Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 92. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 101
THEY REMOVED MY ABILITY TO RESPOND TO THE TICKET! AND I CAN'T OPEN A NEW ONE!

WHAT. THE. HELL.

How am I supposed to reply to the ticket if there is no "Reply" or "Respond" function?!

It just says:

"Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours."

With the only option from there to close the ticket rather than respond or reply.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

I think, they are still working in the limited mode in which the "reply" function is disabled..

If we read carefully that message about vacations we will see :"From December, 20 till approximately January 20"

So we have to wait some time I think..
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
So they responded to my support ticket with the following:

Hello!

1. Please, make sure you are sending your deposit to your ETH deposit address which is 0x20362e5400e44ac0dec2072ad9fb293b68114e2c.
2. Please, make sure you can see confirmations of your transaction in block explorer.

If your deposit met those above conditions - please, reply in this ticket. Otherwise we will not be able to post your deposit.

Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!

HOWEVER. THEY REMOVED MY ABILITY TO RESPOND TO THE TICKET! AND I CAN'T OPEN A NEW ONE!

WHAT. THE. HELL.

How am I supposed to reply to the ticket if there is no "Reply" or "Respond" function?!

It just says:

"Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours."

With the only option from there to close the ticket rather than respond or reply.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

They actually shut down their support ticket system instead of just DOING BUSINESS PROPERLY.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
So, this is what being back means: login issues, blocked accounts, coins held hostage, etc etc. Yip, they're back alright. At least when they were in 'limited' mode, nothing happened. What a joke.

WHEN VERGE COINS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR TRADE AGAIN , SO THAT WE CAN RELEASE OUR BLOCKED COINS FOR MORE THAN A MONTH !!!!!!

I wanted to sell a bunch of them when they were 30 cents. I missed on that opportunity due to this shitty 'holiday' blackout.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Hello,
 when i try login i get this "User not found or account disabled". I was waiting till 20 January with hope that will change after your vacations but nothing changed. I have funds on your exchange and emails from you. Please tell me what i can do to enable my account again.

This is reply from c-cex support on my problem:

"Hello! Please, open your profile page: https://c-cex.com/?id=profile You can make all necessary changes here. Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!

Please, don't reply by e-mail. Use our support section: https://c-cex.com/?id=support

Sincerely, C-CEX team."

As i said i cannot login, so how can i open my profile? Did you read my ticket at all?
Activity: 1
Hello, c-cex! plsresolve ticked ID 533450. Thank you.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Hello,
 when i try login i get this "User not found or account disabled". I was waiting till 20 January with hope that will change after your vacations but nothing changed. I have funds on your exchange and emails from you. Please tell me what i can do to enable my account again.
Hello guys!

welcome back from vacation!

we really missed you so much Smiley

please help me to get my ethereum available on C-CEX

it was transferred automatically a while ago and transaction fully confirmed and showing the balance in the same wallet I use before here...

only thing that my balance on C-CEX still not showing it at all

please help to fix it cause only can make it go right Smiley

Transaction  0x3273f444876bf055cc2be3bde842fb200b25de57e039a0418f8cc9feb2f9560b

https://etherscan.io/address/0xA7597AcFa55677a981A77b95dF9534ad3D3612a7

wrote to support 2 times and received the same answer just make ETH deposit to the wallet ...

look, I did it several weeks ago and you have my ETH on this wallet already and it is confirmed almost hundred thousand times  Wink!!!!!

so, where is my ETH on C-CEX?

TxHash:0x3273f444876bf055cc2be3bde842fb200b25de57e039a0418f8cc9feb2f9560b
TxReceipt Status:SuccessBlock Height:4846565 (90959 block confirmations)
TimeStamp:16 days 14 hrs ago (Jan-03-2018 09:28:17 AM +UTC)
To:0xa7597acfa55677a981a77b95df9534ad3d3612a7
Value: 0.49 Ether

P.S.:

they fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

***************** HELP ME *****************
Hi, the Same thing happened to me, I sent 5000 MCAP token to CCEX when it was in Limited Service mode.
It was sent by mistakenly. Now my CCEX MCAP token balance is not updated yet.  Now i am stuck.
Will they reflect after 20Jan ? or will they lose? Please help me. Cry Cry
thank you
Hello c-cex and welcome back from vacation!
I tried to withdraw the coins to my wallet, formed a link to confirm the transaction which I clicked. However, the transaction has not followed, as evidenced by https://etherscan.io/address/0x5B08eb86E607Eb100507D7294796fBF6A59D8B22.

The request information is displayed on the History tab -> Info messages

2017-12-25 22:20:29 | Withdrawal request | Withdrawal confirmation link of 0.32652362 ETH to 0x5B08eb86E607Eb100507D7294796fBF6A59D8B22 has been sent to mikhail.m****@gmail.com

Asking for your help to solve this problem
Activity: 2

WHEN VERGE COINS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR TRADE AGAIN , SO THAT WE CAN RELEASE OUR BLOCKED COINS FOR MORE THAN A MONTH !!!!!!
So, they're 'back', but nothing has changed. I want my Verge out of there. ASAP.
Activity: 5
I also have no deposits
0x9d4b434c08b37b82af8bb9c067b4433cd4c81a33
Activity: 5
Activity: 36
Hi. Please solve Ticket ID:   530097

Thanks you, and qelcome back
Activity: 21
FYI I got withdrawal working by clicking confirmation link that I got from the email.
Hope you do the same so there's no headache for you anymore :p
Activity: 21
Hello guys, welcome back!

When you have time, if is possible look to my account, I have a wallet with btcz and I did a withdrawal when you were in vacation and my balance disappeared.

Wallet: t1R21WL5CrAFkhrWw7y7nFf5gQ2HGcuEwec

I’d like to cancel then withdraw and keep my coins in my wallet.

Thanks!

I have the same issue for Revain Tokens.
I did a withdrawal when you guys were in vacation.
Waiting for my withdrawal goes through.
Can't even write ticket because this, "Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours."
xD

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Hello depositeded token on C-cex but its not showing on my balance hope you guys can fix it thank you so much

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcecdf769c4ab3402a829e72a8935c9de82bddddd48dc1c8ec46c099f9f1d540c
Sorry for the double post, but at this point I'm thinking they just have something broken or stole my money. Same thing in the end: I don't have funds allocated that should be. How the hell does an exchange backend just somehow NOT scan the address that IT gives the customer and then allocate properly? I mean WTF?!

"Here's the address, deposit to it. What? Actually scan the chain for a balance update on that address? Why, oh why, would we do that?"

Seriously. What. The. Heck.
Are deposits not working? I have an ETH deposit with hundreds of confirmations and nothing appearing in my Deposits or History...

And yes, I double checked the address is right and that it has the funds. It has over two hundred confirmations and yet nothing has appeared in my account...

Did some functionality stay offline or something?

EDIT: I see someone else had the same problem above and it was fixed. WTF are you guys doing over there, manually approving deposits?

0x20362e5400e44ac0dec2072ad9fb293b68114e2c

That's the wallet. Exactly the same one that appears in my "Ledger" section of the site. What is going on with your deposits, seems like A LOT of people are having problems with them...? Shouldn't you be more open and upfront about exchange issues that might cause people to never have deposits credited? Surely that's more important than some dude talking smack about a delist? I'm seriously asking.
Pages:
Jump to: