Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 93. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Hello guys, welcome back!

When you have time, if is possible look to my account, I have a wallet with btcz and I did a withdrawal when you were in vacation and my balance disappeared.

Wallet: t1R21WL5CrAFkhrWw7y7nFf5gQ2HGcuEwec

I’d like to cancel then withdraw and keep my coins in my wallet.

Thanks!

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
*** BEWARE ***
C-cex is a scam exchange. They confiscated my coins worth over $3000 and won't give them back!
*** BEWARE ***

You need to keep an eye on announces about coin delisting if you keep coins on exchange for a long time. No confiscation happened here. We always give a lot of time and even more for withdrawals after delisting announces. Please, read exchange rules: https://c-cex.com/?id=terms
The fact that you created "rules" to justify funds misappropriation and published it on your site doesn't make it legal. It is still a SCAM.
Activity: 141
hell yeah, welcome back c-cex i hope you everything gonna be great again
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Activity: 5
I was finally able to log in and transfer my coins out of C-CEX.  ONLY A FOOL WILL EVER DO BUSINESS WITH C-CEX IN THE FUTURE.
Activity: 34
Will Verge be fixed soon? Welcome back.
Activity: 1
Hello guys!

welcome back from vacation!

we really missed you so much Smiley

please help me to get my ethereum available on C-CEX

it was transferred automatically a while ago and transaction fully confirmed and showing the balance in the same wallet I use before here...

only thing that my balance on C-CEX still not showing it at all

please help to fix it cause only can make it go right Smiley

Transaction  0x3273f444876bf055cc2be3bde842fb200b25de57e039a0418f8cc9feb2f9560b

https://etherscan.io/address/0xA7597AcFa55677a981A77b95dF9534ad3D3612a7

wrote to support 2 times and received the same answer just make ETH deposit to the wallet ...

look, I did it several weeks ago and you have my ETH on this wallet already and it is confirmed almost hundred thousand times  Wink!!!!!

so, where is my ETH on C-CEX?

TxHash:0x3273f444876bf055cc2be3bde842fb200b25de57e039a0418f8cc9feb2f9560b
TxReceipt Status:SuccessBlock Height:4846565 (90959 block confirmations)
TimeStamp:16 days 14 hrs ago (Jan-03-2018 09:28:17 AM +UTC)
To:0xa7597acfa55677a981a77b95df9534ad3d3612a7
Value: 0.49 Ether

P.S.:

they fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
*** BEWARE ***
C-cex is a scam exchange. They confiscated my coins worth over $3000 and won't give them back!
*** BEWARE ***

You need to keep an eye on announces about coin delisting if you keep coins on exchange for a long time. No confiscation happened here. We always give a lot of time and even more for withdrawals after delisting announces. Please, read exchange rules: https://c-cex.com/?id=terms
Activity: 31
*** BEWARE ***
*** BEWARE ***
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Withdrawal buttons are active now (for most of currencies)
Activity: 489
Merit: 12
Is C-CEX still scheduled to re-open will full service tomorrow (Jan 20th)?
Activity: 11
coins withdrawal, everything worked
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
i can not log in. i put in my email as user name and then the password. i hit login and the 2fa comes up so i put in my 2fa and when i hit log in it starts over wanting my name and password all over again. it's like a continuous loop and i go around in circles but can never login.

If you click the button to login rather than press enter it seems to work.
Activity: 6
Sunday the 21st January 2018, they will resume normal service?  I hope so.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
i can not log in. i put in my email as user name and then the password. i hit login and the 2fa comes up so i put in my 2fa and when i hit log in it starts over wanting my name and password all over again. it's like a continuous loop and i go around in circles but can never login.

Sounds like fun. I get asked for a 2fa on an account where I never set one...
Activity: 7
oh Snap

C-Cex in Maintenance! we could be inz!!

edit**

Damn , nothing

Yeah not too fast lol.. you can even expect some delays the time to come back and fix everything...
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Just 1 and 1/2 more days until C-CEX returns to full service. This should be a lot of fun!  Cheesy
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
ccex has really come back on January 20, 2018?

I hope so. Its been long time that I pulled out my funds in ccex. Seems they are always updating, adding new  coins etc. I hope that owner will revamp the site. I like their  interface,I hope they have new investors to run it.
ccex has really come back on January 20, 2018?

We hope it. Maybe the last dump in the market gives they a chance to buyback the coins.  Wink
That's exactly what i thought
Pages:
Jump to: