdrawal help. When I withdraw my wallet, I get the following message:
xxx ETH to 0x7DC2cC44923f5a33916465875a31B6076d8fCcd6 instant withdrawal failed. ETH wallet failed to create transaction and Your withdrawal queued. It will be processed manually and Your history will be updated with valid transaction ID.

and I dont create ETH wallet in C-CEX.

my user: thuchuy
email: [email protected]

Thank you.

Thuc Huy
And another day goes by where I can't withdrawal my Verge and where I can't send in a ticket and where C-CEX themselves are awfully quiet. Awesome stuff. Hope the 'vacation' was good.
Activity: 161
I told you C-CEX did not work for "vacation" and would not work after January 20. C-CEX is a fraud. Sue against them.
Activity: 2
Why is this exchange not allowing new account sign-ups??? There are some coins that can ONLY be traded on this exchange. I have been tracking several and now want to invest in them but I can't since I create an account.

This is unacceptable!!!!

Does anyone have any information. I would like someone from support at C-Cex.com to contact me to explain this please. My email is on my user profile.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I want to know what would happen to the token/coins that was deposited during there vacation is it lost forever? will it be credited later? it seems none is answering this questions.
Pages:
Jump to: